This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Discussion - 8/24 - Day 20

This thread is your place to discuss what's happening on the Live Feeds.
    ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
    Check out the Live Feeds yourself to see all the action.
    Be sure to use our links (banners ) to sign up for CBS All Access ... so that BBU will get the credit for you..

Click HERE to get started or on any of the Live Feed ( CBS All Access ) banners (ads ) here on the site.

Like what we do here?

Another great way to help support this website is to make a donation using our PayPal link. It's located right here on the website and it's safe and easy to use. Please know, we appreciate any help you can give.

It's great to be back with all of you ... hope you enjoy this season and BBU ❤️

Good morning everybody.

Veto ceremony today.

Comment

Well Nicole is officially on my **** list now lol

Comment

Good morning! I had to come post because I could not quit laughing at a conversation Kaysar tried to have with David in the SR about 9:20BBT. Kaysar simply asking if he stays could they possibly work together since he'll have no one 😔 and they have gotten along with each in the house etc. David goes in to this big rambling on not trying to play "chess" too fast in this game & he can't be moving steps ahead it's bad game play so sit back and just relax and let things happen.... WHAT LOL....I guess expert David has it all figured out 🙄. So much more to David's epic expert speech, I'm just bad at summarizing lol.

Comment

• nannicarol
          nannicarol commented
          Editing a comment
          I heard that conversation too and David is just not cut out for this game. I love Kaysar. He needs to get the feisty girls and Ian in a troop. Then the games begin!

David simply has no idea what he's doing in this game lol

Comment

I know that pregame alliances abound here. That said, it still has to get played. The core 6 are running everything, so ho hum to that. Why can’t for once the ruling players be people I like? Janellousy is a term I heard somewhere else, and it rings so true. And once more, the women are getting themselves outnumbered. Nicole F, please just disappear... I see Cody and Dani already getting sick of her. Cody is overplaying. Tyler up to his old tricks, Enzo funny and likable and pushing toward a brigade again, Bay and Day too late to an understanding of what’s happening as they are the next targets, then Christmas, Memphis, Kevin. Sooo not what I’m wanting to see. We can’t have nice things!

Comment

• helenb
            helenb commented
            Editing a comment
            you summarize it so well Liv!

I hate to say it, but I think if Janelle goes, I'll lose all interest in watching the rest of the Season. It always seems to ME that the people I like the least just win everything and pick off the ones I like. Meh.

Comment

I think I am a minority but I like Tyler..and his game play

Comment

• Summerbbfan
              Summerbbfan commented
              Editing a comment
              I believe that is who I will be routing for along with Ian.

• belle1
              belle1 commented
              Editing a comment
              I too am a Tyler fan.

• nannicarol
              nannicarol commented
              Editing a comment
              I really think Tyler could win this year. That would make me happy. He’s a really good kid. I could see Cody and Enzo getting him there. They are very loyal

I've always liked Tyler and his game play as well.

Comment

Haven't been here for a couple of days, and haven't kept up with the feeds too much, either, but is Kaysar going to self destruct/self evict in order for Janelle to stay? Seems like he just wants to be out of there if there is no way forward (and I don't blame him at his age with family).

Comment

• helenb
                helenb commented
                Editing a comment
                Not sure.... he could also ask to be voted out to keep Janelle. She definitely wants to stay... not sure if the house would go for that though...

Was this the last week for the safety suite?

Comment

• helenb
                helenb commented
                Editing a comment
                Yes, it was the last week...
                Last edited by helenb; 08-25-2020, 06:46 AM.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X