This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Discussion - 9/22 - Day 49

This thread is your place to discuss what's happening on the Live Feeds.​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Check out what is happening on the Live Feeds yourself.
    Be sure to use our links (banners ) to sign up for CBS All Access ... so that BBU will get the credit for you..

Click HERE to get started or on any of the Live Feed ( CBS All Access ) banners (ads ) here on the site.

Like what we do here?

Another great way to help support this website is to make a donation using our PayPal link. It's located right here on the website and it's safe and easy to use. Please know, we appreciate any help you can give.

It's great to be back with all of you ... hope you enjoy this season and BBU ❤️

Good morning everybody.

Comment

Good morning. Looks like things are finally starting to spin a bit of a different way in the house. I really don't like the fact of dragging David along, wish he'd been gone a long time ago. But now some want to use him to get further . Typical LOL
      I would love to see somebody, anybody, go after Dani and Nicole. I guess I just would like to see anybody who has not been on the Block get a dose of it.

Comment

I'm pretty disappointed with this season so far. I was bummed to see Janelle and Kaysar out so soon. A lot of the other HG's I didn't like the first time around (Dani, Nicole, Cody...) and they are even worse now. Especially Danielle. And even though I'm ambivolent towards David, the way he's been treated has been downright ****ty. These houseguests aren't very smart either.. They're playing emotionally and not logically. Blaming David for the rogue vote? HELLO!!! Danielle put him and Kevin on the block!!! Why wouldn't he want it to be a tie to force Dani to show her cards ??? I'm still watching but this season has been so predictable and these HG's seem like a bunch of entitled brats.

Comment

Feeds seem to have been down for awhile today. Are they introducing the next door neighbor?

Comment

• sdkgeo
            sdkgeo commented
            Editing a comment
            They had the plumbers in. Apparently they've been having a lot of plumbing trouble.

Maybe Christmas has them all tied up and is explaining to them why she should NOT be a have -not. That could take hours LOL

Comment

• Mary4BB
            Mary4BB commented
            Editing a comment
            I tell you what, if she cut her eyes at me like she did when she was given that have not, she and I’ll be having a meeting behind the woodshed

• lyriele2
            lyriele2 commented
            Editing a comment
            Lol!😀 she was definitely mad in a very entitled kind of way.

Feeds are back up. Everyone just eating so far.

Comment

First day in weeks I’ve been able to watch feeds and they’re down, then up for half a second then down. Frustrating!

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X