This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Discussion - 8/7 - Day 3

Just a note - The Live Feed Updates are back home in their very own Live Feed Update Forum.

This thread is your place to discuss what's happening on the Live Feeds.

It will, of course, contain spoilers.

CBS is doing a 1-Free-Month promo for All Access (Live Feeds). Use promo code: PLAY

Be sure to use our links (banners ) to sign up ... so that BBU will get the credit for you.

Click HERE to get started or on any of the Live Feed ( CBS All Access ) banners (ads ) here on the site.

Like what we do here?

Another great way to help support this website is to make a donation using our PayPal link. It's located right here on the website and it's safe and easy to use. Please know, we appreciate any help you can give.

I'm loving that Janelle and Kaysar have got a good read on what Cody and Tyler and Nicole F are trying to do and are gathering a group to go against them.

One of the things I love about the old school players is that they have finesse. They watch and listen and keep their mouth shut. That's one of my main complaints about new school, those people do not know how to keep their mouths shut. The extent of their gameplay is to just get a big alliance to bull through and bully people. Absolutely no finesse.

Comment

• Border57
      Border57 commented
      Editing a comment
      I think most of them know what's going on with groups right now.

Cody is talking to Enzo around 10 AM, getting him on board as his number 2. That's about his third number 2? LOL.

I can't STAND Enzo. I didn't like him for most of his season and he laughed at Brittney when they told her she had just been dragged along with the four of them and she was just devastated. I don't think he respects women very much. I'd like to see him first out the door but that's not going to happen.

And what is it with his stupid "meow, meow"?

• SmilemakerRDH
      SmilemakerRDH commented
      Editing a comment
      I’m glad that it seems Janelle and Kaysar have pulled Nicole A into their group. All she wanted last season was a place to belong so I want that for her this year!

• Ms. Charlie
      Ms. Charlie commented
      Editing a comment
      Nicole A seems to have a potential guardian angel in Day also. She has commented to several people that Nicole A was treated bad in her season and that she likes her.

Just an “Ewwww” moment- Bailee and Nicole F in bathroom. Bailee in the shower asks Nicole to flush the toilet for her. Did she forget? Anyway, Nicole goes in (and she was in the w.c. longer than you’d think) and flushes it and immediately goes back to putting cream all over her face without washing her hands. 😟 Maybe I’m too germ conscious from all the covid prevention. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Comment

• Ms. Charlie
      Ms. Charlie commented
      Editing a comment
      The reason she asked her to flush the toilet is because it causes the water in shower to be warmer. This is also what Day and someone else told Nicole A to have done so her have not cold shower would be warmer!!

In case you missed it, Cody nominated Keesha & Kevin for eviction.

So, it seems Cody is targeting the older folks or "old school" players. He had planned on putting up Janelle & Kaysar (40 & 39) but since they were both safe he put up Keesha & Kevin (42 & 40). The next two "older" players would be Christmas & Enzo (38 & 42) and then Memphis (37). It seems Cody may be kind of tight with Enzo & Memphis though. Wonder if it's going to turn into a "new school" vs. "old school" thing. Might be able to tell more once a new HOH is crowned.

Comment

• Summerbbfan
      Summerbbfan commented
      Editing a comment
      Who is his target?

• KennyERJ
      KennyERJ commented
      Editing a comment
      I think he'd be fine with either going home but since him and Kevin did some heart to heart talking right before the Nominations and then again after he'd rather Kevin stay and Keesha go.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X