This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Discussion - 8/22 - Day 18

This thread is your place to discuss what's happening on the Live Feeds.
    ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
    Check out the Live Feeds yourself to see all the action.
    Be sure to use our links (banners ) to sign up for CBS All Access ... so that BBU will get the credit for you..

Click HERE to get started or on any of the Live Feed ( CBS All Access ) banners (ads ) here on the site.

Like what we do here?

Another great way to help support this website is to make a donation using our PayPal link. It's located right here on the website and it's safe and easy to use. Please know, we appreciate any help you can give.

It's great to be back with all of you ... hope you enjoy this season and BBU ❤️

Morning all. Veto comp today.
    Late night quote that had me laughing, Talking about Nicole F winning in Season 18. Bayleigh told her "It took you two tries and two guys..."

Nicole of course cried when recounting the story to Dani and DaVonne. Croccodile tears I'm sure since Dani makes snarky remarks to her all the time about it and Nicole even laughs about it herself.

Comment

• Border57
      Border57 commented
      Editing a comment
      I didn't think that was funny at all. That was a mean thing to say because it was the way it was said--she called Nicole a whore, essentially. You can say you said it in jest, but you said it and put it out there. And by the way, Bayleigh should talk? She was the one sleeping with a guy in the house right off the bat.

Bailey should apologize.

• sdkgeo
      sdkgeo commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, to be fair, Nicole was also having sex with a guy in the house too and was known for her hand jobs.

What Bayleigh said was true and other have made comments about it in front of Nicole and Nicole just laughed them off.

She is pulling her usual game play and with Dani setting up her next target. When Dani told Cody about it, they remarked about how aggressive Bayleigh was, which she was not at all. They're just playing up the stereotype.

• beckyd30
      beckyd30 commented
      Editing a comment
      Come on it's about time someone reminds the rest of the group that she's already won so why are they keeping her around?

Wrote and deleted unkind comments about Nicole five times. I guess I should give up. It is not gang up on Nicole day!

Comment

• beckyd30
      beckyd30 commented
      Editing a comment
      it's always getting up on Nicole day she's already one she's been on the show how many times as a mentor and other things she needs to just go home and give it up her 15 minutes were over long ago.

LOL, It's okay to say unkind remarks about the HGs,

I think Nicole is trash, who uses the fact that she is a cute, little blonde girl who cries alot to make people feel sorry for her and demonize the other person. She makes what Cody Nickson referred to as victim noises. She wants the men to ride to her rescue to take out the person she has demonized. She did it with Janelle, with the whole, " I don't know what I did, why does she hate me, I even invited her to my wedding. " Now she is doing it to Bay.

Dani is just as vile with what she says.

Comment

• beckyd30
      beckyd30 commented
      Editing a comment
      For crying out loud they've all seen her play this game how many times and they're not hip to what her BS is? If they can't figure out that she's not worth the space she's taking up in their house then they deserve to lose to her a second time!!!

Originally posted by sdkgeo View Post
    LOL, It's okay to say unkind remarks about the HGs,

I think Nicole is trash, who uses the fact that she is a cute, little blonde girl who cries alot to make people feel sorry for her and demonize the other person. She makes what Cody Nickson referred to as victim noises. She wants the men to ride to her rescue to take out the person she has demonized. She did it with Janelle, with the whole, " I don't know what I did, why does she hate me, I even invited her to my wedding. " Now she is doing it to Bay.

Dani is just as vile with what she says.
    Lol she takes after her dad...

Comment

Ok- this is my first post in many many years... but my all time favorite player Janelle is getting ready to be ousted too soon. I just had an idea and I think Janelle could pull off something amazing if she could somehow convince Tyler and Cody to backdoor Ian... they know he is a threat with how close he is to Nicole. I know they are thinking numbers, but maybe she could convince them she would go after Dani and Nicole for them. I hope she tries something to save herself. If Kayser stays I hope he goes far- it will be interesting to watch him play without Janie.

Comment

• Summerbbfan
        Summerbbfan commented
        Editing a comment
        I am enjoying Janelle this season, and would hate to see her go. But, maybe the houseguests will want to keep her knowing the friction there is between herself and Nicole. But if not, I agree that it would be interesting to see how Kaysar plays.

• Spooka
        Spooka commented
        Editing a comment
        That would be awesome. Janelle is one of my favorites too! I like Ian too though.
        Last edited by Spooka; 08-22-2020, 11:27 PM.

I'm so OVER Nicole "victim noises" Franzel. Janelle isn't even out the door yet, and she's already working on her next so called "tormentor" Somebody is always picking on poor little Nicole. I hate that kind of game play, but she doesn't have a boy to cuddle this year...so. Why anyone would work with that snake is beyond me. How can Dani be so oblivious that she doesn't see what Nicole is doing? Just needed to vent, sorry 😞.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X