This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Discussion - 8/18 - Day 14

This thread is your place to discuss what's happening on the Live Feeds.

It will, of course, contain spoilers. ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

CBS is doing a 1-Free-Month promo for All Access (Live Feeds). Use promo code: PLAY ( this offer ends August 16 )
    They have added seasons of The Challenge and a lot of other new content.

Be sure to use our links (banners ) to sign up ... so that BBU will get the credit for you..

Click HERE to get started or on any of the Live Feed ( CBS All Access ) banners (ads ) here on the site.

Like what we do here?

Another great way to help support this website is to make a donation using our PayPal link. It's located right here on the website and it's safe and easy to use. Please know, we appreciate any help you can give.

It's great to be back with all of you ... hope you enjoy this season and BBU ❤️

Good morning, everyone!

Comment

• belle1
      belle1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Morning a bit late 🙂

Okay, just listening to the feeds, Nicole A. is talking to Davonne upstairs. I really thought that she had a better read of the game than she does.. Nicole is trashing the people who are trying to save her butt (Janie & Kaysar) I guess she's not as smart and intuitive as I thought she was. Her GUT is way off this season. And Davonne ain't much better. I know Janie is a threat, but this early in the game, you need those powerful players to help you along. Nicole is looking that gift horse in the mouth and not taking the hint. IMHO.

Comment

I really need to stop watching the feeds. I'm really starting to dislike Nicole A.

Comment

Bay telling Xmas that as 2 black women, Day and Bay, want to keep David for personal reasons. Is this acceptable ? I am 100% for racial equality but actions like this make me wonder.

Comment

• Livzee
          Livzee commented
          Editing a comment
          nicole a pitched to her a respect for Days feelings but told her to take the advice she gabe Nicole A... think about your own game. she asked Day to consider whether David will return the favor to Day, which is not looking that good.

• Anyaspapa
          Anyaspapa commented
          Editing a comment
          This post makes me curious.... mainly because this is the second day in a row its been mentioned citing the same issue with the same players....

Cody and Enzo are working together because they are both Italian and it was discussed openly on the show.

Previous players have linked together because they were from the south.

Nicole and Ian are both past winners.

There are always things that connect players. Sometimes, those things can be physical, they may be demographic, religious beliefs, personality traits..... why is the fact that these three houseguests are people of color so wondrous? There wasn't a word about Enzo's comment, and it was absolutely about protecting due to nationality....

I'm not trying to be confrontational, I'm just pointing out that the unification of these players due to race is incredibly common in Big Brother, it's just usually very blatantly the other way around.

Everyone has their own reasons for how they vote. Certain biases affect how each and everyone of us live our lives. No matter how woke we are.

understanding this does not mean I like it. in BB I’d rather see game be the deciding factor.

Comment

Originally posted by BigNick View Post
          Bay telling Xmas that as 2 black women, Day and Bay, want to keep David for personal reasons. Is this acceptable ? I am 100% for racial equality but actions like this make me wonder.

Originally posted by Mary4BB View Post
          Everyone has their own reasons for how they vote. Certain biases affect how each and everyone of us live our lives. No matter how woke we are.

understanding this does not mean I like it. in BB I’d rather see game be the deciding factor.

If their perception is that in Big Brother dynamics blacks are never the core of the in-groups and are considered especially expendable, then it's game strategy to protect their numbers.

Comment

• Livzee
            Livzee commented
            Editing a comment
            minority targeted groups tend to band together when they feel under assault

Had anyone else pointed out the fact that Janelle looks like she had some bad plastic surgery? I didn't know it was her until she spoke, but her face is seriously messed up.

Comment

• cutencuddly
            cutencuddly commented
            Editing a comment
            I did think she looked like she had plastic surgery ... but I didn't get the impression that it was especially bad.

• Livzee
            Livzee commented
            Editing a comment
            maybe lip injections?

