This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Discussion - 9/6 - Day 33

This thread is your place to discuss what's happening on the Live Feeds.​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Check out the feeds yourself to see all of the action.
    Be sure to use our links (banners ) to sign up for CBS All Access ... so that BBU will get the credit for you..

Click HERE to get started or on any of the Live Feed ( CBS All Access ) banners (ads ) here on the site.

Like what we do here?

Another great way to help support this website is to make a donation using our PayPal link. It's located right here on the website and it's safe and easy to use. Please know, we appreciate any help you can give.

It's great to be back with all of you ... hope you enjoy this season and BBU ❤️

Morning everybody.

Looks like they have settled on Bay to go this week.

Comment

• BigMur
      BigMur commented
      Editing a comment
      Don't like her, never did. I like her husband even LESS. But it's completely B.S. that she's been targeted for no reason. I'm really hoping for one of her blowups that she's famous for. Probably the only thing keeping this from being another boring week in BB.

Now somebody needs to get

Comment

I'm perfectly fine with Bay going as well. Never liked her or swaggy. Now more people need to get wise to dani's games and get her out as soon as possible.

Comment

It seems to me as though Dani want to be one of the females left in the house with all of the guys. I guess, if it goes the way of Dani, Day ,Nic, Christmas, being the next ones to go, that it will be interesting to see the guys go after each other. I still believe that this is Memphis's game to lose. For , I believe that it was Christmas or Dani that said that the remaining females were bad #sses, maybe they are but they are falling right into the guys trap.

Comment

Is there anyway that Baleigh has the last power? I am excited to see tonight's episode to find out who has the third power.

Comment

Guesses on who has the third power
            my guess is Tyler

Comment

• Tizmee
              Tizmee commented
              Editing a comment
              I hope you’re right! And that he has the most powerful power of all! 🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞

• GrandmaSusan
              GrandmaSusan commented
              Editing a comment
              Wouldn’t it be funny if Day has it and it’s the Diamond power of Veto!

Im guessing Tyler or Enzo has the last power. I could definitely see Tyler keeping quiet about his, even to Christmas, and especially with all the drama Dani is causing. I don't think Bay or Day have it, mainly because I don't think they would have kept quiet about it lol. Though Ian has been in the DR a lot ... Hmmm .... hope it's not him.
            Last edited by lyriele2; 09-06-2020, 01:40 PM.

Comment

• Livzee
              Livzee commented
              Editing a comment
              i think Kevin gave a signal,of thumbs up when he was alone just after the comp.

I gather Kevin was in the hammock talking to his husband in the early hours of this morning and divulged he does not have a power. He apparently also stated it had been a fair competition for all.

Comment

Haven't been able to keep up the last couple of days, but I see Christmas is all in with Enzo and is putting up two girls. Christmas, YOU MORON. Enzo is one of the easiest people from prior seasons to know EXACTLY how he's going to play: It's going to be all boys and he's going to "clip" (I'd like to SNIP him) the girls one by one, and Christmas is going to think she's in a great place with him until "Sorry" with a big grin if he even bothers to say that. It just really ticks me off. Didn't any of the girls listen when Kaysar said there's an all boys alliance when they knew that everything else he said had a large grain of truth?

Probably ten years ago CBS had a show on called 'Pirate Masters' and it became so one sided and ridiculous they just cancelled the show in the middle. If something doesn't happen in the next week or so, they might as well pull the plug on this season, too. Except I suppose with Covid-19 there isn't enough programming and they have to leave it on.

They won't leave the feeds on any interesting game talk. Someone starts to talk game and it's Stars! like that's what we watch the feeds for. They have their darned competitions on for hours and hours so there's no feeds. How about letting the live feeders see some of the twists without having to wait for the show? It's a third layer of competition, they have the veto and the HOH to show on TV, so let us see it. Considering how much the feeds are those stupid stars all the time, and I don't watch the live feeds to watch them play backgammon, either, someone from CBS had better start telling us what exactly are they good for? Right now, at 3:30 PM Eastern I can't even watch flashbacks from last night from midnight onward.

OK, rant off.

Comment

They want Bay out not because she is a good player or a threat but because she is very emotionally unstable. She always sees herself as a victim and the subject of racial discrimination. She blames everyone - especially "those people" (meaning white people) for all her failures. She says she has PSTD (as well as other emotional problems) so the best thing for all is to evict her now before Jury and let her go home to Swaggy.

Comment

• kokomogirl
                  kokomogirl commented
                  Editing a comment
                  They don't want her in jury because of her emotional volatility. She admittedly can "poison" a jury, as she told Dani and Nic. They recognize that Bay is more likely to judge on emotions while Day will base her decision on game play.

Christmas' play makes sense game-wise. Her alliance has a chance to become final 6. It makes sense not to rock the boat on the way to the final 6.

Too bad it's Derrick's game she's playing. But riding steadily to the final 6 on the apparatus that she had the luck to be privy to ... would be silly for her to do anything else.

Comment

Oh boy, I hope Tyler doesn't stick with his offer to go on the Block and go home😞

Comment

• Tizmee
                    Tizmee commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Whaaaaaat????? Is he serious????? Why??????

Sometime around 9:00 ET, Tyler asked to speak to Bay and Day. He told them he was ready to leave and was going to ask Christmas to take on of them down and put him up so he could go home. He said they deserved to be there more than him. A lot of "stars" doing this convo. Waiting to see if he actually follows through with Christmas. He does seem as if he is not having fun this time and doesn't really want to be there.

Comment

• Spooka
                    Spooka commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Makes me kinda sad. I liked him.

I go to take a shower after the show and come back to another wall yeller and Tyler saying he's going to ask Christmas to put him up?

WTH is going on?

Comment

• about2483
                    about2483 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Wait! What?!

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X