This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Discussion - 9/14 - Day 41

This thread is your place to discuss what's happening on the Live Feeds.​​​​​​​​​​​

Check out the feeds yourself to see all of the action.
    Be sure to use our links (banners ) to sign up for CBS All Access ... so that BBU will get the credit for you..

Click HERE to get started or on any of the Live Feed ( CBS All Access ) banners (ads ) here on the site.

Like what we do here?

Another great way to help support this website is to make a donation using our PayPal link. It's located right here on the website and it's safe and easy to use. Please know, we appreciate any help you can give.

It's great to be back with all of you ... hope you enjoy this season and BBU ❤️

Good morning all. Veto meeting today.

Comment

Morning all. Two things...

So, Ian was saying to Nicole that the fan base doesn’t like him? Have you heard that? I always liked Ian. Still do.

Also, PLEASE DAY, use the veto. I want the cool kids club to get shaken up a little. (How in the hell did Memphis make it into that club?)

I lied, three things. What did Cody say about David and OJ Simpson? I don’t have feeds yet.

Comment

• belle1
        belle1 commented
        Editing a comment
        I think Dan’s fan base has given him trouble. They think Dan should have won that season.
        I don’t know the comment Cody made about David and OJ, just heard there as a comparison made

• Starshine
        Starshine commented
        Editing a comment
        Looking for the specifics but in the meantime a short answer  ...

When David continued to pretended he didn’t win the power, several houseguests got annoyed with him. Cody compared David refusing to admit it to O.J. Simpson lying about murders in which the football star was later found civilly responsible.

OMG, just read through last night's feeds. This is insanityyyyyy. Do they not understand that doing that "hands up" vote will tip their hand that they are planning to vote Kevin out? Because otherwise... why would they give a fark whether Day uses the veto or not? To be that scared of her using it? And to think that she won't see through that? How dumb do they think this woman is?

That said - Day needs to use that Veto or wait to be picked off. She doesn't use it, and Kevin goes home, that leaves her, David, and Ian who has no allegiance to them on the "non-power" side of the house. On the 7-3.5 numbers alone, they may get one of the others, but not in time to save themselves from getting ushered out the door by the next HoHs. She uses it and she's still in a 6-3.5 position, but the other side of the house has had to make decisions against each other and they're going to have thoughts and feelings about who did what.

Also laughable: Trying to scare Day into not using the veto because it will make her a target and they'll put her and Kevin on the block next week. Well... going by the history of this season... like she and Kevin are not already the top contenders to go on the block next week? For real? They think they're hiding that from her somehow?

Comment

• Border57
        Border57 commented
        Editing a comment
        But I'm pretty sure Ian would go up and go home in that case. So it's not like there would be a huge save for Day. I'm not sure that Ian is on that side of the house, anyway. Isn't he more like in the middle?

I do think Day believes she's in a better position than she actually is. Just the same way Christmas thinks she's in a better position than she really is.

I'd last two seconds in that house.

• Chirperr
        Chirperr commented
        Editing a comment
        Quite possibly, but given that Ian is a .5 with no real allegiance to her side over Kevin who definitely recognizes that he's on the outside and Day and David are his only real possibilities, it still strengthens her weak numbers as much as possible.

Agreed that Day thinks she's in a better position than she is - I think she more or less trusts Enzo and he's ready to send her home post-haste.

The more I read about this new grand scheme to hijack the veto meeting (or hold a partial house meeting before veto) to give a show of hands for those who will vote Tyler out, the harder I laughed. Day should see this for the manipulative lie that it is. Do they not realize that by doing so, they are essentially revealing their alliance/s, fully showing their cards? And why would that change if Day uses the veto and Dani has to put up someone else? If they want Tyler gone, would it matter who he's sitting next to? Day told Kevin that she was going to milk this veto for all she could today. Let's see what kind of mischief she has up her sleeve. If feeds don't get blocked today, we can expect some drama and fallout from the veto meeting, whether she uses the veto or not. I prefer she use it so the drama is from the big alliance, not Kevin moping and whining.

Comment

• Babben
        Babben commented
        Editing a comment
        Totally agree. I want to see them squirm. They’ve been way too comfortable thus far.

• belle1
        belle1 commented
        Editing a comment
        Nicole will be the one squirming if Ian goes up. I don’t think Dani has the courage to put Memphis or Christmas up. If she does, I bet Tyler goes out the door, Dani will no longer be a member of the Committee and next on the block with Day

Whatever happens I just want tyler to stay...I know I am a minority...but I genuinely like him and want to see him get his head in the game and play

Comment

• Tizmee
        Tizmee commented
        Editing a comment
        Like you, I like Tyler but need to see him start to play the game.
        However, Dani is the one that concerns me because whether it’s Kevin or Ian next to Tyler on Thursday, I see the votes being 4/4 either way and Dani will have the choice. I (would) bet she will cut Tyler .....

• belle1
        belle1 commented
        Editing a comment
        I am still on the Tyler train. As I said in an earlier post, I hope he overcomes his depression and begins to enjoy the game. Plus most times I am on the caboose with Christmas and Memphis.

