This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Discussion - 8/16 - Day 12

This thread is your place to discuss what's happening on the Live Feeds.

It will, of course, contain spoilers. ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

CBS is doing a 1-Free-Month promo for All Access (Live Feeds). Use promo code: PLAY ( this offer ends August 16 )
    They have added seasons of The Challenge and a lot of other new content.

Be sure to use our links (banners ) to sign up ... so that BBU will get the credit for you..

Click HERE to get started or on any of the Live Feed ( CBS All Access ) banners (ads ) here on the site.

Like what we do here?

Another great way to help support this website is to make a donation using our PayPal link. It's located right here on the website and it's safe and easy to use. Please know, we appreciate any help you can give.

It's great to be back with all of you ... hope you enjoy this season and BBU ❤️

2:17 AM BBT

We are on PET CAM - we've been on it for just over and hour .....

PoV Competition is being played. ( I kid you not! )

Comment

we are back

Not sure who won yet ...

But it was NOT Nicole A or David

Comment

We haven't seen Memphis or Janelle on the feeds...

BUT .. listening to the convos ...

I am pretty sure that Memphis won the Power of Veto

Confirmed .. Memphis won

Comment

Great,not, how boring is this week going to be. Knowing that Nicole A is leaving. Unless Everton turns against Memphis. Why are the houseguests even more unhappy with Memphis now? It was nice seeing Nicole play again.

Comment

They're upset with Memphis because they think he went rogue. His 6 person alliance doesn't like that they weren't consulted and that he won't listen to them. I think Janelle and Kaysar have figured out that Memphis is being influenced by the 4 people of the alliance they have figured out. They haven't yet placed him in that bigger alliance yet.

I think this week could be interesting. Janelle has figured out that Nicole A is no longer with them and that she and Kevin are now actively against Janelle and Kaysar (thanks to Kevin's reallly poor read of the house and hate for Janelle). I think this week will be interesting. Alliances are shifting now. Tyler isn't likely to stick the six if Memphis is there. ,

Bay and Day might be shifting over to Janelle and Kaysar. They could bring David too. I can see a possibility that Tyler could swing to them too because of his connections to David and Bay. Things are going to shake out.

Comment

• Shmennifer
              Shmennifer commented
              Editing a comment
              I hope Janelle and Kaysar are on your Memphis not being loyal to them!

Originally posted by Summerbbfan View Post
            Great,not, how boring is this week going to be. Knowing that Nicole A is leaving. Unless Everton turns against Memphis. Why are the houseguests even more unhappy with Memphis now? It was nice seeing Nicole play again.

In the last thread you asked why "Cody and friends want Nicole A to go." The easy answer to me would be that she has been dumping everything she hears to almost anybody who would listen, but particularly to the opposite side. Right?

I gather this may have changed -- sdkgeo just said she's no longer with J&K -- but does Cody's side really have reason to believe in her? And even if she now wants to be with them they have to worry about someone with such little self control being a liability.

No?

Hey ... I don't see much of what's going on. So that's worth less than two cents!

Comment

• Summerbbfan
              Summerbbfan commented
              Editing a comment
              From what I have seen on the feeds. When Nicole A is with Keivin he is telling her not to trust Jan/kay. It is hard for me to get a read on if alone with Jan/kay if she is truly with them or is just listening. Thanks for the insight CuteCuddly.

Well for sure Memphis’ autocratic reign has shaken up alliances. I wonder if he did this on purpose or just so blind to the house response. Time will tell. He is definitely establishing his comp ability.
            I am ready for Kevin to go. His constant poor me grates on me. If he leaves, then does Nicole A. gravitate towards Janelle and Kaysar?

Comment

• sdkgeo
              sdkgeo commented
              Editing a comment
              LOL, I think you're right Border. Not sure why he would try to win HoH if he's trying to ride the middle, but once he did I think he figured David and Nicole A were unattached and wouldn't cause waves. He's doesn't seem to be reading the house very well. That's why Dan was the brains of that duo.

Also, I think he's just a jerk.

• Livzee
              Livzee commented
              Editing a comment
              i agree he’s riding the middle.

• Starshine
              Starshine commented
              Editing a comment
              I agree, I think he's a .... well, I'll just stick with jerk!

I watched the LFs for at least 2 hours last night/early this morning up until the time they cut the LFs to start the POV Competition and I find it highly suspicious that I never saw Memphis one time, not once. I saw every other HG on camera except him. Why might that be important? Because the HGs were told not to go to bed because of the upcoming POV Competition. The HGs were saying/speculating that they (BB production) must want them sleep deprived. My guess is that Memphis was in the HOH Room sound asleep and probably got a good 2+ hour nap in before the POV Competition started and then guess who wins the competition! But who knows, maybe he was in the HOH Room just repeating, "Itsy Bitsy Spider" (climbed up the water spout...) while acting it out over and over!

Comment

• Starshine
              Starshine commented
              Editing a comment
              Itsy Bitsy Spider ... LOL!!

All....just a couple things bothering me and would feel better just spewing it out....this is an “all star” season and we get....

......Keesha NOT knowing who Tyler is
            ......David having to be explained to what OTEV is
            ......Janelle explaining to Memphis what the BB Comics are

Come on “Kassting” you could have done better than this. Jodi from Season 14 was as deserving as David as coming back....perhaps she knows more about the game than David???

I am sure if I had known Keesha hasn’t watched in years, I wouldn’t have wanted to see her back.

These things actually rub me wrong more that the handpicked off the pretty street players they put on each year.

OK, rant over.......looking forward to watching tonight.

Comment

• Summerbbfan
              Summerbbfan commented
              Editing a comment
              Cubbybrother, I agree. If anything, you would think that the time they spent being sequestered they could have caught up on current seasons.

• Shmennifer
              Shmennifer commented
              Editing a comment
              I agree! I mean, granted DAVID didn’t play last year, but if I were him, I would’ve gone back and watched all the seasons knowing I was playing ALL STARS! I was happy for him to have a new chance, however, I died a little but when he said what’s otev?

Completely agree on All Points, Cubby.

Comment

I was a big fan of Nicole A last season and happy she was back this season but OMG she is playing so bad. She literally has two of the best players ever on her side and she is against them and prefers Kevin?? Girl deserves to go home!

Comment

• Summerbbfan
                Summerbbfan commented
                Editing a comment
                Is she not listening to Janelle? Is Janelle still trying to save Nicole. Even if she could get the votes to stay it would end up a tie, and Memphis would vote to evict Nicole. As it stands right now, who would save Nicole.

Nicole A is really a poor player. Her entire strategy is "I am a poor little girl - please be nice to me". Now she is spending a lot of time with Kevin who has no influence in the house. When you are campaigning for a vote you must show people why it is in THEIR interest to keep you- not just that you really do not want to be evicted. Nice girl in a sea of sharks.

Comment

Really not enjoying Memphis!

Comment

Memphis needs someone to bring him
                  down a peg or two. The ego on that guy!

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X