This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Discussion - 9/19 - Day 46

This thread is your place to discuss what's happening on the Live Feeds.​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Check out the feeds yourself to see all of the action.
    Be sure to use our links (banners ) to sign up for CBS All Access ... so that BBU will get the credit for you..

Click HERE to get started or on any of the Live Feed ( CBS All Access ) banners (ads ) here on the site.

Like what we do here?

Another great way to help support this website is to make a donation using our PayPal link. It's located right here on the website and it's safe and easy to use. Please know, we appreciate any help you can give.

It's great to be back with all of you ... hope you enjoy this season and BBU ❤️

Morning everybody.

Veto comp today.

Comment

Something that I don't understand and can't accept is the amount of unnecessary lies and deception that the large conglomeration of alliances/voting blocks have participated in. If it's not needed, why do it? I understand that this is all part of the game but these people have lies to cover their lies that they told to cover their deception. Just be like Memphis and tell it like it is. I hate a liar who lies just to lie or to cover their other lies. They have the voting block to evict Day, Kevin, and David (and I'm not going to get into the social and political aspects of this) in the next 3-4 evictions. It is near impossible for the 3 to gain and keep control of the house. There was no need for Nicole to devise this scheme to place the blame on David for not voting to evict Ian and, essentially fracturing the other side. It just is not a necessary game move and is just mean and petty. It will all come out before or during jury. As a juror, this knowledge would greatly affect my decision on the winner.

Hoping the BB gods are smiling on Da'Vonne today and she wins POV! Go, Mama Day!

Comment

• sdkgeo
        sdkgeo commented
        Editing a comment
        That's what bothers me about most of their lies. They do it just to try to make others look stupid or to emotionally manipulate them, which is totally unnecessary in the context of the game. it's not for strategy, it's just gratuitous.

That's the big difference I see between old school and new school. Maybe it's a generational thing. I was thinking the other day that old school generally = Gen X and new school = Millenials.

Well, despite Memphis swearing that he's not going after any of the committee, I still get a suspicion he might try to blindside Tyler. I hope that if a blind side is his intention, it would be Danielle or Nicole, but I doubt it. Cody would never go for that , for one . He's also pulling that ' everybody better do what I want' attitude.😔

Comment

I agree lyriele. I'm interested to see if he truly does have a bigger plan in mind.

Comment

Now we know. David is the backdoor plan.

Comment

Oh dear has Memphis set up Tyler to back door him? Telling Tyler that the plan is to back door David, he doesn’t care who wins Veto, expects whoever wins will use the Veto and thinks it best for them to let either Kevin or Day win the veto. Earlier Memphis told David that if he didn’t use the Veto, he would not come after him. So now was Memphis lying to David or is he setting up Tyler?

Are other Committee members ready to get rid of Tyler. I know Dani and Nic would gladly vote him out. Will they pull the trigger with Day, Kevin and David still in the game?
            Last edited by belle1; 09-19-2020, 11:17 AM.

Comment

belle, I'm inclined to believe the plan is to get David out. Memphis has had it out for him from the beginning. He doesn't think he belongs there.

Of course, most predictions I've made have been wrong. My read on the house is almost as bad as Kevin with all the lying going on.

Comment

• belle1
                belle1 commented
                Editing a comment
                Well if that is true, Cody is not going to be happy with Memphis.

Also just heard Keven tell Day that Dani told him Memphis wants her and Nic to gun for Veto.

Well, now that I think about it, since Memphis told David not to use the veto if he won, that would mean Kevin and Day stay on the block. Even though that's a moot point now, since David's not playing. So maybe that means his Target really is David. I sure hope so, because I don't want to see Tyler leave.

Comment

Then if either Nicole of Dani win veto does Memphis want them to use it. And is his plan to backdoor Tyler? If he does that then will Christmas use her power, or will she sacrifice Tyler? On another point, if the committee does make it to the end, minus Tler, and picking up Enzo, I will be routing for Enzo, Memphis and Christmas as final 3.

​​

Comment

• belle1
                  belle1 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Christmas can only use her power on another if she wins Veto.

I would assume he does want them to use if the plan is to backdoor David. But Memphis is such a wild card imo, so who knows. Now it sounds like he wants to tell everyone to throw it so he can win. Unbelievable. he just told Danielle and Nicole to play to win it not that long ago. So he's either setting Tyler up, or is now going to now tell the girls to throw it. If David is his Target, he obviously wants to be the one to get him out. I think his ego has seriously exploded. So I don't have a clue what actually he has up his sleeve.
                Last edited by lyriele2; 09-19-2020, 01:29 PM.

Comment

I really don't know what Memphis' plan is. I do find it unusual, therefore suspect, for him to be so forthcoming with his plans to target David. He has been so quiet in sharing his thoughts and game with most everyone but now he's telling everyone what he wants to happen. He's planted a few seeds here, a few more there - like he's trying to catch someone sharing information (David, Dani, Nicole, Tyler???), waiting for it to get back to him - possibly storing it away for future use. At this point, I don't really know what Memphis will or won't do. I feel he's going to go after David but ....

Comment

• sdkgeo
                    sdkgeo commented
                    Editing a comment
                    That occured to me too. Is he trying to catch Tyler. I just saw Tyler talking to Cody and Tyler is freaked our and threatening not to use it if he wins. He tells Cody that he has to go talk to him.

This has to be a huge red flag for Memphis, because it shouldn't matter to them which of the three go, so why wouldn't they be fine with him backdooring David.

Part of me is glad Tyler went to Cody. The other part of me worries that Cody will run to Memphis LOL. I'm kind of hoping Memphis doesn't get his way, and either Tyler, Dani, and Nicole gun for the veto, win, and don't use it. I don't like when HOH's want people to throw the vetoes to them. Oh this game!😀

Comment

• KeninVA
                    KeninVA commented
                    Editing a comment
                    If Dani wins the Veto, pretty sure she pulls Day. She will probably vote with Cody, in that scenario (Kevin/David up) to vote out Kevin. But I can't see her crossing Memphis, on not using the veto, to protect David, but let Day risk getting booted.

Memphis has really pulled a surprise. I wonder if he is not interested in getting Tyler out as the bigger play here. But, I like the very legalistic intepretation of his promise to David. "If you play in the veto, don't use it, or I will make you public enemy number one. If you agree, I won't put you up. He is going to use the predicate "If you play in the veto" to argue there is no promise, since he did not get to play. Very Dr. Will season 2 reasoning.

Comment

• kokomogirl
                    kokomogirl commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I think he also has the excuse that David lied to him about using the power to remove himself from the block - "You lied to me. I lied to you. We're even."

Could it be Tyler? Does he want to replace Tyler with Enzo in the 6? Get rid of a competitor and bring someone he thinks is more loyal to him closer to the core?

Comment

• KeninVA
                    KeninVA commented
                    Editing a comment
                    That is on my mind, but I think he will believe it is too early, or he could have done it last week with less blood. Of course, he really wanted Ian out.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X