This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Discussion - 10/9 - Day 66

This thread is your place to discuss what's happening on the Live Feeds.

Check out what is happening on the Live Feeds yourself.
    Be sure to use our links (banners ) to sign up for CBS All Access so that BBU will get the credit for you..

Click HERE to get started or on any of the Live Feed ( CBS All Access ) banners (ads ) here on the site.

Like what we do here?

Another great way to help support this website is to make a donation using our PayPal link. It's located right here on the website and it's safe and easy to use. Please know, we appreciate any help you can give.

It's great to be back with all of you ... hope you enjoy this season and BBU ❤️

Morning all.

Comment

Good morning. Okay, Enzo must miss Tyler, because he seems to be getting attached to Tyler's inflatable cow LOL ( patting it on the head last night)

What a bummer that Nicole won the HOH.

Comment

I'm probably the only one, but I kind of like Nicole and I'm glad she won this HOH. She's the obvious choice for any of them to take to the Final 2 because none of the Jury would award her a second win.

Comment

• Summerbbfan
          Summerbbfan commented
          Editing a comment
          They might. Considering ,when they take into account her game play. She is thinking about targeting Memphis. Does she want to go to the end with Christmas?

• CubbyBrother
          CubbyBrother commented
          Editing a comment
          summer----there is zero chance Nicole gets Day or David's vote based on the lie---on a personal level---and those two will be personal votes. That means she has to get five of seven. She probably isn't getting Dani's either. That means five of six that she needs. I will give her Ian's vote. Still needs four of five. If I'm in the final three with her----I'm definitely dragging her to the chair next to me.

Hey there everyone! So Nicole finally “won” something. Sounds more like Comp Beast Christmas (in her mind!) “lost” it and we know Enzo and Memphis weren’t really trying to win as they want to win F4 HOH. From reading Lexie’s updates (Thank you so much! 😊) it sounds like they want Memphis to go.......so I am hoping for a Memphis POV win! Gotta give Nicole/Cody/Enzo some stress and not let them coast. If he wins, Christmas will exit! 🙏

Comment

I guess my thinking is that Nicole is not necessarily the obvious choice to drag to the end. If you let someone who has won the game before make it to the final two, then you almost deserve to lose to them. I think it can be looked at both ways, and who knows with this jury which way they would see it. Hopefully, should she get that far, she comes in second.
          I hope Christmas does win The veto. With the exit of Tyler , I would love to see that little scenario backfire and someone else besides her go to jury.
          Last edited by lyriele2; 10-09-2020, 12:16 PM.

Comment

• CubbyBrother
            CubbyBrother commented
            Editing a comment
            Drag her to the end and you put $500,000 in your pocket. For years on here I have said that (and many have not agreed) this is not about game, it's about votes. Dan lost, Paul lost (probably twice), Tyler lost because of votes---not game. Cody lost because he was stupid and brought Derrick when he would have been an easy winner.

I'm to the point where I want the final two to be Christmas and Nicole F. so the jury has to give the prize to someone they either don't like or don't think deserves it. It seems Production and TPTB made more blunders this season than Tyler, Janelle, Kaysar, and Nicole A. combined. I'm not a fan of either Christmas or Nicole F. this season, but none of the "Yo" Bros should win IMO.

Comment

• Summerbbfan
            Summerbbfan commented
            Editing a comment
            That is what I mentioned in an earlier post. Great minds think a like.

• Mary4BB
            Mary4BB commented
            Editing a comment
            As much as I never liked Christmas, I am on this train. The Yo Bros have coasted beautifully all season. The girls have done what the girls always do on BB - talk and promise girl power then just follow the boys’ instructions.

And Christmas thinks she deserves Julie’s job. HA! !

Well, even though Cody was pre-coached(so annoyed by that) and clearly very well, I guess the fact is that it didn't have to work for him. But it did. The cards didn't all have to fall in the right place, but they did. Pretty much everyone did not have to protect him, but they did . And you can't pre coach comp wins which he has alot of. So if he makes it to the end, I think he deserves the win.

Comment

Lol at Enzo talking about the game to Tyler's blow up cow.😀😀

Comment

Now it would be funny if Nic and Christmas pulled a Jordan and Rachel. Doubtful but just tired of the guys.

i think both Cody and Memphis have played good games in their own way. I do give Cody the edge.

Comment

Would be funny if Nicole found herself at the end with Christmas ... in spite of Nicole's best efforts to give the game to Cody.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X