This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Discussion - 8/8 - Day 4

Just a note - The Live Feed Updates are back home in their very own Live Feed Update Forum.

This thread is your place to discuss what's happening on the Live Feeds.

It will, of course, contain spoilers.

CBS is doing a 1-Free-Month promo for All Access (Live Feeds). Use promo code: PLAY
    They have added seasons of The Challenge and a lot of other new content.

Be sure to use our links (banners ) to sign up ... so that BBU will get the credit for you..

Click HERE to get started or on any of the Live Feed ( CBS All Access ) banners (ads ) here on the site.

Like what we do here?

Another great way to help support this website is to make a donation using our PayPal link. It's located right here on the website and it's safe and easy to use. Please know, we appreciate any help you can give.

Good morning! Hope we have a good feeds day.

Comment

I wish we could reach into the House and tell people it's OK. Kevin seems down this morning, would just like to give him a hug. Can't imagine how their loved ones feel watching.

Comment

• sdkgeo
        sdkgeo commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah, Kevin is getting really emotional and overthinking everything. I think he realizes though that he is totally out of the loop and has no clue what is going on. Of course, I'm watching and have no clue because I think they're all playing each other.

• KennyERJ
        KennyERJ commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah, sadly, I have a feeling Kevin will be the first to go unless he wins POV. My favorites rarely seem to make it to/near the end.

Does anyone else have whip lash over who is working together. There are so many different mini groups. The only ones I am sure about are Janelle and Kaysar.

Comment

• SmilemakerRDH
        SmilemakerRDH commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes! It’s confusing for sure

The pairs/groups I'm sure of-
      Janelle/Kaysar
      Keesha/Memphis (They seem to be hiding this from the rest of the house pretty good though)
      Day/Bay

That's it. I think Dani is playing a lot of people and I'm not sure where her real loyalties lie. She may let it play out for a while to see where things shift.
      Day and Bay are playing a lot of people.
      Nicole F thinks she and Cody are a pair, but I don't know that he thinks that. He's made a lot of F2 and alliances this week.

I feel like there may be some pairs/groups that aren't apparent because they formed beforehand and are really on the down low.

Comment

• sdkgeo
        sdkgeo commented
        Editing a comment
        So I guess I was wrong about Memphis and Keesha.. Memphis seems to be playing all sides, so I have no clue. Does he a have a pre-game alliance Cody?

• Summerbbfan
        Summerbbfan commented
        Editing a comment
        Do you think that Ian, Kevin and Nicole A are a real alliance?

• SmilemakerRDH
        SmilemakerRDH commented
        Editing a comment
        Cody May be spreading himself to thin and it might come back to bite him in the butt. He’s not a good liar and not near as smooth as he thinks he is

Kevin is so wrong. I for one thought he should be there. He was so good in season 11 even though he was in the alliance I didn't like. I hope he or Keesha come off the block this week. I don't want either of them to go.

Who would I be okay with going-. Unfortunately, there's no way she will go up.
      Nicole F-#1 person I want out
      Bayleigh-She's one I don't think belongs in All-stars, but I don't think she is in danger of going up though.
      Ian-He's just meh and he is a winner so I would be okay with him going.
      Nicole A-Love her, but she is totally out of her league and lost.

Comment

• SmilemakerRDH
        SmilemakerRDH commented
        Editing a comment
        Kevin needs to stop pouting or he may see himself right out of the house. Cody would be smart to get rid of Nicole F but he won’t do it. A lot of the house doesn’t like her and they’ve already figured out those two are trying to hide they are a pair

• Summerbbfan
        Summerbbfan commented
        Editing a comment
        From what I have seen the houseguests that I am enjoying right now are: Nicole A, because she seems so genuine and nerdy, she can be the token nerdy houseguest. Ian, just because I would like to see how he plays again. Christmas, I am glad that she is playing without either Josh or Paul. Kaysar, would like to see him go far. Davonne, she isn't as loud and annoying. David, would like for him to get a chance to really play the game. Kevin, for just being Kevin, really hope that he wins the veto. As to who I feel will win, if it is set in stone already by CBS either Cody or Memphis. Who I would like to see win Nicole A.

• beckyd30
        beckyd30 commented
        Editing a comment
        Nicole F should have never forced her way in the show this year. She lost the "Sweetheart" vibe years ago and no one can stand her voice anymore, she's this year's Paul.

I don’t know where else to put this- I have couple of questions. I got an “unauthorized” to send a private message to a member. Also when I tried to post a picture of all the houseguests with their first names I was also told I was unauthorized. I guess I don’t understand how to use the site correctly. Can you help? When I try to ask “Help” it only tells me how to change my avatar.

Comment

• Spooka
        Spooka commented
        Editing a comment
        I tried to msg Lexi ti see if she got my donation and it wouldnt let me.

• KennyERJ
        KennyERJ commented
        Editing a comment
        Spooka Did you use the "Contact Us" button/link at the very bottom right-hand side of the page? Private messaging isn't available for/to anyone.

• KennyERJ
        KennyERJ commented
        Editing a comment
        BTW, that is if you're on a computer. On my phone it has a drop down menu at the very bottom left that says, "Go to...", click and select Contact Us.

