This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Discussion - 8/23 - Day 19

This thread is your place to discuss what's happening on the Live Feeds.
    ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
    Check out the Live Feeds yourself to see all the action.
    Be sure to use our links (banners ) to sign up for CBS All Access ... so that BBU will get the credit for you..

Click HERE to get started or on any of the Live Feed ( CBS All Access ) banners (ads ) here on the site.

Like what we do here?

Another great way to help support this website is to make a donation using our PayPal link. It's located right here on the website and it's safe and easy to use. Please know, we appreciate any help you can give.

It's great to be back with all of you ... hope you enjoy this season and BBU ❤️

So, who thinks Nicole will "bow up" to Janelle today? Just typing that makes me ROFL.

Comment

Pammer
      Big Brother Groupie

Today, 06:56 AM
      . How can Dani be so oblivious that she doesn't see what Nicole is doing? Just needed to vent, sorry 😞.

Pammer And anyone else, do you think maybe Dani is fueling Nicole a bit to make sure she is higher in the eviction order than Dani?

Comment

Dani, Nicole, Bay, Xmass, and DaVonne, are not "the brightest stars in the sky" so do not expect any intelligent actions from any of them. These are well below average women who have somehow managed to get on a TV program that casts people with issues and egos.

Comment

• Summerbbfan
          Summerbbfan commented
          Editing a comment
          I will have to disagree. To me Day and Christmas seem to be pretty smart.

• sdkgeo
          sdkgeo commented
          Editing a comment
          Bay seems to be pretty smart. She knows what's going on and she knows how to keep her mouth shut, unlike Day.

I had read that both Janelle and Kaysar said that they hope Tyler wins the game because he's a good guy. I guess neither of them think they're going to make it to the end, and they are likely right.

Comment

• Lira2012
          Lira2012 commented
          Editing a comment
          As is Dani, although you wouldn’t know that if you hadn’t seen her play before.

• helenb
          helenb commented
          Editing a comment
          II heard them say they want to go before jury If they are going also

This was meant to be a comment to the above post.

Comment

• Mary4BB
          Mary4BB commented
          Editing a comment
          Agreed, Dani does not have the read on the house I expect her to. Or doesn’t seem to but does and she’s playing us. 😁

Totally bored right now and debating whether to continue watching. I was not thrilled with the cast but besides Dani - who I thought always rode her daddy's coattails - didn't have a big dislike for the others.

I actually liked Nicole F but now can't stand her. I wasn't a big Ian fan - but now hope he takes home the trophy because I don't like the game play of the others. I'm sick of the current social push that a black must win - the best person should win regardless of color, religious affiliation ect...

This was probably the worst thing they could have done having All Stars because so many know each other from outside the show and already have friendships and alliances. Many on other discussion boards feel the same.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X