This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Discussion - 9/3 - Day 30

This thread is your place to discuss what's happening on the Live Feeds.​​​​​​​​

Check out the feeds yourself to see all of the action.
    Be sure to use our links (banners ) to sign up for CBS All Access ... so that BBU will get the credit for you..

Click HERE to get started or on any of the Live Feed ( CBS All Access ) banners (ads ) here on the site.

Like what we do here?

Another great way to help support this website is to make a donation using our PayPal link. It's located right here on the website and it's safe and easy to use. Please know, we appreciate any help you can give.

It's great to be back with all of you ... hope you enjoy this season and BBU ❤️

So apparently there was a banner plane (talk about a throwback) that said Nicole is a Liar.

Good times.

Comment

Could be a turning point with this HOH win. How I hope 🤞

Comment

Much as I would like to see David evicted in the next one, just because he contributes nothing, I would love to see either Dani, Ian, or Nicole go bye bye. A blind side would be nice and exciting LOL

Comment

• Livzee
          Livzee commented
          Editing a comment
          Not Ian! He’s the gutsiest and will go for the big guns!

• lyriele2
          lyriele2 commented
          Editing a comment
          LOL. I mainly say Ian because he has won before, and I'd like somebody who has not won to take the prize this time.

Eviction day donation sent. I don't want to watch ... but I will ... hoping for the HOH shake up.

Comment

• KennyERJ
          KennyERJ commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you CnC!!

So will Christmas go for some power players and go for either David and kevin, or Bay and Day.

Comment

• sdkgeo
          sdkgeo commented
          Editing a comment
          She'll listen to Drizella and Anastasia and do what they tell her. Of course, if she wants to stay undercover, she will take two easy picks, like David and Kevin or maybe Ian.

Good question, Summer. Remind me ... who is she allied with so far?

Comment

• sdkgeo
          sdkgeo commented
          Editing a comment
          She's allied with Dani, Nicole, Cody, Tyler, and Memphis.

Maybe Tyler has some pull with Christmas, but we'll see.

Comment

So a woman, Christmas, is going to put up two other women, stupid. She should be putting up two of the powerful guys. If they aren't careful Memphis could win this game, it doesn't seem as though he is on anyone's radar except for David's. Hi Kelly the competition and twists will put a wrench in Christmas's plans of putting up Day and Bay.

Comment

• KennyERJ
            KennyERJ commented
            Editing a comment
            I was just coming here to say the same thing! Three women have already been evicted and here Christmas becomes HOH and plans on putting up two more women! It would be different if they (Bayleigh & Da'Vonne) were giant threats. Like you said, you would think she'd want to eliminate some of the strong males from the house BUT if she was planning to put up two women, you would think she would go with Nicole F. who has won before, and Dani, who has played a couple times before and is sneaky and playing the house. The twist (special powers) may shake things up anyway but we'll have to wait and see!

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X