This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Discussion - 9/5 - Day 32

This thread is your place to discuss what's happening on the Live Feeds.​​​​​​​​

Check out the feeds yourself to see all of the action.
    Be sure to use our links (banners ) to sign up for CBS All Access ... so that BBU will get the credit for you..

Click HERE to get started or on any of the Live Feed ( CBS All Access ) banners (ads ) here on the site.

Like what we do here?

Another great way to help support this website is to make a donation using our PayPal link. It's located right here on the website and it's safe and easy to use. Please know, we appreciate any help you can give.

It's great to be back with all of you ... hope you enjoy this season and BBU ❤️

Morning everybody. Veto Comp today. Let's see if 2020 can stop being the Monday of years for one day.

Comment

Good morning all.

Disappointing....... that's all I can really say. I was hoping against hope that my favorite BB player from season 19 would have the guts to break up the Meatheads, especially after all the banners and wall tellers and Kaysar's speech. Guess not.. And now CBS has given the powerful even more power. AWESOME.😕. Maybe I'll check back in 6 weeks when all the minorities are out of the house and the Caucasian men are at each other's throats, cause that's who will be left. Frustrating.....
      Last edited by BigMur; 09-05-2020, 09:24 AM.

Comment

• Summerbbfan
        Summerbbfan commented
        Editing a comment
        I agree. Why would Christmas target two girls instead of a guy. Yes she is part of the big alliance, but doesn't she realize she is just being used as a shield. I agree with Kaysar, their game sucks. If either Day or Bay goes it will be down to just 4 females against seven guys. Then she can be the victim of her game ending at the hands of her so called alliance. Hi Kelly a non member of the alliance has the last power. I would route for either Day or Bay to win POV, but Cristmas doesn't have the guts to put up Day a Cody or Memphis.

For several years now... i’ve been watching feeds since season 8... the past 5 years or so I’ve been very struck by how much certain reality shows are, as I guess is inevitable, reflective of the societies from which they emerge. This kind of gaming is a mirror of our world... herded puppets and the plan of a couple to run even the incrowd herd. ( expendable Christmas marches to the orders)

i have watched Survivor US, Australia, South Africa, New Zealand, England on you tube mostly. The US shows itself as very different from other countries. Sadly we seem not very nice with admiration and fearful respect given to cunning and trickery. In other countries, integrity and respect for others gets rewarded and respected. Players who compete with dishonor get lack of respect in other countries, and don’t win almost ever.. the game is still fresh and interesting but these other countries show me the values this old woman was raised with here in the US.

In this season, the boring herd management reigns. Christmas I would like to think has disappointed herself. I don’t judge that as harshly as the big talking Enzo making a truly chicken**** move. I was rooting for Kaysar, Janelle, Nicole A. because those are the kind of people I respect. I’m afraid the emerging American “values” are not to my liking. That said, the pressures in that house are pretty white hot right now.

Remember when Vanessa had to villianize whoever she was targeting? Reality doesn’t matter if Dani can plant seeds against you and get you defensive... perception rules. Dani is way overplaying but she and Nicole, Cody and Tyler have lucked out another week.

Ian’s calling Bay by Day’s name was horrid. when she said to him that she doesn’t even get to keep her identity, I was in tears for both of them. That said, Ian is scrambling but he is IN this. Frankly even though he’s won before, I am rooting for him... he looks at the game like a surgeon, but he is not unkind; I’ve never seen him be unkind.

The in guys and the princesses are on my last nerve.

Good to talk with you all. Have a great weekend.

Comment

• BigMur
        BigMur commented
        Editing a comment
        Well said. I Agee 100,%, this season is definitely NOT All Star worthy. Dan and Derrick would have destroyed these simpletons.

• Summerbbfan
        Summerbbfan commented
        Editing a comment
        Again I will have to agree. I was also toting for Nicole A, Jan, and Kaysar, I guess in truth do to I can relate to them more. I was never the popular one, or the pretty one like Cody and Tyler. I am also routing for Kevin and Ian because I can relate with them as well.

A bit off topic, maybe I've missed it, but has anyone ever seen Nicole F. clean any common area. Like the kitchen or bathroom? I randomly see almost everyone else sweeping, wiping down counters etc. But to this day, I haven't seen her clean ANYTHING?!

