This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Discussion - 10/12 - Day 69

This thread is your place to discuss what's happening on the Live Feeds.

Check out what is happening on the Live Feeds yourself.
    Be sure to use our links (banners ) to sign up for CBS All Access so that BBU will get the credit for you..

Click HERE to get started or on any of the Live Feed ( CBS All Access ) banners (ads ) here on the site.

Like what we do here?

Another great way to help support this website is to make a donation using our PayPal link. It's located right here on the website and it's safe and easy to use. Please know, we appreciate any help you can give.

It's great to be back with all of you ... hope you enjoy this season and BBU ❤️

Good Morning all.

Comment

Mornin!

Comment

I am wondering, once the POV ceremony has taken place today and Nicole is not likely to use the power, isn't there a rather strong possibility that Cody and Enzo will both decide to stick with their bro Memphis and vote out Christmas? Nicole wants to keep Christmas since she could go to the final two with her and probably easily beat her but it is not in the best interests of Cody and Enzo to keep Christmas. Sure they plan to get rid of her next time, but why not now? Of course Nicole will not be happy with them, but hey, it's all in the game.

Comment

• Livzee
          Livzee commented
          Editing a comment
          i think Cody fears Memphis will cut him.

Yes, and I think Christmas would cut him as well. I don't think there's any good choice for Cody, so he's likely just going to make Nicole happy and do what she wants. Now what I wish would happen is that the vote would be split, and Enzo would toughen up and vote to evict Christmas. Then Nicole has to get that blood on her hands.
        and LOL at Christmas telling Memphis that Nicole doesn't know where Cody's head is at. Have they been in the same house all this time?😀😜😱
        Last edited by lyriele2; 10-12-2020, 01:27 PM.

Comment

I also have to laugh at Cody complaining that the game is so annoying and he's over it. Over what? He has cruised through this entire season without once being in real trouble. Poor baby LOL

Comment

At this point if they cant figure out How close Nicole and Cody are they both need to go home...memphis is clueless..wow..just please do not let Nicole win this game...she has done nothing to deserve it

Comment

Agreed. I'm okay with anyone else winning but Nicole. I feel like the pregame help Cody had is akin to cheating, but on the other hand none of them should have let him skate through this long, especially with all the comp wins he's had. If he goes, he deserves the win. But honestly, I'd like to see a Christmas and Enzo final 2, mostly just to tick Nicole and Cody off and not because they're the most deserving of being there.

Comment

Originally posted by lyriele2 View Post
                Agreed. I'm okay with anyone else winning but Nicole. I feel like the pregame help Cody had is akin to cheating, but on the other hand none of them should have let him skate through this long, especially with all the comp wins he's had. If he goes, he deserves the win. But honestly, I'd like to see a Christmas and Enzo final 2, mostly just to tick Nicole and Cody off and not because they're the most deserving of being there.

And especially with the wall yellers spelling out how close Nicole and Cody are.

Whatever drug Memphis is on, must be a doozy.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X