This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Discussion - 9/15 - Day 42

This thread is your place to discuss what's happening on the Live Feeds.​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Check out the feeds yourself to see all of the action.
    Be sure to use our links (banners ) to sign up for CBS All Access ... so that BBU will get the credit for you..

Click HERE to get started or on any of the Live Feed ( CBS All Access ) banners (ads ) here on the site.

Like what we do here?

Another great way to help support this website is to make a donation using our PayPal link. It's located right here on the website and it's safe and easy to use. Please know, we appreciate any help you can give.

It's great to be back with all of you ... hope you enjoy this season and BBU ❤️

Good morning all. Let's see if Ian will make any attempt to get through to people. I think it's dead in the water with Cody calling the shots, but stranger things have happened.

Don't forget the Veto episode is on tonight instead of Wednesday this week.

Comment

Morning geo. I agree. Ian has to pull a Dan Funeral, out his alliance, and hope that DaVonne can put the pieces together. She has proof of the Silent Six, Ian could out his group, and with what she knows about Memphis and Xmas, and her radar going up when Tyler lied that he did not have anything to do with them, they could put together a very good picture of the house. That would dictate booting Tyler, if for nothing more than getting into striking range of a hinky vote causing a tie, forcing Dani to reveal her cards, and potentially getting Enzo and Nicole over, to get a 5-3 boot of Tyler. I think this is unlikely, since Ian seems determined to replay the S12 Matt experience of being loyal to the people throwing him under the bus.

Enzo is playing both sides pretty well, telling Day, Ian is not a pawn, and telling Dani I am voting out Tyler, and agreeing that Day has no idea. What is interesting is that we, or at least I, have know idea where his affinity really lies, other than Cody. His stock is going up to make F3, with Memphis opening the discussion with Xmas and with Cody, to make Enzo the 3rd, outside of the Committee to bring to end, and then beat at the F3 round. Of course, Memphis has no idea, Cody beat him to that, and already has a final 2 deal with Enzo. I suspect Memphis, if he wins F3, he will cut Cody, just as Cody would cut him.

Memphis has the lay of the boot about right, that Day doesn't really care who goes home. That is likely to be the outcome of the rest of the week. Ian going first to jury, and all the drama around the next HOH, as that will determine if the 6 can stay intact. This is a lost opportunity to flip the house, but I think that won't happen, and the big six are one step closer to steamrolling through the rest of the season, much like Ian's first season, when the Quack Pack won every HoH and Veto from final 8 to the end of the game. All the drama in that season was from Dan's attempts to get Ian booted, and then the turn around, when Dan had to dramatically kill off Shane's BB life, on live TV. Maybe the coming internal battle in the next few weeks will liven the show up.

Comment

• kokomogirl
        kokomogirl commented
        Editing a comment
        It's so nice to see you posting. I have always enjoyed reading your take on the dynamics of the house.

• southbridgegirl
        southbridgegirl commented
        Editing a comment
        There is something so comforting about seeing KeninVA posting. Like in this insane time where the world is turned upside down, something can seem like the days of old. Thank you Ken for posting. Much needed.

Morning All. I can see Tyler being voted out on Thursday with a 5-3 result ......

Kevin - Tyler
      Day - Tyler
      David - Tyler
      Nicole - Tyler
      Enzo - Tyler
      Cody - Ian
      Xmas - Ian
      Memphis - Ian

How do other BBUpdaters feel?
      Last edited by Tizmee; 09-15-2020, 10:06 AM.

Comment

• kokomogirl
        kokomogirl commented
        Editing a comment
        I don't know that it'll happen but that's what I'm hoping for.

• SmilemakerRDH
        SmilemakerRDH commented
        Editing a comment
        No way Enzo votes out Tyler. He’s in a Final 3 with him. Nicole will want to but I doubt she does because that will force a tie and Dani and Cody will both be pissed at her and then she is really screwed.

• maxxum26
        maxxum26 commented
        Editing a comment
        Unfortunately I can't see Enzo or David voting Tyler out. David likes Tyler. Enzo knows that Ian is a number for Nicole and Tyler is more likely a number for him and Cody. Now if Ian would actually what he knows to the rest of the house, then that could change things. Basically put himself on an island with no life raft, but survive for another week.