Comment

• belle1
        belle1 commented
        Editing a comment
        She helped last night because Tyler, then Cody started cleaning. They pulled her in. Otherwise don’t think she would have “helped out”. Would just continue to complain about how dirty the kitchen is. From my bit of watching, Kaysar, Memphis and Tyler have put in their fair share I’d cleaning.

• sdkgeo
        sdkgeo commented
        Editing a comment
        David does quite a bit of cleaning too.

• BigMur
        BigMur commented
        Editing a comment
        That Victor is one lucky guy. She doesn't cook or clean, and has a whiny voice. Score!👍

Why does Danielle think it’s fully acceptable for her to throw anyone and everyone under the bus and start outright lies about other hg’s yet, the moment she gets a sniff that someone has done that to her life becomes “so frustrating” ?
      What a nasty mean specimen she is and Nicole, is becoming just as bad!

Now, she has her claws in Tyler so I hope Bay, Day, Cody or Christmas spill the beans to him! Hopefully, he plays and wins the VETO today!

Comment

• belle1
        belle1 commented
        Editing a comment
        I agree completely about Dani. She has been after Tyler for some time now. With the Day/Dani conflict, she took the opportunity to throw Tyler further under the bus using Bay

So, I think we may be getting the Dani vs. Tyler main event sooner than expected. I so hope that Nicole and Cody become collateral damage.

Comment

I believe that the big factor in U.S. shows is the EXTREAME political correctness in our country. The HGs (and everyone in our society) knows that there are many people desperately looking for any word or action that they think is not appropriate. The HGs (business people, politicians etc) know that these people will do their best to ruin their lives and career if they are deemed deplorables by these politically correct police. This makes the HGs very afraid of how they are perceived.

Comment

I am rooting for Tyler, I think he has a great sense of honor and respect for others. Yes, he needs to play the game but he doesn’t seem do anything as low as Dani does.

Tyler is the only one (as far as I’m aware) that Christmas told about the power she got yesterday ..... has she in fact shared it with anyone else?

Also, does Tyler have any true ally’s in the house?

Comment

I was really hoping Dani would have grown up, but alas she’s still the mean girl from High School. Thinks she’s privileged and her ****e don’t stink. I’ll just make up lies and smile while I stab you in the back. I pity anyone who crosses her in this game and maybe in real life. Evil Dick must be really proud of his mean girl!

Comment

• SmilemakerRDH
              SmilemakerRDH commented
              Editing a comment
              Actually Evil Dick is disgusted by her gameplay if you look at his Twitter. He doesn't understand a thing she’s doing.

• Mongado22
              Mongado22 commented
              Editing a comment
              She's more evil than her father!!!

Some example to her kids about how to lie and scheme whilst looking like the badly done to innocent .....

It all has to come back and bite her in the ar$e

Comment

There's been a lot of speculation the last few years about BB specifying the downstairs diary room and I finally heard the answer. They have an upstairs DR for the HGs to see the Doctors.
              Last edited by sdkgeo; 09-05-2020, 04:01 PM.

Comment

I hope someone tells Tyler what Dani is doing..

Comment

• sdkgeo
                  sdkgeo commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Christmas was talking to Enzo, so I expect it's going to get back to him.

Just putting a theory out there. Dani telling Day she will be going if her and Bay are still on the block Thursday (knowing that Bay is the main target) because she thinks Day will lose it and really end up going home. She is kissing up to Bay to use her as a shield and keep the heat off of her! Actually not a bad move but it won’t help her in the long run, people are getting on to her antics. What are you’re thoughts? Have I got it wrong or right!

Comment

• Livzee
                  Livzee commented
                  Editing a comment
                  not sure but I know whatever Dani does is calculated

• SmilemakerRDH
                  SmilemakerRDH commented
                  Editing a comment
                  She knows all the boys want Day out. Only ones that want Bay out are her and Nicole

Why do the guys want Day out? She’s a weak player! Doesn’t make sense.

Comment

• SmilemakerRDH
                  SmilemakerRDH commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Cause she gets paranoid and then does a lot of talking. They are scared of her blowing their games up. They think Bayleigh is more malleable. Pretty sure they are dead wrong on that one though

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X