This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Discussion - 10/3 - Day 60

This thread is your place to discuss what's happening on the Live Feeds.

Check out what is happening on the Live Feeds yourself.
    Be sure to use our links (banners ) to sign up for CBS All Access so that BBU will get the credit for you..

Click HERE to get started or on any of the Live Feed ( CBS All Access ) banners (ads ) here on the site.

Like what we do here?

Another great way to help support this website is to make a donation using our PayPal link. It's located right here on the website and it's safe and easy to use. Please know, we appreciate any help you can give.

It's great to be back with all of you ... hope you enjoy this season and BBU ❤️

Good morning everybody.

Veto Comp today.

Comment

My best case scenario. Tyler wins The veto and forces Cody to put up one of his own. Even though that person will not be voted out, they will at least be mad LOL. Second best scenario. Cody wins The veto and leave the Noms the same. I don't trust Memphis not to take Christmas off . I don't think Enzo would use the veto on Tyler if he won. He is so much talk and no action. No matter what happens, anyone but Nicole needs to win HOH next week, get wise and tough and let Cody and Nicole sit on the Block together. If Tyler stays, he may be the only person who will actually do that. If Christmas stays, I don't think she'll put Nicole up. She's a lot of talk as well. Just the best-case scenarios of a Tyler fan LOL
      Last edited by lyriele2; 10-03-2020, 01:33 PM.

Comment

I'm trying to picture the jury house with the people they have in there right now. That must be a hotbed of bitterness LOL

Comment

• belle1
          belle1 commented
          Editing a comment
          Tyler is petrified to go to jury next. His life would be miserable.

• lyriele2
          lyriele2 commented
          Editing a comment
          Oh yes, that would be a miserable experience for Tyler. Well at least he will always be a genuinely nice person and a good sport. Definitely cannot say that about most of the rest of them.

Tyler and Christmas have got to get thru to Memphis that he is up against Cody, Enzo, and Nic. Memphis is hard headed but has listened to reason before. If he hears what they are telling, then there would be 3 against 2 in VETO (I am dismissing Nic). Best case, Memphis wins, takes one off, then can vote out replacement nom in a 2:1 vote.

Comment

Well, that's very true, if they can get through to him. I think Memphis' biggest issue with Tyler is he's afraid he can't beat him, and that's a legitimate reason. I don't care for Memphis, but if he's willing to really think about what they are telling him then yes, there is a chance for replacement Nom to go out. Cody has never been on the Block, totally controlling everything, and he protects Nicole to no end. You would think he would see that on his own. Maybe he does, but is just so stuck on getting Tyler out that he isn't thinking about bigger problems coming after.

Comment

• belle1
            belle1 commented
            Editing a comment
            Memphis’ weakness is that he sees it only from his perspective.

Oh wow, Tyler went to Enzo. Told Enzo that Cody wanted him out at triple. That now Cody is telling Tyler we have to keep Enzo calm and keep promoting the Triple T. I don’t know if any of this is true and don’t know if Enzo tells Cody. If he does Tyler is gone.

Comment

• SmilemakerRDH
            SmilemakerRDH commented
            Editing a comment
            Enzo absolutely will tell Cody. He tells him everything. Tyler has to win Veto.

But if Mephis wants to be sitting at the end, I believe that it would be in his best interest to evict Tyler, if he is still on the block.Do you think that Cody is truly after Tyler, or is his plan to backdoor Memphis.

Comment

• belle1
            belle1 commented
            Editing a comment
            In the beginning I thought that he truly wanted Christmas out, With the plan to focus Tyler getting Memphis out. Now I don’t know.

I think Cody's plan was to get Christmas out. Tyler would be of more help to him going targeting Memphis and vice versa. But now I think he is worrying about making Memphis and possibly Enzo mad if he doesn't go after Tyler. Tyler is definitely better for Cody's game, but I think it's all going to depend on obviously who wins The veto, and what talk gets back to him from the various players this week.

Comment

Originally posted by belle1 View Post
            Oh wow, Tyler went to Enzo. Told Enzo that Cody wanted him out at triple. That now Cody is telling Tyler we have to keep Enzo calm and keep promoting the Triple T. I don’t know if any of this is true and don’t know if Enzo tells Cody. If he does Tyler is gone.
            ugh why wouldn’t he wait until after the veto to have this convo. I was hoping he would make it past this week but now I am not certain.

Comment

I am on the Tyler train but his game has been messy this time around.

Comment

Looks like Cody won the Veto.

Comment

Cody won the veto. Bye Bye Halloween!

Comment

I hope it's still Christmas that goes. Alot might depend on where Enzo's head really is, especially after what Tyler told him about the Committee. If Enzo goes to Cody, we shall see.😔
                    Last edited by lyriele2; 10-03-2020, 08:15 PM.

Comment

I'd be ok with Tyler too. I like Tyler, but he's such a competitor that they should take the opportunity that's being handed to them.

Why is he pouting now? Is he going to talk about leaving jury and going home to Angela again if he gets evicted. He has really surprised me with his poor sportsmanship this year. I thought for a while that it was his strategy, but I'm not so sure.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X