This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Discussion - 9/17 - Day 44

This thread is your place to discuss what's happening on the Live Feeds.​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Check out the feeds yourself to see all of the action.
    Be sure to use our links (banners ) to sign up for CBS All Access ... so that BBU will get the credit for you..

Click HERE to get started or on any of the Live Feed ( CBS All Access ) banners (ads ) here on the site.

Like what we do here?

Another great way to help support this website is to make a donation using our PayPal link. It's located right here on the website and it's safe and easy to use. Please know, we appreciate any help you can give.

It's great to be back with all of you ... hope you enjoy this season and BBU ❤️

Good morning everyone.

Happy eviction day! Looks like Ian will be the first juror.

Comment

• zarby16
      zarby16 commented
      Editing a comment
      Bye Bye Ian. Really sorry to see you go.

Mornin. g geo, and all who follow.

Ian is a dead man walking. He apparently been threatening to walk out of the jury house. I have no idea if the vote is going to be a clean sweep or 6-2, 5-3, but he is definitely going out. A week with so much promise, has fizzled out, as the dominant alliance closed ranks. Any hope for drama next week rests on who wins HOH. If Kevin, Day or David don't win the HOH, one of them are going home.

Kevin/Day are missing the big picture. Kevin would target Cody/Nicole, not realizing that the house would boot Nicole over Cody, leaving the better competitor in the house. That is the big flaw in their discussions. They have not put Cody, Tyler, Memphis, and Xmas together. Those are the 4 best competition players in this season, and not getting one of them out this week, and not getting one of them out, if they have power, will be their undoing as we head into the mid game.

Nothing much to see today. Enzo or Xmas may tell Ian, he is done. Dani/Nicole are likely to stress themselves into an early grave, and Ian is going to have to put his sportsmanship hat on for his meet and greet with Julie.

If there is a powershift in the house, we can expect some real game play. If not, more the same from the crew. Emotional drama (This is so haarrrrrd. Am I a monnnnssssteeeer?) but no real shift in the dynamics of the house. I suspect, if there is not change tonight, we can expect a steamroll of the 7 allied members to continue down to F8.

Comment

Good morning.☺
      Yep, Ian's poor sportsmanship obviously didn't help his cause at all. Now he's scrambling to build relationships and throw offers out there, but still being kind of volatile about it. I want Tyler to stay, but had hoped Ian would fight in a more graceful way. He laid low too long , and using things like vote- threatening tactics now is not the way to go. I suppose anything can happen, but I just don't see him staying. It's funny, but even if he was the one I wanted to stay, I likely would have changed my mind with the way he's been acting.
      I really really hope Nicole is starting to be on the outs. It's just so funny to me that she's just now realizing that she may have put a Target on her back in the way she's been pushing for Ian to stay. Should the big group lose the HOH, I think we'll finally see Cody and Nicole in the biggest trouble for the very first time.
      I'm the one who is going to scream if I hear Nicole say 'I will look like a monster' just one more time LOL
      Last edited by lyriele2; 09-17-2020, 08:08 AM.

Comment

• belle1
        belle1 commented
        Editing a comment
        Ian did not have Britany to help him navigate the game.

• lyriele2
        lyriele2 commented
        Editing a comment
        😀 I know some of these people are not playing as well as I thought they would, or as well as I know they can play, but Ian has just lost it. Maybe it really is best that he's just done tonight.

Made my "hoping next week is dramatic" donation.

Need a house shake-up!

Comment

• KennyERJ
        KennyERJ commented
        Editing a comment
        👍👍 Thank you, CnC! Yes, hoping for a Kevin, Da'Vonne or David HOH! 😊

• Summerbbfan
        Summerbbfan commented
        Editing a comment
        I agree that a David, Kevin, Day JOB would be nice especially since the committee is getting their way with an Ian boot. I wanted Ian to stay. Yes Tyler is handsome and a nice guy. But their is something about him that I don't like. The committee has swung at Tyler and missed. Come on Davie, Day ,and Enzo and Kevin at least make it a tie.

• zarby16
        zarby16 commented
        Editing a comment
        Come on people, get it together. Need more power on the other side. The Committee has to stop being in control.

Just seeing Ian's temper tantrum in the Diary room on Tuesday night, was shocking to say the least! I didn't know that he could be so volatile. Wow!

Comment

I will say Enzo has really grown on me, and I never really cared for him before or thought he was particularly good at this game, but he certainly is this time. He makes a point to talk to absolutely everybody, and his demeanor and expressions are pretty much the same whether he's telling the truth or bs'ing LOL . I think he's the one person that, should he get HOH, I wouldn't have a clue what he would do . And he's just so animated, it cracks me up😀
        I'm not really sure who Tyler would go after either right now, though, so that also makes things interesting. He is another who might very well do the unexpected and not stay with the flow. I could see him possibly thinking of targeting Dani, and I certainly wouldn't blame him.😀 it is nice to see Tyler getting some of his fire blazing again.
        Last edited by lyriele2; 09-17-2020, 11:32 AM.

Comment

Have any of you all seen the article about Memphis calling David the ABSOLUTE WRONG name in a convo with Cody?

I know Memphis doesn't have a ton of fans but I am still immensely disappointed.

