This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Discussion - 8/29 - Day 25

This thread is your place to discuss what's happening on the Live Feeds.​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Check out the Live Feeds yourself to see all the action.
    Be sure to use our links (banners ) to sign up for CBS All Access ... so that BBU will get the credit for you..

Click HERE to get started or on any of the Live Feed ( CBS All Access ) banners (ads ) here on the site.

Like what we do here?

Another great way to help support this website is to make a donation using our PayPal link. It's located right here on the website and it's safe and easy to use. Please know, we appreciate any help you can give.

It's great to be back with all of you ... hope you enjoy this season and BBU ❤️

Morning all. Veto comp today.

HoH-Enzo
    Nominees-Kaysar and Kevin

Comment

With Kevin doing his usual whining, which is really annoying LOL. I wouldn't mind someone else winning the veto, leave it the same , and just get one of them out now. On the other hand, I would love to see Ian or Nicole get backdoored, though I think the chances of that happening with Nicole right now are next to nothing. But those two have already won BB, I'd like to see a new winner.

Comment

• belle1
        belle1 commented
        Editing a comment
        You are right. I hate to say this but Kaysar needs to go, he has no path to the end. Ideally I would like for him to win POV then HOH. Would love to see the scrambling if this happen.

• CubbyBrother
        CubbyBrother commented
        Editing a comment
        Iyr——you have absolutely NO worries about a new winner—-the ONLY way Ian or Nicole win again is if they are the final two. Face it, Ian would not have won nor would be here if he didn’t get to the final two against Dan. He only won because Dan had already won. Still remember Jenn’s quote from that year...”I would have voted for a ketchup bottle instead of Dan winning again.”

Belle——also with you——need someone to win HOH to change the narrative a little bit—-but it’s still early....13 left in the house—-let’s get through the always boring, predictable, “let’s go with the house” phase of the first five weeks and get this game going.

• Summerbbfan
        Summerbbfan commented
        Editing a comment
        I am really pulling for a Kaysar PVO, he is about due. I too would like to see another couple get broken up. I read somewhere that Cody didn't like couples, so why are they still targeting Kaysar, when they should be targeting Nicole/Ian. I know that Enzo plans on backsliding Ian if one of the nominees wins veto, but why not Nicole. Latest for the veto win to see how the other houseguests will react. Three weeks is enough of the insider game. In any event at least another female won't be leaving. Another thought of there is a battle back I would assume that it would be meant for Janelle to win, so they, TPTB should want to keep Kaysar.

LOL and scrambling there would be, belle1! I also hope that nobody drags David to the end because he's such a weak player. They need to get him out fairly soon, as I don't want to see him anywhere near the end of the game. He needs to go home and actually watch some BB seasons, because he is just clueless LOL. If Kaysar does manage to get off the block, again I really hope they will take the opportunity to backdoor a previous BB winner.
      Last edited by lyriele2; 08-29-2020, 12:06 PM.

Comment

• Livzee
        Livzee commented
        Editing a comment
        David is a perfect Victoria though

• sdkgeo
        sdkgeo commented
        Editing a comment
        I don't think they would want David as their Victoria. He's too athletic to risk it that deep in the game.

You know they could solve some of the problems with these floaters/coasters if they just made everybody jury. Sixteen person season, F3, and 13 jurors. Or, just leave everyone in the house even if they're out of the game. Then everyone gets their stipend and they can mess with people games by observing and sharing information. That could solve some of the mob mentality, trashing. the next victim, and playing just to get to jury so you get your full stipend.

I'm not sure how to solve the issue of people just going on to get IG followers or trying to jumpstart some pseudo-celebrity podcast career. Why are so many of them so narcissitic?

Comment

• Border57
        Border57 commented
        Editing a comment
        What might be more fun is if they sent everyone home from the first eviction on, and told them they had to watch the live feeds. I wonder how they would vote then? It seems like the only reason to keep the jury separated and not knowing what is happening in the house is just so they can do the "surprise feet walk" into the jury house and show the ones already in jury what is happening in the BB house. If the evicted HGs were allowed to see the feeds and the live feeders were allowed to see the chat between them, that could be good.

• sdkgeo
        sdkgeo commented
        Editing a comment
        I think they started the jury after season 3 because people went home and watched the feeds and then were butthurt about some of Danielle Reyes' DRs when they watched the show. The butthurt jury gave Lisa the win even though Danielle arguably played a better game. Jury management then became part of the game. They now get people our pre-jury because they don't want to be stuck in the jury house with them. They just want their cool kids alliance in there so that they can hang out all summer. They're not making moves necessarily to get themselves to the F2.

I can't imagine there would be a battle back after all the info Julie gave to Janelle when she got evicted. I actually don't like those anyway so I hope there isn't one LOL . And Cubbybrother, thanks for the reassurance that Ian and Nicole won't win again. I I needed to hear that lol.... and a side note about the Dan and Ian season, even though I much prefer people don't win twice, Dan was definitely robbed of that win.
      Last edited by lyriele2; 08-29-2020, 12:12 PM.

Comment

• NYGIANTSLOVER56
        NYGIANTSLOVER56 commented
        Editing a comment
        I concur, Dan was robbed!

I just don’t see Ian making it far in the game. His only connection is Nicole and she would sell him out in a skinny minute if she thought he was a threat to her game. Additionally, Ian does not have Brittany guiding and covering for him hence his poor game play this season.

Comment

• Livzee
        Livzee commented
        Editing a comment
        You're right... he's so marginal and seems at this point to be playing scared. Id love to think he's laying low and could win an hoh and shake things up, but I doubt it.

Kevin won the Power of Veto

Comment

All of these so called Allstars make comments about who they would put up, and then they backpedal. Here we go with big bad Enzo backpedaling about Ian now. We had 3 true Allstars this season, Janelle, Kayser, and Keesha who know how to play the game, and would have done exactly what they said. In my personal opinion, this season is a bust from casting to the preseason stuff, and players who should never be associated with the term "Allstars ".also in my personal opinion the 2 so called winner's should have never won. I couldn't stand Nicole the very first season, and she has not failed to show her snakelike and rat playing again. I hope she is gone sooner than later!

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X