I think everyone votes Ian out in the end., at least in this moment. Despite Nicole's supposed 'moral compass', which I think is much more just worrying about a vote, I think she'll worry too much about the backlash from Dani, possibly even Cody, and vote out Ian. I don't think Day cares too much who goes. But Ian has won before, and I think that's going to be a big factor. And it should be.
      Should Nicole throw Ian a vote to stay, I also look for her to deny it.

Comment

• kokomogirl
        kokomogirl commented
        Editing a comment
        I kind of suspect that Enzo or Memphis will throw a hinky vote to throw the suspicion and blame on Nicole. I think Nicole will actually do what she has been told she has to do.

Yes that's very possible. I especially could see Enzo doing that LOL

Comment

I am thinking there is a good chance for a tie. Nic does not have the courage to go against the Committee. Enzo has thrown hinky votes in the past. He knows Nic is having her “moral dilemma “ about voting out Ian. He may well see this as another wedge between Nic and Cody. If this happens it will be fun to see Nic dancing around trying to convince Cody and Dani that she did cast a vote against Tyler.

Comment

On a 5-3 vote. I would love to see it, but think right now, it is more likely to be an 8-0 vote, or an 8-1 vote (with Enzo throwing a hinky vote, and maybe hoping for a tie vote). Which highlights one of Day's failings as a player. She should be hoping for a tie, since she really doesn't seem to care who goes home, but a tie would show her where Dani is, and be instructive in figuring out the layout of the house. Missed opportunity, IMO.

This season has been boring, mainly due to the major alliance (which for all intents is 7, with everyone of them except memphis in an alliance with Enzo) has controlled all the HOH's, and all but one Veto. What I find disturbing, is the thread of crying and whining, in a season of all stars, who should know the deal of being on the show. And for both Tyler and Ian to openly talk about refusing to stay in Jury, if they are the first one in, is insulting to the viewers, and to the opportunity to play. S7 was much more fun, as even as the house melted down, and early villians got sent home, they all understood, unlike first time players, that ultimately this is a game, not real life, and that supposed friendships in the house are really nothing more than sleep away camp buddies, fond memories, but very few lasting attachments.

Comment

• CubbyBrother
            CubbyBrother commented
            Editing a comment
            Ken--I agree with you. My take on this season is that they all think they are a little ENTITLED. Why go to jury when they have real jobs, life's with endorsements (for now, ahem) and feel it's beneath them? I guess there is a reason that we went so long between "all star" seasons. It's pretty well noted that there were negotiation for some just to get there and I also guess that we will never know what the stipends really are or if they are equal.

I found the same disappointment in the celebrity seasons when they just kind of left as they thought they could.

I guess we could debate if the major alliance was set up before entering the house, but that's probably a different comment string that we can start.

I was hoping once we got through the always boring first five weeks things would change, but it's not looking that way right now.

• Babben
            Babben commented
            Editing a comment
            So glad to see you here KeninVA.

The arrogance is the majority slays me. This excerpt is from post-veto:

Nicole to Christmas - why did she ( Da'Vonne ) use it?? me and Dani are supposed to be her allies... we begged her to to use it ... and she did it anyway .. where are her loyalties? .
          Christmas- Kevin knew he had the votes and she still used it... it's selfish

IT’S SELFISH?!? You are all lying to her and she was right to use it. They are such entitled jerks.

Comment

• Dog Lover
            Dog Lover commented
            Editing a comment
            First rule of BB....the only way to ensure your safety is NOT to be on the block.
            Just ask Marcellas.

• cutencuddly
            cutencuddly commented
            Editing a comment
            Have they convinced themselves that they hadn't all agreed to lie that Kevin was safe and then kick him out?

• Babben
            Babben commented
            Editing a comment
            Oh Marcellas. Classic. I wouldn’t have minded him coming back for All-Stars.

Nic recruited Dani to help her convince the Committee to vote out Tyler. I think Nic is hoping Dani will do all the work so that her hands stay clean. Dani has presented idea to Memphis. He said not best idea but will consider, his usual noncommittal response.

