This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Discussion - 9/26 - Day 53

This thread is your place to discuss what's happening on the Live Feeds.

Check out what is happening on the Live Feeds yourself.
    Be sure to use our links (banners ) to sign up for CBS All Access so that BBU will get the credit for you..

Click HERE to get started or on any of the Live Feed ( CBS All Access ) banners (ads ) here on the site.

Like what we do here?

Another great way to help support this website is to make a donation using our PayPal link. It's located right here on the website and it's safe and easy to use. Please know, we appreciate any help you can give.

It's great to be back with all of you ... hope you enjoy this season and BBU ❤️

Good morning all-

Kevin and David are on the block.
    Veto comp today.

Comment

Good morning Geo & everyone!

Hoping for Kevin to win the POV today!! If he doesn't he'll probably be going to jury Thursday.

Comment

If Kevin wins the veto, who will Cody replace him with? I have to say this is such a boring season sadly.

Comment

• KennyERJ
          KennyERJ commented
          Editing a comment
          Hi Ladychef! I read in the LFUs that he was talking about putting Christmas up if one of the other nominees came down off the block.

I really believe the house guests are as bored as we are! I was watching their body language and facial expressions on Thursday nights show and all I saw was sad, expressionless and totally bored people. Not one smile. Not one bit of excitement. So either that’s their personalities in real life or they just want their money and to go home! They’re not having fun so neither are we! Big brother is supposed to be fun! These all stars (questionable!) May be more “mature” than when they first played previously but now they show no joy or delight at all!

Comment

Can't wait until next week to start watching them "eat" their own..... They have now almost run out of "safe" nominations.

Comment

• Summerbbfan
            Summerbbfan commented
            Editing a comment
            That is the only thing that we have to look forward to. The committee finally having no pheasants to pick on.

I so so so want Kevin to win this veto. C'mon Kev!!! **all fingers crossed**

Comment

• Summerbbfan
            Summerbbfan commented
            Editing a comment
            I want to see him win veto as well. Prev seems to me to be in his or David's wheelhouse. I would like to see Cody have to go through with putting up Christmas.

I've never been a big fan of Kevin so I'm actually hoping he gets evicted. I think even he has had enough, and the odds are pretty good that he would just go right back on the Block next time. I don't think I can take another week of Kevin being nominated, and I'm sure it will just continue to wear on him.
          I also have to wonder if Cody would even want to back door Christmas at this point, after the heated conversation he had with Kevin yesterday.
          Last edited by lyriele2; 09-26-2020, 10:40 AM.

Comment

It was obvious Kevin struck a nerve with Cody yesterday, bruising his ego. I didn't understand why Cody was relaying this conversation to everyone in the house. I guess he was trying to reinforce why Kevin needs to be evicted. Unless he wins veto, I think Kevin is gone to jury - unless Memphis can gather enough votes to evict David. By retelling what Kevin said, Cody was planting seeds against himself. His reaction to the talk was not Derrick-like, was over emotional, and exposed his vulnerable ego and sense of entitlement. Cody wants Kevin out but will he get what he wants or, like Memphis, his wants won't be honored.

Veto should be good today with prizes and power on the line. Could be a good week for us, depending on who wins and/or who is ready to make a big move. We can hope!

Comment

• sdkgeo
              sdkgeo commented
              Editing a comment
              Oh yeah, even more now after Enzo told him what Kevin said about him being privileged. He's really bent out of shape about being called privileged.
              Last edited by sdkgeo; 09-26-2020, 05:28 PM.

So Enzo, Tyler (yet again ☺) and Nicole are playing in the veto. So glad Danielle is not.
            And LOL, I knew Cody would rethink backdooring Christmas. Perhaps not the smartest game play on Kevin's part to make the HOH mad right before veto. 😉This is another reason I think Kevin is just done with the game.
            Last edited by lyriele2; 09-26-2020, 04:39 PM.

Comment

• belle1
              belle1 commented
              Editing a comment
              I saw that exchange between Kevin and Cody. Both men acted out and both are retelling from their perspective. Cody just has more people for his revisionist story.

• lyriele2
              lyriele2 commented
              Editing a comment
              I saw it as well, and no question they both acted out. The problem is that Kevin is the one that's on the Block, and most of the comments he makes about Cody get back to him as well.

• beckyd30
              beckyd30 commented
              Editing a comment
              Actually I think it is kind of smart to throw the HOH off by taking him off right before veto it will either spur him on to win or completely mess up his game so that he can't concentrate past how angry he is to actually compete correctly.

Tweet from Dr. Will-

Dr. WILL KIRBY

@DrWillKirby
            I
            promise
            Promise
            PROMISE

That @CBSBigBrother gets a whole lot better this week!
            6:24 PM · Sep 26, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

Comment

The one person I don't want to win The veto is Nicole. I'd like to see her not win a single competition this season.

Comment

What does the triple eviction do to game timing? Does that gives us too few people in the house? Will there be a comp to send a jury member back to the house?

Comment

• Dog Lover
                  Dog Lover commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Maybe they break even since they didn't have any of the Houseguests compete to re-enter the house?

• KennyERJ
                  KennyERJ commented
                  Editing a comment
                  They'll be right on schedule. There's 9 HGs right now. It should go like this: after Thursday, October 1st and the triple eviction there will be 6 people left in the house. The finale is on October 28th which means there will be 4 weeks left. Oct. 8th one person goes, leaves 5 HGs. Oct. 15th one person goes and leaves 4 HGs. Oct. 22 one person goes leaving the Final 3 and then on the 2-hour finale on Oct. 28th it will be reduced down to the Final 2 in the 1st hour and then the Winner will be announced the 2nd hour.

I don't know if anyone has read the interview John Powell did with Dr Will on September 26th, but in it he addressed the pre-game situation and how those involved should be ashamed of themselves, ruins the integrity of BB and those who initiated it and aren't playing are cowards. I loved reading his thoughts on this and I hope he lets them know after the show how they disrespected the fans by not giving us a BB show that we all have loved for years.

Comment

Personally I think people are giving away too much in there goodbye messages to the people that are in the jury house! Seriously if I was saying goodbye to somebody that I just rode it out I would do everything I could to spin it so that I look good and the others look bad, but giving away the name of the alliance and how many people were in it is just plain stupid.

Comment

• Ladychef
                    Ladychef commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Their comments surprised me too!

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X