This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Discussion - 8/20 - Day 16

This thread is your place to discuss what's happening on the Live Feeds.

It will, of course, contain spoilers. ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
    Check out the Live Feeds yourself to see all the action.
    Be sure to use our links (banners ) to sign up for CBS All Access ... so that BBU will get the credit for you..

Click HERE to get started or on any of the Live Feed ( CBS All Access ) banners (ads ) here on the site.

Like what we do here?

Another great way to help support this website is to make a donation using our PayPal link. It's located right here on the website and it's safe and easy to use. Please know, we appreciate any help you can give.

It's great to be back with all of you ... hope you enjoy this season and BBU ❤️

Good morning all.

Looks like Nicole A finally got her mind straight and she and Janelle had some long talks. Nicole A also talked with Kaysar. Janelle & Kaysar were both very kind to her and forgiving.

Comment

I really would like to see Nicole stay. Don't the females in the house see that the boys are kind of playing a them versus us (females) game. If Nicole goes the guys will have the numbers in each vote. Hopefully , if Ian speaks to Nicole A it will persuade him too vote out David.

Comment

Where can I catch Nicoole's monologue.

Comment

Both of these HGs should be evicted. Neither are true All-Stars and are whiners and "poor me" HGs. Neither seem to have a clue on how to play BB.

NicA's strategy has always been "I am a helpless little girl- please be nice to me". Memphis warned her to play for safety but she got angry and refused.

David's theme is that I am a black man so it is important to not evict me.

Just play the game and compete (perhaps win some competitions).

Comment

• amykaybb
            amykaybb commented
            Editing a comment
            I agree and guess what guys everyone but 1 of you will be going home you didn't play well... sorry. Also you would think that there wouldn't be as much crying with it being a "All Star" season....

Originally posted by BigNick View Post
          Both of these HGs should be evicted. Neither are true All-Stars and are whiners and "poor me" HGs. Neither seem to have a clue on how to play BB.

NicA's strategy has always been "I am a helpless little girl- please be nice to me". Memphis warned her to play for safety but she got angry and refused.

David's theme is that I am a black man so it is important to not evict me.

Just play the game and compete (perhaps win some competitions).
          I do agree that neither is a true all-star, but they are the best that CBS could get right now honestly. The show did need a strong black male, and they didn't have a great selection to choose from in past seasons. Howard would have been the get, but I doubt that anyone from S15 was even thought about by casting, and I'm not sure Howard would have wanted to come back anyhow. Ollie is another very memorable one for me, but how many people are wondering who the hell Memphis is right now? Ollie also wasn't popular with the masses as he was against Dan and Memphis that season. Devin would have been the fun pick for us all, but again, I doubt he would want to come back. So we get David. David is certainly outmatched, but once in a while he says something that makes you think there is something there with him.

Nic A was America's Fave last year. No surprise that she got cast on this season. Agree or not with her as America's Fave (there weren't really any better options last year), she still won it. I honestly don't blame her for not playing the safety suite. She, and many others in the house, saw what Memphis was trying to do by getting everyone to burn their safety. She was just an easy target who wasn't in with the power structure. She also doesn't have the game sense to get herself anywhere else. She was destined to be an early boot this season.

Memphis made the right choices for the wrong reasons. Worse than that, he acted like a complete tool during the whole week. He has burned a bunch of bridges by thinking he is King Memphis. He didn't solidify any new alliances, didn't make any deals for safety for himself, let alone the alliance he is already in, during this reign. He could have come out of this with deals for safety next week from Day, Bay, J/K, Ian, and Kevin. Instead he sat up the room pretty much the whole week, ignored most people, and even now is so non-committal to even his own alliance that he is trusted by less people, not more. For a guy who wanted to prove what a rookie David is at this game, he is the one who played like a true rookie during this HOH run.

Comment

• nannicarol
            nannicarol commented
            Editing a comment
            Well said! First time HOH caught HOHitis! I remember in Cody’s season when he was suffering from the same and Derrick calmed him down. Memphis and Cody need to learn from their masters to move farther in the game this year.

I agree in not blaming the Nicole for not playing in safety Suite. It was very obvious what Memphis was trying to do, and I was surprised to see so many others participate and give him his way. However, nicole A. has become her own worst enemy, and she'll be out the door tonight.

Comment

• Summerbbfan
            Summerbbfan commented
            Editing a comment
            I guess that I will have to agree. But I am going to be sad about her leaving. Knowing the person that I am , I probably would have played the Safety Suite because the HOH. I give kudos to Nicole for sticking to her guns, and who knows she could be in the same position even if she had played and lost, just look at David. I think that the Safety Suite is messing the game up, I don't believe that Nicole was Memphis true target.

• nannicarol
            nannicarol commented
            Editing a comment
            I love that Tyler refused to play in the Safety Suite. He knew what Memphis was up to. If Memphis doesn’t calm down, he will be next. This isn’t old school Big Brother! This is a much more social game now!

Seems to me Memphis, and Cody to a much lesser degree, think they were more than meat shields for the winners in their seasons. Memphis adds this to his ever present arrogance. It’s only been a couple of days since I stopped asking myself “who the heck is he?” every time Memphis is on screen. 🤣

Comment

LOL. Memphis is only memorable to me because of his alliance with the brilliant Dan Gheesling. I certainly don't remember him being that arrogant in his season, but he sure is now! Hope he is evicted before jury.

Comment

I hope we get a Janelle or Kaysar HOH tonite.....let’s see some game play! I think it will be important for their safety as well.

Comment

• KennyERJ
                KennyERJ commented
                Editing a comment
                I hope so too! 😊 🤞🤞

Hmm, there are some very loud dog whistles happening in here.... surprised and disappointed.

Comment

So I've lost track. Who else besides Tyler is still eligible to play safety Suite?

Comment

• cutencuddly
                  cutencuddly commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Memphis .

• michele620
                  michele620 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I may be wrong but I believe Nicole and Dani still have their passes too

Ugh. Tyler had better win.

Comment

Dang Janelle was so close!!

Comment

Who do you think Tyler will nominate?

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X