This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Discussion - 8/11 - Day 7

This thread is your place to discuss what's happening on the Live Feeds.

It will, of course, contain spoilers. ​​​​​

CBS is doing a 1-Free-Month promo for All Access (Live Feeds). Use promo code: PLAY ( this offer ends August 16 )
    They have added seasons of The Challenge and a lot of other new content.

Be sure to use our links (banners ) to sign up ... so that BBU will get the credit for you..

Click HERE to get started or on any of the Live Feed ( CBS All Access ) banners (ads ) here on the site.

Like what we do here?

Another great way to help support this website is to make a donation using our PayPal link. It's located right here on the website and it's safe and easy to use. Please know, we appreciate any help you can give.

It's great to be back with all of you ... hope you enjoy this season and BBU ❤️

Good morning all.
    Let the campaigning begin. I'd be ok with either staying. I wanted to see Keesha play again, but she doesn't seem to be the same player. All of these multiple, shifting alliances has to raise red flags with somebody in the house. Some of these people are in multiple alliances with some of the same people. Doesn't that make them think twice?

Comment

Morning! Is there an off-topic discussion area? I suppose I can make a gratuitous on-topic comment ... I did just finish reading the live feed updates for the past three days. But basically I'm playing around with my new laptop this morning. I've been tied to a desktop for years and couldn't watch BB while posting online, so that was always a challenge. Running back and forth to the computer during commercials. Now I can watch and chat!

Comment

Hey BBU, Lexie, Mods, Members, hope you all are doing great!!! I am so excited to see my favorite player, Janelle!!!!! This is going to be a great season for sure.

Comment

• Lexie
          Lexie commented
          Editing a comment
          ~~waves ~~ at Tamz ... glad to see you

I see Janelle and Nicole A chatting.....Wondering if they are aligning? Just chatting? Interesting. I’d like to see Janelle mentor her in the game!

Comment

• Summerbbfan
          Summerbbfan commented
          Editing a comment
          That would be interesting. I would like to see Nicole A go far.

Are the LF's off today? Why no updates?

Comment

• Lexie
          Lexie commented
          Editing a comment
          So... we do the best we can.... I'm at work during the day ... so I can't really update ... I do my best to catch everything up once I get home and find a moment to dig in and grab all the convos ....

We do have a few wonderful members ( and our moderators ) who will jump in from time to time to update when they can ... : )

I’m glad Janelle is back lol. And Memphis. But I’m not sure about this season. Lol

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X