This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Discussion -9/23 - Day 50

This thread is your place to discuss what's happening on the Live Feeds.

Check out what is happening on the Live Feeds yourself.
    Be sure to use our links (banners ) to sign up for CBS All Access so that BBU will get the credit for you..

Click HERE to get started or on any of the Live Feed ( CBS All Access ) banners (ads ) here on the site.

Like what we do here?

Another great way to help support this website is to make a donation using our PayPal link. It's located right here on the website and it's safe and easy to use. Please know, we appreciate any help you can give.

It's great to be back with all of you ... hope you enjoy this season and BBU ❤️

Good morning everybody. I'm so torn.

On the one hand, I know the wall yellers disrupt the integrity of the premise of the game, isolation from any outside influence, and they make the feeds go down for hours. But, they've provided more drama than the game this season.

Comment

Yeah ...

Also, this season didn't have much integrity with all the preplanning. So three cheers for wall yellers.

Comment

• beckyd30
        beckyd30 commented
        Editing a comment
        Has the other one appeared? What did he say this time? Someone just needs to yell over the wall both Nicole and Dani, we hate liars and that's all they're doing is everyone in the house.

This is really a bad season... no suspense at all really. My faves walking out the door while a preset group of lowlifes sit smug as... This new way of playing fake alliances and keeping a core is particularly unfair because the preset group gave no chance to those trying to get into an already closed game. It won’t help me much when we get down to 6 or7 players because I can’t stand those players. so their eating each other alive holds no value. I hope this isn’t the demise of bb.

Sorry to be so pessimistic... it’s been a bad year😂

Comment

• kokomogirl
        kokomogirl commented
        Editing a comment
        Yep...gotta agree with you. This is the first time ever in the history of BB, that I have considered saying I'm just done with BB. The reason I did not like Derrick's season was because it was boring and predictable. The new format of game play to establish a dominant alliance and steam roll the season is predictable and boring. It's become nothing more than a numbers game. The most strategic thing to happen in this scenario is the initial forming of the alliance, choosing which house guests warrant being a part of it. From there establish control of the 1st HOH and run the house for the rest of the season.

• Palmleaf
        Palmleaf commented
        Editing a comment
        I completely agree with both of you. SO extremely disappointed with this season for those reasons as well. I so wish Janelle and Kaysar had stayed in and also Nicole A. Watching this smug, entitled "popular kids" alliance predictably steamroll everything has been infuriating and I am at the point where I am finding myself begging that TPTB throw in any twist or cater to Kevin winning HOH next week because I am so desperate for a shake up.
        My top hate list: Nicole F, Memphis & Christmas (who I actually used to like on her first season. Boy has she tanked for me)

I don't necessarily want to give up on BB just yet (what can I say, Julie will always keep me coming back because she is a freakin GEM). I'll see what next summer brings... I'm hoping that maybe production and casting will get enough feedback about how awful this season was and cast a more diverse and interesting cast. I understand that this idea I have may be problematic in the sense that it would be puposely excluding a certain type of person, but I so wish that BB would have a "misfits" season (misfits in a loving way.. those who always felt on the outside, or basically the "unpopular kids" at high school). Like get people that are all Nicole A's and other people who are smart and have respect for this game and basically no frat dudes or sarority girls lol. I know this would not happen but hey.. just my wish

I'm pretty surprised at how badly Davonne is playing. I'm fine with her going to jury this week. That said, I'd love to see Nicole go next. It won't happen, but one can dream LOL

Comment

Id like to see Nicole then Dani go..I can dream...I am over both of them...well if I am honest I pretty much want the rest of the house to go ...this yr is weird

Comment

Nicole and Danielle on the Block together on eviction day would be awesome. I would like to see that

Comment

• Ladychef
            Ladychef commented
            Editing a comment
            I would much rather see Memphis on the block. I find him despicable.

• lyriele2
            lyriele2 commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes, Memphis can go as well.

• Palmleaf
            Palmleaf commented
            Editing a comment
            Memphis definitely needs the boot

When I want to watch stars, I go outside at night. And that's free. Geesh.

Comment

12 hours of puppies... I just looked and the comments on all access were fuming...

