This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Discussion - 8/28 - Day 24

This thread is your place to discuss what's happening on the Live Feeds.​​​​​​​​​​​

Check out the Live Feeds yourself to see all the action.
    Be sure to use our links (banners ) to sign up for CBS All Access ... so that BBU will get the credit for you..

Click HERE to get started or on any of the Live Feed ( CBS All Access ) banners (ads ) here on the site.

Like what we do here?

Another great way to help support this website is to make a donation using our PayPal link. It's located right here on the website and it's safe and easy to use. Please know, we appreciate any help you can give.

It's great to be back with all of you ... hope you enjoy this season and BBU ❤️

Morning everybody.

Enzo is the new HoH and Kaysar is the planned target.

Comment

• Bluerare
      Bluerare commented
      Editing a comment
      Blah. Snore.

• BigMur
      BigMur commented
      Editing a comment
      another week run by the Meatheads....yawn.

I was so excited for this season...but I know I’m disappointed when my live feed watching is practically non-existent and watching the shows isn’t exciting at all. Thankfully, I can check it all out here on BBU, which is so much better than the season is! It’s a Cody / Enzo show.... unless Kaysar can perform a miracle! I wanted to watch Janelle and now she’s history! The women will be history, as well, because that’s what happens when they drink the Cool-aid and vote off women before the stronger men. Kaysar should have been booted out by the women and then they possibly could have actually played the game behind the backs of the controlling men. However....the house votes and the alliance ( that’s a joke!) votes just make individual games also a joke! I know it’s strategy and easy for me to say all this......but I just think this all-stars season is not nearly as fun to watch as other non-all-star seasons! Don’t like Enzo at all...so watching live feeds probably won’t happen, either. But thanks BBU🤗🤩

Comment

I do find humor watching Enzo ask people about the hinky vote. Small pleasures.

Comment

I guess it seems to me that if the women want to start getting somewhere, they need to be winning comps, plain and simple. And they're not.

Comment

So. Who do you guys think will win right now? I'm not talking about who you want to win, but who you think will win. At this point I'm kind of liking Christmas for it.

Comment

• KennyERJ
            KennyERJ commented
            Editing a comment
            To me it's looking like it will be between Cody, Tyler, Memphis and last on the list, Enzo. Unless someone else can step up and win a HOH or a major fallout happens, I think the power will rotate between those four and they'll eliminate everyone else, unfortunately. Christmas and Dani both could have good chances BUT not sure they would take out any of those 4 guys if they won HOH or got the chance to vote them out over weaker players, like David. IDK.

• cutencuddly
            cutencuddly commented
            Editing a comment
            Kenny, I am expecting "major fallout". Also, others will win HOH from time to time. But mostly "major fallout."

• Summerbbfan
            Summerbbfan commented
            Editing a comment
            I am thinking that it is definitely going to be Body's game to lose. I really wish that someone else would win a comp to make the game more interesting. I was kind of chuckling to myself when Day and Bay were strategizing about how they are going to get to the final two.

Originally posted by Border57 View Post
          So. Who do you guys think will win right now? I'm not talking about who you want to win, but who you think will win. At this point I'm kind of liking Christmas for it.
          NOT Enzo, Cody, Memphis, Da'vonne or Bayleigh. They're going to burn out. Oh God, not David. Not Kevin. Ian and Nicole will probably get booted sooner rather than later being such obvious targets.

Leaving Christmas, Tyler, Kaysar, and Dani. Okay. Those are my top picks. Kaysar has the worst odds of that group, but if he can survive this week then he could be there to see the rest of the house boil over and a whole lot more targets could move ahead of him.

Comment

• helenb
            helenb commented
            Editing a comment
            I like your thinking, cnc!

• Summerbbfan
            Summerbbfan commented
            Editing a comment
            Now that would make for an interesting game. He first has to win the POV.

I really have no idea. I do think if the guys make a run for it, Christmas will be last girl standing because Cody and Enzo see her as their pit bull. If Dani gets HOH, she will target Tyler because she sees him as a threat to her pairing with Cody. Memphis and Kaysar will need to win their way to top both with HOH and POV. Day, Bayleigh, Kevin, David and Ian have no chance. Dani and Nicole could go midway. As I write this, beginning to grudgingly think Enzo could pull out a win. He is liked and winning comps. I don’t think his name has been thrown out by anyone. Please know he is not my choice.

Comment

Just got to watch Thursday’s eviction episode. Little miss Nicole’s goodbye message to Janelle.........are you kidding me? I am totally over her. So very sorry I ever rooted for her to win her season.

Comment

For some reason I feel that the little snake Dani is gonna win this season.

Comment

Oh lord Kevin is already whiny...it’s gonna be a long week.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X