This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Discussion - 10/2 - Day 59

This thread is your place to discuss what's happening on the Live Feeds.

Check out what is happening on the Live Feeds yourself.
    Be sure to use our links (banners ) to sign up for CBS All Access so that BBU will get the credit for you..

Click HERE to get started or on any of the Live Feed ( CBS All Access ) banners (ads ) here on the site.

Like what we do here?

Another great way to help support this website is to make a donation using our PayPal link. It's located right here on the website and it's safe and easy to use. Please know, we appreciate any help you can give.

It's great to be back with all of you ... hope you enjoy this season and BBU ❤️

Morning. Looks like the plan this week may be to get Christmas out (or maybe Tyler). Nicole and Cody need to get one of them out to make sure they don't get out numbered.

Comment

For all his great talk about wanting to make a big move, and that he's tired of baby moves, I'm surprised Enzo didn't vote Nicole out over David. That sure as heck would have been a big move. Disappointed in him. All talk. Even this week he's saying he'll do whatever Cody wants. And why any of them would want to take Cody to the end is beyond me LOL
      It's also laughable how Danielle spent a time talking about poor sportsmanship and the like, only to go out herself as a terrible sport in true brat fashion, also calling out a final 2 deal in her speech as if it was something she has never had. Please, Julie, never invite her back.
      Last edited by lyriele2; 10-02-2020, 10:58 AM.

Comment

• belle1
        belle1 commented
        Editing a comment
        As I said earlier Enzo is duplicitous. He had convinced Tyler that he would follow through to vote Nic out. Did you see the two of them just before his vote. Really set Tyler up!

His F2 is definitely Cody.

• Mongado22
        Mongado22 commented
        Editing a comment
        I was so happy to see Dani leave. She acts like she deserves to win.

Yep, seems to be, Belle. I like Enzo to some degree, but he is a fool if he doesn't realize that Cody is the last person to be sitting next to. Even though she has won some comps, he'd be better off sitting next to someone like Christmas. You can tell, at least so far, that this is likely going to be a bitter jury with personal votes, and Christmas is not well-liked among them.And with a bitter jury, even Tyler is a better choice, even with all his wins. It's really a shame that all signs so far point to a personal, bitter voting jury.
      Last edited by lyriele2; 10-02-2020, 11:09 AM.

Comment

I really hope Tyler can win veto so Cody is forced to nom Memphis. I’m surprised Cody won this HOH cause he’s going to have to show his cards this week and ruin his good spot. Tyler is going to have to win a lot of vetos in order to make it from here on out but if anyone can it’s him!

Comment

• NYGIANTSLOVER56
          NYGIANTSLOVER56 commented
          Editing a comment
          If Tyler wins veto he would definitely show his cards by keeping Nicole off the block. The good thing about that is, I think Memphis might go home. But even if he didn't, he would or should see that it is Cody and Nicole who need to go up and out. My hope is that Tyler makes it to the final four and wins that HOH and/it veto. He is the only one I want to win out of this group.

• Toober
          Toober commented
          Editing a comment
          Totally agree. I would be very happy to see Tyler in the final 2. Xmas and Whinycole can't leave too soon either.

Just amazing that no one of the Committee has voiced getting Cody out. Have their little alliance groups blinded them to Cody? Derrick did an excellent job getting Cody ready for this game.

Comment

• NYGIANTSLOVER56
          NYGIANTSLOVER56 commented
          Editing a comment
          I would love for the final three to be Tyler, Memphis and Cody, with Tyler being the final HOH winner and sending Cody out. That would serve the president game Alliance their comeuppance!

So now that all my faves to win (Janelle, Kaysar, Da’Vonne and Dani) are out of the house and there is no battle back I don’t really have anyone I’m rooting hard to win. On a personal level I don’t care for Memphis, Nicole, Tyler or Christmas (though it’s my fave time of year 😆). On a game level I think Cody and Memphis deserve to win because of game play, strategy, comp wins and social game (in Cody’s case). Nicole hasn’t done anything to deserve a second win. In my opinion for someone to win this game a second time you need to have an OUTSTANDING game and I do not believe Nicole has done that. Christmas and Enzo have had mediocre games, nothing spectacular but also nothing completely detrimental. Tyler’s great play was getting Dani out but he also tried to quit so he cancels himself out.

Comment

• beckyd30
          beckyd30 commented
          Editing a comment
          Nicole has done an OUTSTANDING job of whining and back stabbing this season maybe even more so than when she first won.

OMG, all that time we had to listen to Nicole talk about how bad she felt for being such a liar, on and on, and NOW she just has the nerve to say that Tyler is the biggest liar ever and that he "lies to your face." Um, didn't you do that to Day over and over? Just wow. She is angry because he had the nerve to put her on the Block. Poor baby. She's delusional
        I would love to see Tyler win this season.
        Last edited by lyriele2; 10-02-2020, 01:26 PM.

Comment

Enzo threw Tyler under the bus to Cody big time. Only small hope is he threw Christmas harder. Didn’t take much because Cody wants Christmas out.
          of course Enzo telling Tyler something different

Comment

I feel like Nicole is being treated like a little fragile china doll, and it's annoying because she has a really mean streak in her. She hates this person and hates that person, Christmas and Tyler are 'dead to her.' She's almost as nasty as Dani is. Please, just don't let her get to the final two. I don't care who else gets there at this point, just get Nicole out of the house.
            Last edited by lyriele2; 10-02-2020, 03:36 PM.

Comment

• Livzee
              Livzee commented
              Editing a comment
              She’s riding with that fragile thing... I can’t possibly win...(Insert whiney voice). If she gets to final3, she’s definitely going to final 2. They’d be fools not to take her.

• belle1
              belle1 commented
              Editing a comment
              She’s going to final 2 with Cody. Don’t know why Enzo doesn’t see it

• Mary4BB
              Mary4BB commented
              Editing a comment
              Cody is going to drag her to the end if he can. His pre-game planning with Derrick paired him with Nicole, and I’m sure Derrick told Cody privately to drag her to the end because no one will vote for her to win a second time.

I’m not taking credit for the knowledge of the pregame planning, I read about it here. I have no independent knowledge about anything in that house.😁

I might have to swear off Big Brother all together if she wins this game LOL

Comment

Tyler knows Enzo set him up. He and Enzo had talk the other night. Enzo told him it was time to get Nic out. Wonder how he plays this? He was smart enough not to throw Enzo under the bus to Cody. But now Tyler knows it is Cody, Enzo and Nic. Can he convince Memphis what the two of them are up against if he doesn’t get sent out? This is his only option other than winning HOHs and VETOs.

Comment

Please let Tyler win the veto

Comment

Looks like it's going to be Christmas time for Cody for the next 7 days. She won't leave him alone

Comment

• sdkgeo
                    sdkgeo commented
                    Editing a comment
                    LOL, serves him right. That just means she will sign her own eviction notice if she doesn't win veto. They all hate her.

Trying to work up sympathy for Christmas and Tyler finally admitting to themselves what the wall yellers told them weeks ago.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X