Comment

I wonder what is going on and will we ever find out......

Comment

So I pulled up the live feeds this morning before work and feeds were down. Some comments indicate there was another wall yeller before feeds went down. Now feeds have been down all day. Some are speculating that feeds will not be back until after the live show tomorrow.

Some are wondering if one of the houseguest test positive for COVID . Lot of speculating going on. I don't think I have ever know the feeds to be down this long except during a planned taped eviction and they usually scroll that across the top to let everyone know when they will be back.

Wonder if they all tried to self evict.

Comment

• SmilemakerRDH
                  SmilemakerRDH commented
                  Editing a comment
                  There has to be something more going on that’s just the wall yeller. This is ridiculous. Apparently the yeller said Nicole flipped on Ian and Kevin and Day were in the backyard. Maybe there was a fight and they don’t want us to see the aftermath like last year with the Tommy/Jackson fight

The death of this season is not so much the dominant alliance, but the absolute control of the house. The 7 top dogs have one every single HOH, and most of the POV's. It has taken 22 seasons for the competitors to break the format (by the top competition players to band together, and not go after each other until they cut down the numbers). The only way to fix it is to re-introduce the element of randomness into HOH wins. This would force power shifts, putting strong alliances at risk, and forcing it to reveal some of the internal allegiances.

Comment

• Summerbbfan
                  Summerbbfan commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I agree that CBS has to do something with the format. I also don't get why the house insist on voting with the house. Maybe next season will be better when they have all new players that don't know each other.

• kokomogirl
                  kokomogirl commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Not giving vote totals to the house guests on eviction night would help prevent some of that unanimous house voting. Julie can reveal that to the evicted one but keep everyone else guessing.

Back in the day if it was something pre-planned (thinking about the accelerated weeks when they would have the feeds down for a couple of days when they had two evictions in a week), they would put a message out to the board administrators and/or put a scrolling message on the feeds. That's why I'm sceptical that it is just for the neighbor.

Of course it could just be the neighbor thing and a memory type of exercise, like the messages, but they don't usually go down for that. When they put the pics up to memorize, the feeds are only down for an hour or so, and we know that's why. But, they already did the memory comp this year with the videos.

Comment

Just a little free-form thought processing on my part. No one needs to agree . For me, this season was somewhat predictable. I'm usually not a fan of all-stars, returning favs, and to a degree so-called super fans, etc. It allows players with inside knowledge to play against those that don't have it. TPTB might throw some curves into those games to level the playing field somewhat, but they brought those favs back to draw an audience and I doubt are going to handicap those players. I enjoyed earlier seasons more when the playing field was perceived to be level (TPTB not-withstanding). The present day favs and all-stars were once beginners and they won or did well enough to become "all-stars". I'd rather see seasons predominantly with beginners. There would be critics pondering why the players don't understand how the game should be played, but they'd be comparing any new cast to seasons passed. There are likely other ways to win that haven't been discovered or tried yet. Maybe while those players learn how to play under game circumstances, we'll wonder why they do the things they do. That could turn out to be, and I would hope would be, very entertaining.

The present household had learned that alliances were usually a good maneuver . I think I can safely bet they came in knowing that they were going to be creating them with as many others as they could. If the speculation that some of alliances and coordinated game plans were formed before arriving at the house holds true, I'm stating the obvious that knowing some of the others outside of the house has made this easy. New players would/should have no way of doing that. For me this season reinforces that.

Just putting some thoughts out there
                  Lyle D

Comment

Let the wild speculation begin!

Nicole and Christmas got into a fight. Nicole beat her butt and that’s why we don’t get to see it.

Memphis and Enzo declared their total and complete love for one another. They both have families so we don’t get to see it.

they are hanging out with the mysterious next-door neighbor. So we don’t get to see it.

OK that’s a start. What have you got?

ETA - yes, I will feel bad if it turns out this was something awful.
                    Last edited by Mary4BB; 09-23-2020, 06:07 PM.

Comment

• sdkgeo
                      sdkgeo commented
                      Editing a comment
                      The COVID tests were yesterday. Just saying.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X