Originally posted by Lyvonne View Post
      Whatever happens I just want tyler to stay...I know I am a minority...but I genuinely like him and want to see him get his head in the game and play
      Personality wise, I would generally far rather have Tyler around than Kevin. I don't actually like Kevin all that much. But as far as gameplay and having the game be interesting and shaking up the dominant side of the house so that they actually have to start playing rather than coasting off picking off the easy targets? I'd rather see Tyler go home this week.

Comment

I want Tyler to stay as well, Lyvonne. He seems to be feeling better and trying to get his head back in the game, which is nice to see. I'm sure so many of the houseguests go through that, where they just have bad day in there. Hopefully his health is okay and we'll see some of the old Tyler in the coming weeks☺
        as for this new plan of hand-raising, oh boy LOL. The fireworks may be starting. Yikes😀
        Last edited by lyriele2; 09-14-2020, 11:26 AM.

Comment

I think Danielle is in trouble no matter what she does. Hope so, anyway. 😀Cody (and others) has been manipulating her, and I think the others are starting to see that she's more trouble than not. Kevin has always been shady, and I don't think Day is someone she can totally trust either after everything that's gone on. This has been a nightmare of an HOH for her😀
          just a note about Nicole. I'm surprised that her own big Alliance cannot see that she is totally only playing for herself right now LOL. In listening to her talk, it's so clear that she just wants to come out looking good to absolutely everybody.😜
          Last edited by lyriele2; 09-14-2020, 11:35 AM.

Comment

Lyriele2, yesterday when Nicole told Cody she could not vote Ian out, he told her she was playing for personal benefit and not for the whole. He seemed a bit put out.

Comment

• Border57
              Border57 commented
              Editing a comment
              Well, of course Cody is "the whole".

• belle1
              belle1 commented
              Editing a comment
              Oh that is true

Afternoon all, Just some quick observations, having not followed along all that closely this season.

The big tiered alliance has effectively been outed by Day's winning POV, and David pulling himself down. When Ian goes home, it's outlines will be very clear. With what Day knows, she has a chance to pull Enzo over, since it will be clear he is in a second tier based on Dani telling her that the renom was between Enzo and Ian (but not Cody (a known alliance to Dani) or Memphis (who Dani has distanced herself from throughout the game). Remeber, Enzo knows about the Committee, since Cody told him about it when the Silent Six was formed.

The Committee is now operating from group think, in regards to Day. It is laughable to tell her, or us, that Day losing Kevin puts her in a better position in the house, given that their pull is so tight, that Dani will vote out Ian, a known nonthreat, over Tyler, a Known theat, with skills to win and get her booted. Day must know, her game depends on the next HOH. If she, Kevin, or David win it (also potentially Enzo), then they can even the numbers in the house). If it is just her and David, and potentially Enzo, she has a much smaller chance of prevailing. Dani trying to convince Day that his will destroy her game, and put her in a bad spot, only makes sense if everything Dani has been telling her is a lie, and that Cody, Nicole, and Dani have allegiances of a higher priority than her. Day going out as the 2nd juror or the 4th juror is not really any different.

The big loser is Dani, who has seen her spot blow up, will likely be boot one if the 6 manage to hang on.

1 potential scenario, which would be glorious, is for Tyler to be booted on a 5-3 vote (Nic, Day, David, Kevin, and Enzo), with Ian falling to Nic/Enzo) re-aligning the house 5 to 5. What we don't really know, is where Enzo see's himself. He told Day, use the veto, I don't care, but he told Christmas, I begged her to not use the Veto. That is an indication he would be ok with a re-aligned house at this point, as long as Cody is prioritized low on the boot order.

Best position in the house is Cody, who everyone wants to protect, for what ever reason. Worst position right now, is Ian, followed by Kevin (most likely to be booted next, and time after next), based on who wins the HOH.

Comment

• Twirlly
              Twirlly commented
              Editing a comment
              Ken, so glad that you are still doing an analysis. I've always enjoyed your take of the house.

• belle1
              belle1 commented
              Editing a comment
              Oh how I have missed your observations of and musings about the game.

• Summerbbfan
              Summerbbfan commented
              Editing a comment
              I concur. It is nice reading your thoughts.

C'mon, Day. You're probably doomed either way. At least shake up the house.

Comment

• KeninVA
              KeninVA commented
              Editing a comment
              Got your wish.

• cutencuddly
              cutencuddly commented
              Editing a comment
              happy dance!

Day used the veto ! Ian now up with Tyler!!

Comment

The one to watch this week will be Enzo. It occurs to me, if he flips, and Nicole follows through on vow to vote for Ian, that Dani might see the writing on the wall, and also flip to a Day alliance, inverting the house 6-3 at the next HOH, and putting Memphis and Xmas on the bottom.

Comment

• belle1
                belle1 commented
                Editing a comment
                Enzo wants Dani and Nic out, he sees them as competitors for Cody’s alligence.

Dang button boy!

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X