This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Discussion - 8/14 - Day 10

This thread is your place to discuss what's happening on the Live Feeds.

It will, of course, contain spoilers. ​​​​​​​​​​​

CBS is doing a 1-Free-Month promo for All Access (Live Feeds). Use promo code: PLAY ( this offer ends August 16 )
    They have added seasons of The Challenge and a lot of other new content.

Be sure to use our links (banners ) to sign up ... so that BBU will get the credit for you..

Click HERE to get started or on any of the Live Feed ( CBS All Access ) banners (ads ) here on the site.

Like what we do here?

Another great way to help support this website is to make a donation using our PayPal link. It's located right here on the website and it's safe and easy to use. Please know, we appreciate any help you can give.

It's great to be back with all of you ... hope you enjoy this season and BBU ❤️

Morning everybody. Looks like Memphis may take the easy way out, David, Nicole A, Bay, and Day seem to be on the hot list. I think Ian is still a possibility too unless Nicole F can deflect. The safety suite should be interesting. Who doesn't play the safety suite should be very telling. I hope people pay attention because that means they feel safe with Memphis.

Comment

• Shmennifer
      Shmennifer commented
      Editing a comment
      Memphis telling people in his alliance they should play the safety suite, I’d be like no way! What if they do that for his noms and really need it later? Yikes!

Question... IS there a BBU chatroom on the live feeds site? or does anyone like a certain chatroom? I'm new to live feeds, and it'd be fun to see if anyone I know is also watching... thanks

Comment

There's not a chatroom. Feel free to talk here. I am watching and updating and will comment. Everyone jump in.

That chat with Kevin and David was incredible. It's eye opening to see how the events affect them.

Comment

So, if a lot of people play, do all of them except the winner get a punishment? Are going to have a bunch of stars running around or will it be something different? it would be hilarious if they get something else. Only Janelle gets the star because, well, she's Janelle, Queen of BB.

Comment

• kokomogirl
          kokomogirl commented
          Editing a comment
          I think only the winner's Plus One gets the punishment.

• sdkgeo
          sdkgeo commented
          Editing a comment
          Gotcha. That makes more sense.

I just made a small donation to Lexie for all of the big updates she did yesterday. It makes the game for me. I have the feeds but type pretty bad, the back key gets used every few words and it's difficult for me to keep up. I can try and note good flashbacks for people, though.

I ONCE AGAIN missed the show last night. If I think it comes on at 9, it comes on at 8, if I think it comes on at 8, it comes on at 9, and then I've forgotten that it's on, and I miss the show (and the episode discussion on here) and watch it later. Rats. Anyway, I was excited to see that I got all the answers for the HOH last night. OK, one was a guess but I got it right.

Comment

• sdkgeo
          sdkgeo commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you for the donation Border. It is greatly appreciated.

I understand what you are saying about the updates. I feel like when I do them it's a pale version of what Lexie would do, but I try to get the gist of conversations. I miss so much and if I try to go back and listen again (which I sometimes do alot), I get behind. But I keep plugging away when I can so people know what's going on. I wish I could do it all the time, but work can be a beast.

I nearly died the other day when David says, “what’s otev?” Is he messing around? Does he really not know? Did he not go back and watch old seasons?

Comment

• sdkgeo
          sdkgeo commented
          Editing a comment
          He has said he hasn't watched BB, he just looked up lists of winners and other stats. This morning he didn't even know whether he needed to go talk to the HoH. He's not as clueless about the game as he makes out, but it's pretty close.

Early this morning, Janelle, Nic A, and Kaysar were the only ones up and had some good game talk. They all agreed to work together + Ian. Want Day and Bay to work with them too. Want Kevin as he is also an outsider but need to be careful because he's floating and will tell the other side what is said. They decided that they need to play up nominating the 2 previous winners, Ian and Nic F, to Memphis. Then they'll save Ian and take him off the block. Janelle and Nic A have a good read on the alliance and all the pairings while Kaysar continues to not see what they do but will start watching for what they are telling him.

Comment

Does anyone else find it rude, disgusting and disrespectful that Bayleigh blows her nose at the kitchen table while Christmas is eating? That girl needs to be taught some manners, and I hope Christmas teaches her some!

Comment

• sdkgeo
            sdkgeo commented
            Editing a comment
            I hate that too. It's gross. I've seen people do that in a restaurant and I just wanted to get up and leave.

• Summerbbfan
            Summerbbfan commented
            Editing a comment
            That is disgusting. I hope that Memphis does not put up Nicole.

I have no opinions on anything. I just wanted to post something. hehe

THINKING about getting the live feed but don't have it yet, and don't have a lot of time to watch. This is the end of two days off ... back to the salt mine tomorrow so I'll be back to playing catch up on reading several days of the live feed updates at once.

Comment

• Border57
            Border57 commented
            Editing a comment
            Well, you haven't missed a thing this afternoon, it's been, what? five hours of kittens and puppies? I want one of those puppies, too! Everyone must have lined up for that Safety Suite.

Wow, there must be a lot of people playing in the Safety Suite.

Comment

In an ew.com article. Julie said her Golden Rule send off was referring to BLM support. She also would not confirm that Keesha actually went home. She was coy, only saying BB motto is expect the unexpected and she's not saying nuthin. She also noted that Keesha was wearing a mask to protect her.

In Keesha's interviews no game information was given out and the background looked like a really nice house, so I'm guessing that she's back in the sequester house and there may be a battle back. There was a social media post supposedly from Keesha, wherein she ripped the men of the house, essentially questioning their manhood because they couldn't be honest with her. But when asked about it, she had no clue what the interviewer was talking about, so it was mostly likely whoever is handling her social media accounts, or it was a PA Handler.

Comment

Looks like Christmas won? She's talking like she did something pretty well.

Comment

• Summerbbfan
                Summerbbfan commented
                Editing a comment
                If she did, is she going to save Tyler. So that alliance is pretty much safe.

• sdkgeo
                sdkgeo commented
                Editing a comment
                Christmas is getting a little ****y. I want to see her taken down a peg or two.

DaVonne and Dani talking said "Ian is off the table". Maybe Christmas saved Ian?

Comment

She did save Ian.

Comment

• sdkgeo
                  sdkgeo commented
                  Editing a comment
                  And sketched out Memphis, Cody, and Tyler.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X