Seems that when I have time to watch all four cameras are on in the same room or everyone is in the kitchen so still forming opinions For me, I tend to support Janelle, Kaysar, Memphis and Tyler based on past season play. Janelle is just a competitor and I like to see that in a woman. Kaysar was good at strategic play but If my memory serves correctly his team members were threaten by him. Memphis was able to hold his own with Dan during disagreements about strategy. Just can’t help it, I just like Tyler. My second group that I support are Keesha, Christmas and Nicole A. Kevin would be in this group but every time I see him he is crying, can’t decide if this is one of his strategies or if he is overly emotional. Keesha was great when she realized she was not Memphis’ number 2. She and Rennie were funny together.

Never been a fan of Enzo, Dani or Bayleigh

still giving it some time to find a train to get on

Comment

• sdkgeo
        sdkgeo commented
        Editing a comment
        I forgot how much I dislike Enzo. I have to switch off of him every time.

Hi everyone! Here's my first take on the house guests for the long awaited season.

There is a lot of commentary 'round and about regarding how everyone is so keen to see David 'play'...but I haven't seen his name mentioned anywhere..no conversations that include him, no scheming, (other than brief mentions on day one between him and Cody after Cody became HOH). I can't see how he's going to influence the game at all, if he doesn't have a presence...one conversation with Cody just won't do it.
      I'm worried for Kevin, don't even remember Keesha, so I'd be okay if she was to be ousted on this first eviction...which would give Kevin a bit of an opportunity to make some connections...but please, Kevin, not with Cody. He'll destroy you.
      Janelle and Kaysar are on top of the scheming between others, but it may not save them, they're a dangerous pair when they work together, and everyone knows it.
      As much as I like both the Nicoles, Nic A is completely out of her league with this crowd, and NicF is a disappointment...already crying and whining when she really does have more to offer in terms of good game play, but somehow seems to resort to 'victim' status. Maybe this works for her in real life, but I don't think it'll wash here.
      Bayleigh? ohgawd. Why is she there?
      DaVonne can be quite clever, but there's something about her leaps to conclusions that thwart her game. She's so 'sure' all the time that her assumption is correct, and doesn't seem able to hear another point of view.
      Memphis...dang, he is such a nebbish, I just don't see how he can be running restaurants, he must have good partners, and a smart wife.
      Ian - the inscrutable Ian...he's a hard one to figure out, for the hamsters and the viewers...I hope he lasts long enough to wreak a little havoc with the macho men.
      Enzo, Cody, Tyler and maybe David? and Memphis? hard to tell at this point. They can all go, and soon I hope. Tyler is just plain annoying with that cloying 'i'm just a good guy' act. Enzo's meow meow scene is the sign of arrested development, never could and still can't stand him.
      Dani she's a snake, has always been a snake, and so far, continues to be a snake. Hopefully, she'll be gone sooner rather than later.
      Which leaves everyone's favorite holiday, (not me, tho) Christmas. She has a way of ingratiating herself with the revolving HOH winners, and is a potential threat at challenges. This could work for her or against her and only time will tell.

I agree with comments that I've read that speak of 'old school/new school' groupings, and how 'new school' is more bully gangs, than 'old school' finesse in play. I expect we'll see both of these styles in action this season, and I fervently hope finesse wins out over the bully gangs...(I could see Cody trying to push that agenda, as he's a bit lost without a director, like he had with Derrick, who, by the way, I'm absolutely delighted that I don't have to watch again.)

I wasn't sure I would watch this season, but I have to say that I'm glad to have a little summertime diversion while I continue to self isolate here in the rainforest...
      Good to see some old 'names' posting, too...Thanks, as always, to the live feed update posters.

Comment

• Dog Lover
        Dog Lover commented
        Editing a comment
        Love the word "nebbish". I had to look it up
        I was hoping Enzo would drop some if the "Enzo" act but that is not to be.
        Also hoped Dani would have grown out of the snake faze but no luck their either.
        I too would like to see the groups mix. Kaysar (and Janelle) has always been my favorite so I am thrilled to see him back after all these years.

And BB really is a welcome distraction!

I would like to see the house guests who have won before go. Janelle and Dani have played enough Seasons, so they can go too. Not a fan of Kaysar or Enzo. David went out on day one before, so why is he even there. I can't stand bayleigh and can't see any reason why she was chosen either. Kevin kind of gets on my nerves with his pouting LOL. As for the rest, Tyler to me is just so likeable and I'd like to see him go far. I'm not sure how likely that is though being that I think he'll be a big Target.

Comment

David just asked Cody and others to tell him about veto competion. Cody blurted out “Are you kidding”. Funny but sad that an all star player had to ask how veto works

Comment

• belle1
          belle1 commented
          Editing a comment
          Continued. David just asked Ian if Kevin wins veto does he pick who goes up. Why is his lack of knowledge about basic game play so irritating to me?

There's SOOOO much game talk today that i can't even LFU it. It's fun, but also overwhelming. This season has so much promise! I hope we don't get let down.

Comment

Is Ian sick? I turned on the live feeds for the first time and he said something about being "out if it" and not making sense and not being able to socialize.

Comment

• sdkgeo
            sdkgeo commented
            Editing a comment
            The slop has his stomach messed up. He was vomiting early this morning. He also had constipation and/or diarrhea.

Nicole A is really constipated.

Oh ok. He was all shaky and jittery so I was concerned. Maybe that is just his nerves in the game :-) Thanks for the update!

Comment

In case you missed it, Enzo won the POV.

Will he use it? If so, on whom and who will Cody but up as the replacement nominee?! Will someone get backdoored?

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X