This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Discussion - 10/5 - Day 62

This thread is your place to discuss what's happening on the Live Feeds.

Check out what is happening on the Live Feeds yourself.
    Be sure to use our links (banners ) to sign up for CBS All Access so that BBU will get the credit for you..

Click HERE to get started or on any of the Live Feed ( CBS All Access ) banners (ads ) here on the site.

Like what we do here?

Another great way to help support this website is to make a donation using our PayPal link. It's located right here on the website and it's safe and easy to use. Please know, we appreciate any help you can give.

It's great to be back with all of you ... hope you enjoy this season and BBU ❤️

Good morning everybody.

Comment

• belle1
      belle1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Good morning to you! ☀️

Good morning. Just shaking my head at Nicole talking to herself in the backyard, asking if she should 'forgive' and forget the events of the triple eviction. OMG, you didn't have some major offense committed against you, you were put on the block during a game.😜😔

Comment

• belle1
      belle1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thinking her nickname of Professional Victim is right on target. Only Nicole would think she has the privilege to forgive a game move.

Definitely spot on. Interesting that Christmas told Memphis she thinks that they should keep Nicole over Cody. I hope he goes to Cody with that, but probably not. I can't have nice things LOL

Comment

• Mary4BB
      Mary4BB commented
      Editing a comment
      Memphis might actually agree. He’ll believe he can win over a previous winner more than over the “other number 2.”

• belle1
      belle1 commented
      Editing a comment
      The big factor is they have a better chance against Nic than Cody in comps

Is Memphis doing his "injured little bird" routine again? Now it's his foot (It was his back) It just seems like he's faking to me. Hell, it worked the first time. Lol

Comment

Come on DR get in Cody and Nicole’s ears about Christmas putting them up together! I think Memphis/Christmas might be able to convince Enzo to vote Cody out over Nicole.

Comment

I am wondering why Enzo has not said anything to Cody about Memphis/Christmas wanting Cody and Nic on the block. This conversation happened yesterday. Maybe Enzo agrees and does not want to rock the boat with Cody.

Plus Cody and Enzo have been complaining about how secure Christmas has been acting.
        Last edited by belle1; 10-05-2020, 05:14 PM.

Comment

• lyriele2
          lyriele2 commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes, that's kind of what I was getting at too. I am surprised that Enzo has not told Cody what Memphis/Xmas said. He goes to him with just about everything. But that's the thing about Enzo, you just can't always tell where his head is at. But couple that with Cody making it very clear that he wants Nicole to win HOH, obviously so he doesn't go on the Block. And also obviously, one of Memphis or will have to go up with Christmas.
          I hope Christmas does win HOH, if only for the sheer joy of seeing Nicole's reaction.

It just makes me shake my head at how dumb, at least seemingly, Memphis and Enzo can be. Cody wants Nicole to win the next HOH, he has said so. Today he even said to Enzo that he wants Tyler gone because it will make things easier for Nicole to win. Red flag red flag LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by GrandmaSusan View Post
          Come on DR get in Cody and Nicole’s ears about Christmas putting them up together! I think Memphis/Christmas might be able to convince Enzo to vote Cody out over Nicole.

I like this thought.

As much as we have complained about The Powers That Be in years past, they really have been lazy this year. The twists weren't twisty. TPTB are hardly stirring any pots. The main interference they did took away the chance of an epic surprise at the triple eviction.

Ptooey.

Comment

Lol. Tis true.
            So Nicole was talking to herself, saying that she takes back everything she said about 'him'. that he's kind and caring and humble, and a good dude. But she was just mad about the triple. I'm assuming she is talking about Tyler, but what brought that on? I know the two of them were talking. Maybe feeling a little bit guilty about the venom that she's been spewing .... Nah 😔😉Most likely shes only concerned about how she must be sounding to the viewers, and is trying to make herself look better.
            Last edited by lyriele2; 10-05-2020, 06:35 PM.

Comment

• belle1
              belle1 commented
              Editing a comment
              Earlier Cody told Nic that for putting Tyler on the block, he could not vote him out. Feels he has to go thru with plan to get him out because Tyler will put him on the block. Both feeling guilt I think

• Mary4BB
              Mary4BB commented
              Editing a comment
              There’s where TPTB have been doing their meddling this season. Managing HGs outside lives.

I’m glad they’re actually showing Nicole’s petty mean side. She’s not getting her usual nice girl edit tonight

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X