Comment

Lol.
            I think there's always some measure of arrogance in this game when things don't go people's way. For Christmas to use the word 'selfish', though, is pretty ridiculous. I'm not a fan of Davonne, and she probably did herself more harm than good in using the veto, but she did what she had to do to keep a possible ally from leaving. Obviously that's a completely understandable reason.

I think Nicole is pushing way too hard to keep Ian. I'm surprised the others aren't more irritated and suspicious of that. Clearly Ian is her ally and one outside of her supposed big Alliance.
            Last edited by lyriele2; 09-15-2020, 02:31 PM.

Comment

• Dog Lover
              Dog Lover commented
              Editing a comment
              Surely they realize she doesn't want to be the lone "prior winner" remaining in the game?
              Right???

• Babben
              Babben commented
              Editing a comment
              IMO, Ian is Nicole’s prior winner shield and it’s in her best interest to keep him over Tyler. I hope
              She can convince them, not for her sake, but for Ian’s.

Just a couple of thoughts...

I am not skilled at BB Chess so I have great appreciation for all the posters points of view (and add me to the list of members thrilled to see KeninVA posting) Thank you all!

I think Nicole only wants Ian in the house as a buffer since he is a fellow previous winner. If she truly thought of him as a brother, she would NEVER stand for, much less participate in, group mockery. I just get angrier and angrier every time I think of that conversation.
            Shame on all of them, but Nicole, I have no words.

I just can't do Dani this season. She reminds me of a Mean Girl. I fully expect the HGs to say bad things about each other. But she strikes me as unnecessarily mean. I didn't truly learn how to be a good friend to females until I was 25. Maybe she's another late bloomer.

That's All For Now!

Comment

• Tizmee
              Tizmee commented
              Editing a comment
              I wholeheartedly agree with your comments about Dani - but she’s 34/35 now with a daughter of her own. I think she should be giving more consideration to what sort of example she is being to her ....

As for Nicole, her behavior during that ‘mockery of Ian’ session was absolutely disgusting - from all of them but she purports to care so much about him .... Really?

Yeah I would be happy to see both Nicole and Dani go, and would love to see them on the Block together.

Comment

• Babben
              Babben commented
              Editing a comment
              Wouldn’t that be a glorious week?!? I’d love to see them scramble and have to campaign against each other.

I do see Ian leaving the house this week. It sucks because I like Ian and Tyler (a bad week for me). Ian needs to blow up the house. He needs to convene a house meeting and blow up everything he knows and everything he is theorizing. By doing this, he may be able to get Day, Kevin, and possibly Enzo. If he can keep Nic's vote after blowing her up (still probably in her best interest to keep the only other winner in the house) then he at least forces a tie vote. Maybe Day can force David to vote Tyler out, but I don't see him doing that to Tyler.

If we get to a tie vote, Dani is in a very hard spot. She can keep Tyler, who knows that he can't trust her, or she can keep the person who just blew up everyone's game and put himself on an island. Ian will have no true friends in the house if he executes this plan. When you have a person who is truly alone, versus a person who has a number of obvious connections, you have to keep the solo.

This is a great dream to have, and would make for great feeds, but won't happen. Ian will leave and the week will be boring.

Comment

• Dog Lover
              Dog Lover commented
              Editing a comment
              I like both of them also.
              But thats kinda been this season for me.
              Pout 😡 Pout

• Summerbbfan
              Summerbbfan commented
              Editing a comment
              I concur. I like Tyler. But I would like to see Ian stay as he is one of my all time favorites. I am still waiting for him to pull something to save himself.

Ok. Button boy is absolutely ridiculous today! He's going to stars for no reason at all! Cody talking about his cuticles to xmas, and Davonne doing her weave! Cmon now...

Comment

• Border57
              Border57 commented
              Editing a comment
              I know it. I'm going to say something to CBS about it. Why I'm supposed to spend my hard earned money hearing a disjointed conversation with blasts of the music in between is beyond me. It's not fun, it makes me angry, and I've got better uses for the money. Like giving it to Lexie as long as she's sacrificing for us.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X