• Babben
            Babben commented
            Editing a comment
            Probably lip fillers and Botox. Her face doesn’t look like she’s had surgery to me.

i’m so wondering what Nicole A is going to do with herself when she realizes how very wrong she is right now. How will it feel to have intentionally sabotaged the players most loyal to you? i’m glad she’s got fight, but wow, soooo wrong. David, from a game perspective, is an idiot, clueless, but those bro’s will claim that pawn pronto. For the record, Nicole F is already on my last nerve....it’s like watching a spoiled brat get carried by the cool kids. The preshow pairings seem obvious.

Comment

Nicole A fell asleep. I'm having trouble figuring out .. what she did to sabotage herself?

Comment

• sdkgeo
              sdkgeo commented
              Editing a comment
              She listened to Kevin who totally scrambled her brain.

I had to take a break. Holy cow, Nicole A became the exact thing she hated last season. The unicorn costume came off to expose a vile, fire breathing dragon (with a really bad read). The venom is just really ugly. She is going to have a hard time once she gets out of the house. All the Janelle and Kaysar hate in the house is nuts. It's one thing to be against someone in the game and want to get them out, but the personal attacks are nuts.

And I am so sick of both Nicoles' victim complex. Grow up for goodness sake. I hate women like that, who want others to ride to their rescue.

Thank you for letting me vent.

Comment

• helenb
              helenb commented
              Editing a comment
              All I know is that I log on in the past hour, a I cannot figure out what has happened.. NicA is upset, she's been used..saying "SHE" is drinking wine with him (I guess that She is Janelle)...
              Is it really that she is not doing well, and she wants to blame others?
              or did something big happen? How will having a house meeting help? maybe that is a strategy to win votes?

• sdkgeo
              sdkgeo commented
              Editing a comment
              She's delusional and spiralling. Kevin fed her delusions until she can't tell reality from her delusions.

• SmilemakerRDH
              SmilemakerRDH commented
              Editing a comment
              Yeah Nicole was my favorite last year and I was excited she was back but I’m ready for her to go now. She’s become the bully and for absolutely no reason. She blames Janelle for her nomination and not the person that nommed her...that makes zero sense.

Yeah, unfortunately what started out as looking like a really good season is a little disappointing so far, though I am not on the Janelle and Kaysar train like many others are. But still, venom is uncalled for. Both Nicole's are annoying, as is Memphis and Kevin (who is just plain pouty. )David just simply has no idea how to play this game, and I've never liked Bayleigh. Still, one can hope things will improve and there will be some good gameplay down the road instead of some of the personal stuff, etc, that's going on now.
            Last edited by lyriele2; 08-18-2020, 08:47 PM.

Comment

How can so many people’s reads be so far off in the same house??? The Janelle hate is blinding them all.

Comment

• sdkgeo
                sdkgeo commented
                Editing a comment
                I know right. My new favorite term is Janellousy.

• Summerbbfan
                Summerbbfan commented
                Editing a comment
                It does seem like it is Jan/Kay against the house. I agree Nicole A should stop listening to Kevin and listen to herself. She is a smart girl, she should act like it.

Oh boy, we're gonna get a house meeting.

Comment

• helenb
                helenb commented
                Editing a comment
                Nicole A was threatening it... she wants to tell her truth....

• sdkgeo
                sdkgeo commented
                Editing a comment
                I think she's chickened out.

Is it my imagination, or is this season really confusing? I feel like either I am getting old and not comprehending all of the various alliances, or there are multiple upon multiple upon multiple layers of alliances. I used to LOVE reading updates on this site or on twitter but now I almost dread it because I feel like I am trying to read a foreign language. I just can't understand what is going on.

Comment

• sdkgeo
                sdkgeo commented
                Editing a comment
                You're not alone. Almost all of them have multiple (8-10 or more) alliances with different configurations of the same 10 people. They've tried to make sure they're covered on all sides, but if they get rid of Janelle and Kaysar, there's Kevin and David before they have to eat themselves.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X