This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Discussion - 9/25 - Day 52

This thread is your place to discuss what's happening on the Live Feeds.

Check out what is happening on the Live Feeds yourself.
    Be sure to use our links (banners ) to sign up for CBS All Access so that BBU will get the credit for you..

Click HERE to get started or on any of the Live Feed ( CBS All Access ) banners (ads ) here on the site.

Like what we do here?

Another great way to help support this website is to make a donation using our PayPal link. It's located right here on the website and it's safe and easy to use. Please know, we appreciate any help you can give.

It's great to be back with all of you ... hope you enjoy this season and BBU ❤️

Good morning everybody.

SSDD

Comment

• Mary4BB
      Mary4BB commented
      Editing a comment
      Good morning. Yep, blah blah again.

So--here we go--a boring start to the week. In the thread last night I pretty much begged the TPTB, CBS and everyone involved that we please see the TRIPLE eviction as a REAL "expect the unexpected" moment. I want to see everyone let their guards down after the double portion and then Julie slam them with an immediate HOH (no time to gather in bedrooms and plot, etc).

PLEASE DON'T MESS THIS UP CBS-----I can tell you that I have seen every single episode from the beginning twenty years ago and this right now is easily in my bottom two to three seasons of all time (being generous) and desperately need a shot of adrenaline to save the season. (of course, the committee could control all three--but just the surprise would be welcome).

Also, does anyone know what Will's role is---anything other than hosting HOH comp or two? Couldn't think of anyone more boring or monotone but it certainly had to be someone with no known relationships to any of the remaining house guests.

Comment

Triple eviction....does this mean CBS is trying to end this season early....could they possible realize what a train wreck this season is? Please let Dani and Nicole be 2 of them that walk out the door...that would be the only excitement we will get this season....side note...I didnt think Dr Will looked healthy.

Comment

• NYGIANTSLOVER56
        NYGIANTSLOVER56 commented
        Editing a comment
        I do wonder if they are trying to end the season, or maybe just trying to shake up the big alliance. I would love for Dani, Nicole, Cody or Christmas to go in the triple and then have the other 2 on the block with the 4th HOH win. Enzo is doing his usual smack talk about someone needs to make a big move. Well I say put your words in action if you win another HOH.

As much as I want to see Dani and Nic on the block, I hate thinking that they would go in triple. I want to see the drama of them on the block. Hateful thoughts but I just can’t with those two.

Comment

• Lyvonne
        Lyvonne commented
        Editing a comment
        I agree with you...it would be nice to see them suffer...lol

• Mary4BB
        Mary4BB commented
        Editing a comment
        Agreed. But Nicole won back half a point from me for going back to sit the stuffed tiger up properly.

Be nice to all animals, even the biologically challenged. 😊

Why would there be any question at all among the houseguests as to who voted to keep Kevin. It should be obvious LOL

Comment

Does anybody have any idea what the HOH Comp consisted of. So initially, I thought it was questions, cause I saw Dani sitting on the HOH bed (with Enzo, Nicole & Cody in HOH). But then I heard them say Cody won. And, that David & Kevin were going OTB. Surprised? Nope. Just wondering what Cody had to do to win it.

Comment

• CubbyBrother
          CubbyBrother commented
          Editing a comment
          Does anyone know that after Julie said they would have to choose between power and prizes if Dani actually used the power to allow Memphis a chance. How dumb would that have been to instead of him having to sit out allowing him to win a trip to Hawaii or some extra money (just examples) and not even try to win HOH again?

I got the impression it was some kind of golf.

Comment

Didn’t the power winners have 3 weeks to use their power? And, is this not that 3rd week?

Enzo & Cody are planning to backdoor Xmas so could she not use her power of not being nominated? After all, ‘Dani the Nasty’ exercised her power just yesterday .... Just a thought!

Comment

• GrandmaSusan
            GrandmaSusan commented
            Editing a comment
            Yesterday was last day for using the powers so X’s expired. Dani had to tell them she was using hers before to show started.

I'm pretty much a creeper on the forums normally, and this season has given me a reason to be even more of one. I, for one, think the early big alliance is genius. I've thought if I ever got on I would try to do the same. However, I'm utterly devastated that it was mostly Memphis's brain child. I'm even more disgusted that it was the "cool kids' club". Before this season, I liked Day, Ian, Cody, David, both Nicoles, Keesha, and Tyler with Kaysar, Christmas, and Janelle being ok. This season I came to like Bayleigh (without Swaggy) more and Christmas less. I want Nicole F. gone and never spoken of again. She was disgusting with Janelle's eviction and spineless with Ian's eviction.
          With all that being said, I hope David makes it to final two and Da'Vonne can work some magic with jury management and get him the win. If not David, then I want Kevin to win the whole thing. After that, maybe Tyler or Cody, but at that point I almost don't care.

Comment

I hear Cody’s hit list is Kevin, Christmas and then Dani.

I also read that there was a fire the other day in the kitchen. Must have been something on the stove with oil, because I read that David wanted to reuse the oil. That is probably why the feeds were down.

Comment

• sdkgeo
              sdkgeo commented
              Editing a comment
              I wish Kevin would win the veto so that Cody will put up Christmas.I feel like if not this time, the other two evictions in the triple would be a great time to get rid of her.

David had a pan of boiling oil on the stove and tried to move it. When he slid it some of the oil sloshed out and caught on fire. I think it was Memphis that had to take the fire extinguisher away from Cody (I think) and use it. Cody (?) was trying to read the instructions. The feeds were down for a little while, but this wasn't related to the 22 hour feed outage.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X