This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Discussion 8/15 - Day 11

This thread is your place to discuss what's happening on the Live Feeds.

It will, of course, contain spoilers. ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

CBS is doing a 1-Free-Month promo for All Access (Live Feeds). Use promo code: PLAY ( this offer ends August 16 )
    They have added seasons of The Challenge and a lot of other new content.

Be sure to use our links (banners ) to sign up ... so that BBU will get the credit for you..

Click HERE to get started or on any of the Live Feed ( CBS All Access ) banners (ads ) here on the site.

Like what we do here?

Another great way to help support this website is to make a donation using our PayPal link. It's located right here on the website and it's safe and easy to use. Please know, we appreciate any help you can give.

It's great to be back with all of you ... hope you enjoy this season and BBU ❤️

Here' s the recap

Christmas won the Safety Suite Competition and chose Ian as her Plus One giving him safety this week.

HoH Memphis nominated Nicole A and David for eviction

There's drama surrounding Memphis' speech to David during the Nomination Ceremony.

The Power of Veto Competition plays out later today.

Comment

I was excited to see David in the beginning. He did such a good job figuring out what was going on in the house last year when he wasn't even in the house that long, that it looked like he would be a good, if not great, player. Now we see that he knows zip about the game, and since he was on there and been invited back, doesn't he think it would have been a good idea to study up a little on the game? This is the second time he's been in the house. Sure, he wasn't in there very long last year, but I've been watching since Season 8, and have never seen anyone that is this uninformed about how the game works. They were in sequester for two weeks by themselves, what the heck was doing? I'm just really disappointed in him now.

So now he's on the block being moody and angry and I really want to know what Memphis said.

I also was interested to see what Memphis would do, but he was having a conversation last week with Kaysar at the kitchen table, talking about Covid-19 and the restaurant business and he said people should be able to make the choice of going to a restaurant if they want. Which translates to "people should be able to spread the virus if they choose to". So he's on my list of people to vote off. And if he was as rough with David as the talk seems to be, that's another reason for him to go.

Here I am being grumpy again this morning. Hope everyone has a really good day!

Comment

• Livzee
        Livzee commented
        Editing a comment
        agree.... David is soooo uninformed. and Memphis is so cold and it must be tough on a restaurant owner. But I agree that we have to get the virus under control. i live in a place that tackled it early and well, grateful.

• Border57
        Border57 commented
        Editing a comment
        Livzee, I live in that same kind of place, thank goodness, and I have several compromises to my health that would make Covid-19 very dangerous for me. I really feel for the service industry people, though. I sure hope things get back to normal in the next year.

Apparently Memphis said something along the lines of Welcome to the adult table.

Memphis doesn't seem to believe that David belongs there because he has never really played the game. I have to say I agree with the sentiment if not the delivery. I don't think David should have been asked to be on All-stars since he never really played. But, the fact is he is there and they need to accept that and get on with it

It seems like everyone out of that alliance of 6 are playing scared. Some are just hanging their games on their connection to someone in the 6 (They have to know that there is a bigger alliance even if they don't know who is in it), not even realizing that they're just fodder.

LOL, I know that with every year my opinions are skewed by emotions, rooting for my faves, particularly Janelle. I just don't get the hate they have for her. Last night Kevin called her a predator, preying on the weak Nicole A. Seriously, did he even watch 6&7? Janelle and Kaysar are two of the most loyal people to ever play the game. They are loyal to a fault with their allies. I just don't get why noone wants to align with them.

I keep hoping that there is an underlying alignment that is hidden, that we haven't seen yet. Maybe people are playing on different sides but are secretly aligned.

Comment

• Border57
        Border57 commented
        Editing a comment
        I think he called her predator because he thinks she's aligned with Memphis, so that she is using information from Nic. A., but not protecting her from the block. Kevin seems to have it in for Janelle at the moment.

As for David, he told Kevin (I think it was Kevin, it may have been one of the times he was talking to himself) that the reason he was invited back was because he had the house figured out so quickly last year. And it was probably more difficult to find cast members this time around, too. I'd like to know if he was an alternate pick or if he was one of the originals chosen.

• Summerbbfan
        Summerbbfan commented
        Editing a comment
        They shouldn't question why David is there. All of the All Stars were probably called back because they added something to there season. He deserves to be there.