On a different note, I think these HGs are so boring this year because they are afraid of damaging their reputations as BB Allstars so they are doing nothing in terms of gameplay. Doing "nothing" is wrong way to protect your reputation.
          Just play the damn game.

Comment

• zarby16
            zarby16 commented
            Editing a comment
            I didn’t see or hear that statement, but if he did, SHAME on him! Don’t like Memphis!

Is it just me and my timing or are the feeds really hard to watch. It seems like they are on stars or the pets more than on the live feeds. And in the last week, since I started tuning in, I find just about every significant game convo gets cut off. We never saw Day talk to David about voting as a 3 person block to attempt to force a tie, and make Dani show her cards.

Even during lockdown they would show the houseguests huddled up, even if they were not talking. Best HOH lockdown ever was Brendan, eating cereal and drinking tea in the HOH bathtub during a lockdown. Not sure I am going to be around much if this continues.

Comment

• belle1
            belle1 commented
            Editing a comment
            It is true, not just perception that both button boy and camera guy are working overtime to keep live feeders from seeing the house activities. Several of us have contacted CBS about the limited live feed time. I have not gotten a response yet.

• aprilshowers
            aprilshowers commented
            Editing a comment
            The feeds have been really bad this year. They completely cut all convos that Tyler had with Christmas when he was trying to go home. I think part of it is that they are trying to make sure anything not politically correct makes it out into the public. I know a couple of them got a warning about outside perception when they were mocking Ian. Most nights I start watching and end up just giving up because there are more "stars" than actual live feeds.

• Dog Lover
            Dog Lover commented
            Editing a comment
            Agree with the rest of y'all.
            I cancelled the feeds because I think money is the only voice they hear.
            22 seasons and they still have the same prize money. That bugs me.

Agreed. I'm one of the ones who sent a complaint to CBS about the constant interrupted feeds, though I don't expect to get anything but a generic response. It's extremely frustrating, especially since this is the first time I've decided to get them since Tyler's season. I don't ever remember it being this bad.

Comment

• helenb
            helenb commented
            Editing a comment
            I am happy to file a complaint!

• lyriele2
            lyriele2 commented
            Editing a comment
            If someone knows a better way, let me know. I just followed a link off Google for cbs.com show feedback. That took me to a page where there was an option for All Access, and then drop down boxes. Name, reason, Etc.
            Last edited by lyriele2; 09-17-2020, 02:08 PM.

• belle1
            belle1 commented
            Editing a comment
            That is how I sent in my complaint.

I'm going to cut my feeds... I'm not getting my moneys worth at all... esp since I do not stay up past 10pm eastern...

Also I just saw on Twitter: #bb22
          Kevin: You need a mix of people that will never be back together.
          David: A lot of people either had the virus, couldn't do it, had babies, said no...
          Day: You'd better believe social media is not callin us All-Stars. They're calling us "The People That Said Yes"

Comment

• cutencuddly
            cutencuddly commented
            Editing a comment
            Well, Day has that right.

• aprilshowers
            aprilshowers commented
            Editing a comment
            I agree with Day completely.

• Summerbbfan
            Summerbbfan commented
            Editing a comment
            Me too. They are probably the only ones that CBS could get.

I just put in my complaint to CBS. It takes about two minutes everybody, go get em!

Comment

I canceled my feeds as well and sent in a complaint. Irritates the you know what outta me! Plus I am working and I can’t stay up late to watch feeds.

Comment

OMG, I am so sick of Nicole saying that Ian is her best friend, that he's going to be so mad at her, that she's going to look bad, and on and on and on. I really really hope her Alliance gets wise where she is concerned. I realize that everyone is obviously out for themselves and out to win, but for her to be continuously whining about Ian and herself at this point in the game should be over-the-top irritating to her Alliance. I know they say things about it behind her back, but for the most part they just seem to keep trying to comfort her. Beyond annoying LOL

Comment

Hi everyone. Not sure I've ever posted here before but I have truly enjoyed reading your comments and perspectives over time. I, too, have been annoyed beyond annoyed at what BB production has done to our live feeds this season. Not that it will do any good (and it's definitely a tad sour and curmudgeonly on my part) but I filed a comment and complaint (in 2 different places) with CBS -and thought you might be interested in seeing it: "As a longtime live-feed paid subscriber, I want to say that BB 22 All stars live feeds are absolutely horrible this season!!! Not because of technical difficulties (although there have been plenty of technical glitches, as well) but primarily because of your production team's extreme editing and blocking of the live feed interactions amongst houseguests. We all understand when certain conversations need to be censored and/or edited out for the sake of restricted game production information or sensitive topic issues. But this season you are editing (going to 'stars') in almost every substantial conversation to the point that it is nearly impossible to watch and/or follow any interaction amongst the houseguests without the content being chopped up into little snippets of disjointed garble. What are we paying for? We might as well be non-paying customers who watch your tri-weekly edited and watered-down shows only on primetime tv. If this extreme editing and blocking does not change soon, I will most likely cancel my subscription!"

Comment

• helenb
                  helenb commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Welcome zbear ! Thanks for supporting our complaints! Well said.
                  PS come chat with us during the show on the episode thread!!

• Border57
                  Border57 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Nice mask you're wearing, zbear. Glad to see you posting!

• sparham
                  sparham commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Your complaint is awesome I would like to use it too. If you don't mind. Thanks

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X