This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Discussion - 10/4 - Day 61

This thread is your place to discuss what's happening on the Live Feeds.

Check out what is happening on the Live Feeds yourself.
    Be sure to use our links (banners ) to sign up for CBS All Access so that BBU will get the credit for you..

Click HERE to get started or on any of the Live Feed ( CBS All Access ) banners (ads ) here on the site.

Like what we do here?

Another great way to help support this website is to make a donation using our PayPal link. It's located right here on the website and it's safe and easy to use. Please know, we appreciate any help you can give.

It's great to be back with all of you ... hope you enjoy this season and BBU ❤️

Good morning everybody. It looks like the target is now on Tyler.

Comment

I’m so sad Tyler now seems to be the target. His downfall wasn’t telling Enzo about the committee. Cody told him that a long time ago. It was telling him Cody wanted him out in the triple, Enzo knew that was a lie. I also can’t believe he did so bad in the Vero comp. Hes never timed out of a comp before and it sounds like he just gave up. I think he’s realized he has no allies and sees no path to the end.

Comment

Enzo is going to be in such a powerful position. He’s set up in a Memphis, Christmas triad and another with Nicole and Cody. He may lay low for HOH so he doesn’t have to choose sides yet. And the 2 pairs will go after each other. He’s a smart cookie this time around.

Comment

And I’m going for Kaysar as America’s favorite! What a smart, kind person he is.

Comment

Yes, Enzo is a much better player this time. He is, however, a lot of talk with all his wanting to shake things up and take out big targets. But it's working for him LOL. I'm sad about Tyler leaving, and I guess my hope now is a Cody and Enzo final two. Mostly because I want Nicole, Memphis, and Christmas out hahaha

Comment

Cody's pre instruction from Derrick definitely paid off. He was not this strategic before. He does have that bit of arrogance that Derrick had, but nowhere near a Memphis, who annoys me to no end LOL. As gung-ho as he has been on getting out Tyler, I would love to see Christmas be the one to take Memphis out. My hope Is that Nicole goes next week, but I'm not quite sure how that is going to work considering who is voting. We shall see. I don't think I've ever disliked a houseguest more then Nicole, although Dani is right up there.

Memphis, about Tyler: " he's already lost the privilege of me believing anything that comes out of his mouth." Really, dude. 😔 oh somebody please get this arrogant jerk out LOL
              Last edited by lyriele2; 10-04-2020, 03:40 PM.

Comment

Yeah..im sad that Tyler is the target...now I hope Cody wins because they were and still are too blind to see he is running this game....funny when Memphis played with Dan...i loved him...this time arrogant jerk...and shame on Christmas for having final 2 with Tyler and never doing anything to help him.....biggest shout out goes to Nicole...way to call Tyler the biggest liar ever ..werent u the one who was lying to days face..oh and Ian..shame on u..hope she goes next

Comment

• nannicarol
                  nannicarol commented
                  Editing a comment
                  When Nicole called Tyler the slimiest snake she’s ever played with I thought she must have been looking at herself in the mirror. I used to like her but talking like that about Tyler shows me who she really is.

Listening to Cody and Nic talk, Memphis the arrogant is the only one left that I can half way root for. Their hypocrisy and entitlement are hard to swallow.
                cant believe I am typing this

Comment

• Summerbbfan
                  Summerbbfan commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Cody and Nicole sure do feel entitled. Tyler and Christmas have as much right to be there as they do.

• lyriele2
                  lyriele2 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I've been working, so I finally caught up on the live feeds and talk between Cody and Nicole. Omg unbelievable. Entitled and arrogant is right! Cody's always saying how much he loves Tyler, and maybe some of his words are for Nicole's benefit, but some of it is obviously just playing Cody. I'm starting to change my mind about wanting him in the final two if Tyler goes. Nicole is just a nasty, whiny, entitled, mean-spirited person. Absolutely can't stand her. I don't like Danielle at all either, but I think the Nicole we're seeing is just plain Nicole and how she is. Appalling

Wow, Nicole! Dani sure made you a mean girl, or did you have us all fooled? Nasty little B!

Comment

• belle1
                  belle1 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I have always thought she was a mean girl. Also, She is known as the Professional Victim among some BB fans

Everyone knows I am a Tyler fan, and I'm not just saying this because I like him so much. But he's genuinely so nice a person, and that really stands out listening to the entitled, arrogant talk of the others in the game right now. That's part of the reason I'm so sad to see him go out, knowing someone in this entitled crew will win the game.
                Last edited by lyriele2; 10-04-2020, 05:39 PM.

Comment

• belle1
                  belle1 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Tyler May well win AF again this year. He is in top of several favorite polls. Can’t wait to see Nic’s face if this happens. She is in for rude awaking when she gets out. I wonder if she has lost other product endorsements.

• Sk8tergirl
                  Sk8tergirl commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Here's hope she has lost all of her endorsements, but the not sure who would buy ANYTHING just because Nicole endorsed it. Tyler is such a genuine person, that I hope he stays or gets AF.

Just seen all the updates to find out Tyler is up and likely out, very sad as he was the only likeable one left. Enzo is next best for me, I feel like he’s actually half played a game.

nobody else this season has really played the game tbh, I see no strong plays for an all star cast and I include Tyler in that despite, in my view, him being one of the best to ever play.

disappointing season but my hopes were pinned on Tyler getting the win he deserved from his season. Now it’s a free win for Cody who had it set up for him before the game even started.

give me BB23 winter COVID special so this season is out of the system please.

Comment

• lyriele2
                  lyriele2 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Well, Tyler did put up Dani and Nicole, resulting in Dani finally getting evicted , which in my opinion was the best move of the season. I know that's not saying much in a season of lame moves, but it's something LOL I do agree with you that Tyler is one of the best to play this game, and that he should have won his season.

For tomorrow...

Comment

Crossing fingers Memphis might have just helped shift the target back to Christmas since he just told Enzo she would put up Cody and Nicole and that he might as well. Enzo and Cody will want to avoid that at all costs and know they can convince Tyler to target Memphis.

Comment

• belle1
                    belle1 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    So we might have nice things?

On a side note, where is the best place to look at the favorite houseguest polls?

Comment

• belle1
                    belle1 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I don’t think we can tell about other sites. Do a search of big brother house guest polls You should get plenty of links.

• KennyERJ
                    KennyERJ commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Yes, belle1 is correct. We don't talk about other BB sites here and any links have to be approved before posting. Thanks!

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X