This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Discussion - 8/31 - Day 27

This thread is your place to discuss what's happening on the Live Feeds.​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Check out the Live Feeds yourself to see all the action.
    Be sure to use our links (banners ) to sign up for CBS All Access ... so that BBU will get the credit for you..

Click HERE to get started or on any of the Live Feed ( CBS All Access ) banners (ads ) here on the site.

Like what we do here?

Another great way to help support this website is to make a donation using our PayPal link. It's located right here on the website and it's safe and easy to use. Please know, we appreciate any help you can give.

It's great to be back with all of you ... hope you enjoy this season and BBU ❤️

All we can hope for today is that Enzo puts Dani up and she gets backdoored. Crossing fingers.

ETA: Not sure how the wall yeller calling out Nicole and Cody into backdooring Dani, but I think Dani's game is done whether she goes this week or not.

Comment

• CubbyBrother
      CubbyBrother commented
      Editing a comment
      If nothing else---get her up there and we will get some fracturing of the larger group. From a game perspective it makes zero sense to launch Kaysar now----he has nobody----can be reeled in and could be a jury vote for someone that snags him as an alliance member. He's totally disposable at any point....now is not the best time.

Although it's going to put somewhat of a target on himself, Enzo has no real option other than maybe Ian or David that won't cause a little stir in the house. With a couple different groups of six, covering eight players, we might get to see a little movement in game play this week.....might.

As much as I'm not a fan of kaysar, I wouldn't mind at all seeing Dani get blindsided and out the door. It's been kind of boring so far, that would be exciting lol

Comment

I would love to see Enzo put up Dani! This has been a lackluster season and watching her react would be fun to see!

Comment

Enzo seems to be really contemplating putting Dani up... from our perspective as an audience, how great would that be. Certainly a few of the guys are onto her seed planting as well as Bay and Day. Kaysar did a solid pitch to Enzo, who also knows about the voice in the yard. Come on Enzo, do it!

Comment

• belle1
          belle1 commented
          Editing a comment
          Crossing my fingers 🤞🤞that Dani goes up. If not at least I know Tyler is on to her.

• Ladychef
          Ladychef commented
          Editing a comment
          Something needs to happen to liven things up. Everyone appears to be playing it too safe 😥
          On another note, I am not liking the way Memphis talks about David. He really has it in for him. He’s coming
          across as a bully to me (jmho)

Hello Everyone !!!!!!

Comment

• belle1
          belle1 commented
          Editing a comment
          Hi Mudd247.

• KennyERJ
          KennyERJ commented
          Editing a comment
          Hi Mudd! Been a long time since I've seen you and that little dancing baby around.

• sdkgeo
          sdkgeo commented
          Editing a comment
          Hey there mudd.

I think Enzo is too afraid of backdooring anyone on his HOH. But it sure would be nice if he would get Dani out.

Comment

Enzo is doing a lot of hard talking against the girls but not willing to back it up. Same as the girls, planting seeds.

Comment

Too many women are already out of the house. Send Kaysar home.

Comment

I'm pretty sure kaysar will be the one that goes.

Comment

I like Enzo but he is a big talker and not a forceful doer. He knew to nominate Dani but just did not have the courage. He just wanted a "safe" HOH. Tyler or Cody would have nominated Dani. Do not expect any big move from Enzo- just a talker.

Comment

Hey everyone! I really like Dani, she was great on BB8 though she played too hard too fast on BB13. This season she is a mess. While I am still going to root for her, the game she is playing this season is messy!!!! At this point, I am rooting for everyone except Memphis and Nicole F. Still a lot of game left to play and more than likely there will be a jury battle back.

Comment

So much for making a big move and gettng bathed in blood. Enzo is playing scared, His nickname meow meow is close. It should be a five letter word that starts with a P.

Now can I hope that Dani gets wind of this, wins HoH next week and puts Enzo up?

Comment

• GrandmaSusan
                      GrandmaSusan commented
                      Editing a comment
                      That would sure teach him a lesson, listen to your alliance!

Now Kevin and Ian are working together, where was Ian when Nicole A was in the house, and I wanted them to work together.

Comment

Thank you Wall Yeller for opening some eyes.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X