This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Discussions - 9/9 - Day 36

This thread is your place to discuss what's happening on the Live Feeds.​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
    Check out the feeds yourself to see all of the action.
    Be sure to use our links (banners ) to sign up for CBS All Access ... so that BBU will get the credit for you..

Click HERE to get started or on any of the Live Feed ( CBS All Access ) banners (ads ) here on the site.

Like what we do here?

Another great way to help support this website is to make a donation using our PayPal link. It's located right here on the website and it's safe and easy to use. Please know, we appreciate any help you can give.

It's great to be back with all of you ... hope you enjoy this season and BBU ❤️

Good morning all.

Comment

Felt bad to hear about Cody's grandfather. It's tough to lose grandparents, anyone, really, of course, but Cody is young and may not have lost anyone yet. David had a moment talking about his mother and Dani comforting him was nice to see. Puts a good shot of reality in the game for me.
      Last edited by Border57; 09-09-2020, 07:29 AM. Reason: Flashback to 1:11 AM BBT . Stars interrupt a bit.

Comment

That’s awful about Cody’s grandfather. Like Border said, it’s hard to lose a loved one.

Comment

Difficult to lose a loved one, I think it even more difficult when you are secluded away. I remember when Derrick and Frankie both lost their grandfathers days apart while in the BB house. Odd coincidence that now Cody and Derrick even have that in common.

Comment

I'm sorry, I know I probably shouldn't feel like this but...all these convos between Day, Bay and the rest of the house (campaigning) seem staged and fake. Sorry, but they just do. Both those girls want to stay, and would do whatever, to do so. The theatrics are over the top. JMHO.

Comment

So very sad about Cody's grandfather 😢
              Craziness. I can't help but think that production is likely to blame for most of what's gone down in the last couple of days. And unfortunately, it's some of the people in the house that are going to suffer for it because fans are of course jumping to their own conclusions, since so much was left out of the live feeds. Is some of the secrecy for making a drama filled next show, probably. But it seems like production is being overly secretive this time.
              Last edited by lyriele2; 09-09-2020, 06:23 PM. Reason: Spelling correction

Comment

Supposedly Memphis, Dani, Christmas and Nicole were making fun of/laughing at Ian’s stimming. If this is true then I am done with all 4 of them (I’ve been done with Christmas). That is NOT okay.
                Last edited by about2483; 09-09-2020, 09:13 PM.

Comment

• SmilemakerRDH
                  SmilemakerRDH commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I don’t know about Christmas but Dani Nicole and Memphis definitely were. They are all super annoyed with him and his rocking and talking about how it stresses them out. They are terrible people. Poor Ian looks really miserable.

• Summerbbfan
                  Summerbbfan commented
                  Editing a comment
                  That is not right. Is Ian still not feeling well?

Hopefully day will win the HOH, and instead of playing the revenge game, will put up two guys. Either Cody and Tyler, or Memphis and Tyler.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X