This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Discussion - 9/20 - Day 47

This thread is your place to discuss what's happening on the Live Feeds.​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​Check out the feeds yourself to see all of the action.
    Be sure to use our links (banners ) to sign up for CBS All Access ... so that BBU will get the credit for you..

Click HERE to get started or on any of the Live Feed ( CBS All Access ) banners (ads ) here on the site.

Like what we do here?

Another great way to help support this website is to make a donation using our PayPal link. It's located right here on the website and it's safe and easy to use. Please know, we appreciate any help you can give.

It's great to be back with all of you ... hope you enjoy this season and BBU ❤️

Good morning everybody.

Comment

• helenb
      helenb commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi Geo! Happy Sunday!

Hello, Everyone, this is the response I got from my complaint about the feeds. It's a form letter, which I expected, but it's less of a response than I expected, which is saying a lot.

Thank you contacting CBS All Access.

Thank you for your feedback. Your opinions and comments are very important to CBS, and we read every message that we receive. Due to a high volume of email, we're not always able to provide a personal response, but we do appreciate you taking the time to contact us.

Big Brother controls what footage they want viewers to see on the Live Feeds.

You can also visit this link to give us your feedback: cbs.com/showfeedback.

We're sorry for the inconvenience.

Regards,
    CBS All Access Customer Service

Comment

• Border57
      Border57 commented
      Editing a comment
      It's annoying that you have to submit twice for the same thing. I sure hope you are right about things being a little better, belle2. This probably isn't the only board where people are ticked off at how things are run this year, so maybe there's enough of us complaining at this point that it at least occurs to them to think about it. Twits. I'm sending in a second complaint, anyway. Might as well. In for a penny, in for a pound.
      Last edited by Border57; 09-20-2020, 12:55 PM.

• Border57
      Border57 commented
      Editing a comment
      Why that came out belle2 and not belle1 is beyond me.

• belle1
      belle1 commented
      Editing a comment
      No problem Border. Watching again and actually seeing conversations. Of course not much gaming because most are outside. Sunday’s are usually slow days.
      My theory on button boy is that he/her is new and was over zealous. If so TPTB intervened with a bit of orientation

hey everybody you might want to check your bank account if you ever had CBS all access cuz they just charged me and I didn't authorize them to do that so I mean I'm going to dispute the bill but you guys might want to check just to make sure they're not charging you as well

Comment

With Tyler winning this Veto, potentially when he neededto, show that he can win when needed. Even though I don't understand why people like him so much I kind of want him to win when needed to prove that they should have voted him out. But he would be my last option to win. Looks like he is on the road to being America's favorite. I did notice last night that when they went to stars that it was for short periods of time.

What is up with Christmas and thinking that she knows how the game should be played.

Comment

I think Da’vone has America’s favorite HG in the bag. She is hysterical in her DRs. At least I hope she wins.

Comment

As far as AFP, I think this will be the first time ever to see an early boot get it. Janelle has been leading all of the polls I have seen. I would love for her to win it again, and really show these so called All Stars how much she is really adored and loved. Just my opinion.

Comment

As much as I like Tyler (was so glad he won it in his season) I don't think he'll win it this time.
            I will not be voting for Janelle or Kaysar, but I would bet one of them takes it. Likely Janelle. I give her credit for having been a good player over the years, but she's never been one of my favorites.

Comment

• Summerbbfan
              Summerbbfan commented
              Editing a comment
              I have really enjoyed and I this season. He may get my vote.

Well, as much as it would shake things up, Tyler's best move is probably to not use the veto. Plus I would prefer Dani to not get what she wants anyway😁

Comment

• Summerbbfan
              Summerbbfan commented
              Editing a comment
              I missed that, what does Dani want?

She wants Davonne to stay, and I think ideally for Tyler to take her off the block so that David could be put up next to Kevin.
            Davonne's reads on the house have gotten progressively worse, I think. At this point, and this is saying a lot, I think she is playing almost as poorly as David is.
            Last edited by lyriele2; 09-20-2020, 10:55 PM. Reason: Spelling

Comment

• belle1
              belle1 commented
              Editing a comment
              I was hoping Day would go deep into the game. Day’s strongest opponent is herself. She is repeating past game mistakes by being closed to anything she does not believe.

She said a few weeks back that this is her last time in reality TV. She wants to focus on her ministry and believes reality TV conflicts with this goal.

Kudos to button boy and camera guy. Live feeds are looking like past years - very few interruptions. Two days in a row Woot! Woot!

Comment

Maybe they did get a ton of complaints, then, because it definitely is better.☺

Comment

Wow, so Day is now suggesting to Daniele that they say David is blaming Tyler (and out to get him) for Bayleigh's mental anxiety kicking in. Well that just kicked Day to the top of my nasty dislike list.😔 and Dani is number two on that list for saying she likes where Day is going with this.😔

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X