I get read Lexie’s highlight updates from last night. Memphis just played Janelle like a fiddle. He shared his wine with her up in the hoh room and got every piece of info he could. she’s convinced he’s working with her. When Cody comes in later, he spills it all to him, so looks like they’re setting up for a backdoor of either Janelle or Kaysar. Nicole A. is in big trouble if she stays...if she can be pulled in by some group bc she can be trusted, she may skate by but she’s probably going to be on the block all the time. anyway, I don’t like Memphis, but he played the Player.

Comment

• Summerbbfan
        Summerbbfan commented
        Editing a comment
        I don't like Cody and Memphis do to they are targeting my girl Nicole A. I guess that they both have something to prove. I to fear that Nicole A is gone if she doesn't save herself, or if someone that likes her used the veto on her.

Besides being a true All Star, I think it's understandable that people want to get to Janelle out. She's played this game so many time already. I personally would love to see a back door of Kaysar orJanelle. Ian would have been a great boot too, but that is off the table this week. As for David, I definitely don't think he should be there either, but that is no cause for other houseguests to make belittling comments. As for Memphis, he gets on my nerves. He could go soon too LOL
      Last edited by lyriele2; 08-15-2020, 10:19 AM.

Comment

Can somebody please explain the safety suite? I know one person wins and can take a plus one. I know the winner can’t compete for it again, but can the plus one? Once you have competed but didn’t win, can you compete again? Thanks so much!

Comment

• Mary4BB
          Mary4BB commented
          Editing a comment
          You can only play once. No matter win or lose or be plus one. I’m pretty sure a plus one that had not played is eligible to play.

• KennyERJ
          KennyERJ commented
          Editing a comment
          Yeah, Mary4BB nailed it. You can only play in the competition one time no matter what (win or lose). If you've been picked as a plus one by someone else but haven't ever actually played in the competition you can still play. The competition is only for 3 weeks so next week will be the last one before they move on to another "room" (aka twist).

I am so happy to see cracks in the alliance of 6. Tyler is not ok with what Memphis said to David and three women do not like that Memphis won't consider backdooring Janelle.

I swear Janelle lives rent free in these people's brains. They think everything is her fault when she isn't doing anything. She only has one real ally

I know Dani wants to displace her as the Queen of BB, but it ain't gonna happen. She is just looking mean.

Comment

• Ladychef
          Ladychef commented
          Editing a comment
          It’s funny but I really like Dani. This time around I am not enjoying Janelle as much.

We have kitties! Must be drawing for veto.

Comment

Just plain petty jealousy towards Janelle. Dani is the worst at insinuating doubts about Janelle. Also if memory serves me, Memphis was not the most lovable guy during his season. I think he played bad cop to Dan’s good cop once they teamed up. Early on I posted a few digs about David’s lack of BB knowledge and my irritation that he was grouped with the All Star cast. I had to give up on my irritation towards him because it was taking my joy of the game away.
          have been away for a few days, now need to go catch.

Comment

Veto Players

HoH - Memphis
            Nominees - David and Nicole A
            Picked Player s- Ian, Nicole F and Tyler

Comment

• Summerbbfan
              Summerbbfan commented
              Editing a comment
              Great, people that will leave the nominations the same. Go, Nicole, kick some butt.

Can I just say how much I love this site and this group of people that are discussing the show. Everyone talking about their favorites and not so favorite house guest, not trying to push their opinion down everyone’s throats. I have no favorite yet, like and dislike some equally. David was a surprise to me and thought maybe he had something special but not seeing it. If he was playing dumb it backfired on him and Memphis is call him out. Let’s get this house a shaking and quit being scaredy-cats!

Comment

I would like to see the game played "straight-up". No consideration of gender, race, religion, age, economic situation, health, etc etc.

I am somewhat surprised at the cast selection. Clearly this is not really an All-Star cast. However, it is an interesting cast so let the games begin.

Comment

• Border57
                Border57 commented
                Editing a comment
                One thing I really like this year is, no romances, or perhaps I should say, no under the covers shenanigans. It's boring and on top of that, all the other players have to work around it and it just takes up time. I want to see game, not people draped all over each other. This year we have a chance to see game with all of the older people in steady relationships.

Why do Cody and friends want Nicole A to go. I have not heard any one of them state that they would vote for her to stay. So much for staying the constant pawn. Hopefully they will have some kind of battle back.

Comment

Lexie 🤔 Ummm ... Don't know if this means I'm a Doofus or Winner of said Endurance POV Challenge 👆 but I'm still hanging out over here 🤣! (Just noticed y'all are 24 posts into Day 12 🤦‍♀️.)

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X