This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Discussion - 9/2 - Day 29

This thread is your place to discuss what's happening on the Live Feeds.​​​​​

Check out the feeds yourself to see all of the action.
    Be sure to use our links (banners ) to sign up for CBS All Access ... so that BBU will get the credit for you..

Click HERE to get started or on any of the Live Feed ( CBS All Access ) banners (ads ) here on the site.

Like what we do here?

Another great way to help support this website is to make a donation using our PayPal link. It's located right here on the website and it's safe and easy to use. Please know, we appreciate any help you can give.

It's great to be back with all of you ... hope you enjoy this season and BBU ❤️

Morning everybody.

I don't know if this second wall yeller got to yell a message this time, but I'm just glad something has shook up the house. I just wish it could change the votes Thursday.

Comment

Just made a small donation for you, Lexie. Good job on the feeds! I never seem to be able to be on when anything interesting is going on, so you save me!

Do you suppose AG is out there doing the yelling? LOL! Seems now that everyone is going to be looking at everyone else and maybe things will heat up now. It's September, how long have we been watching this year? It seems like forever . . . Snooze fest the whole time.

Comment

• KennyERJ
        KennyERJ commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks for your donation, Border!

Any rumors on the second shout out?

Comment

• SmilemakerRDH
        SmilemakerRDH commented
        Editing a comment
        I read that the person got caught by security before they were able to yell anything. So I’m not sure why feeds were down all night long.

Is this the 4th time?

Comment

I know of the 1 when Janelle and Kaysar were outside (maybe on Aug 24) and the recent one with the bullhorn where the fan said something like "Nicole and Cody are playing everyone".
        The 2nd one got the attention of the house and Ian cracked the code.
        I don't know if their were any others.

Comment

Why are there always HG wrapped in blankets this season? AC too cold?

Comment

• Summerbbfan
            Summerbbfan commented
            Editing a comment
            They have been complaining about certain rooms being colder than others.

Thank you @Lexie for the updates.

I thought I read that one of the messages coming over the wall was directed specifically at Nicole.

Babben I was wondering the same thing tonight watching some of the guys wrapped in blankets too ... and the ones who weren't seemed to be in sweatshirts. Wondered if it was due to fewer younger single hard bodies.

Is it my imagination or are they not allowed outside as much this Season (aside from the wall yeller occasions)?
          Last edited by Starshine; 09-03-2020, 01:22 AM.

Comment

• sdkgeo
            sdkgeo commented
            Editing a comment
            Starshine, with smaller crews because of Covid it takes longer to set up and breakdown. That's the reason the back yard is closed off more.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X