This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Discussion - 10/15 - Day 72

This thread is your place to discuss what's happening on the Live Feeds.

Check out what is happening on the Live Feeds yourself.
    Be sure to use our links (banners ) to sign up for CBS All Access so that BBU will get the credit for you..

Click HERE to get started or on any of the Live Feed ( CBS All Access ) banners (ads ) here on the site.

Like what we do here?

Another great way to help support this website is to make a donation using our PayPal link. It's located right here on the website and it's safe and easy to use. Please know, we appreciate any help you can give.

It's great to be back with all of you ... hope you enjoy this season and BBU ❤️

Morning everybody.

Comment

Just want to give a shout out and say R.I.P. to our long time beloved member Suzanne, member name "magoopy". She was a member here for over ten years. A lot of you newer folks probably don't remember her as she hadn't been on that much the past couple years because she'd been battling breast cancer. She also lost her son to suicide last year. She had been battling breast cancer for over 5 years as it kept returning and ultimately lost that battle on July 18, 2020. I feel sad and ashamed that I'm just finding out about it this morning especially since we're friends on FB. All I can say is that sometimes we can let our own lives get in the way of the more important things, like good friends and family! Take time to check up on your family and friends. Spread love!

Comment

• belle1
        belle1 commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you for letting us know. My heart goes out to her family. She will be missed

• Lexie
        Lexie commented
        Editing a comment
        I am so sad to hear this.

Thank you for letting us know.

I'm not on Facebook... so often I don't get to see what's going on with some members here like some of you do. We ( Magoopy) and I did spend a lot of time "together" via email ... especially after she lost her son.

And you are right Kenny... work, life, all that really does take over .. and sometimes here .... we just assume that people are just as busy as we are ... and so we don't reach out ...

I wished I had of reached out to her more than I did.

Thank you again for letting us know.

And.. speaking of reaching out to people... has anyone heard from Walleye?

I have reached out ... but I have not gotten a response .. it's been a while since Walleye checked in here.

<3

Comment

I was wondering if anyone is telling Memphis that he is leaving tonight?

Comment

• CubbyBrother
          CubbyBrother commented
          Editing a comment
          My guess is that at least one will come clean as a "jury management" move. My guess, and the right play would be for Cody to let Memphis know that Enzo let him in a long time ago on the fact of both "Wise Guys" final threes. With that Cody is the good guy and Enzo is the rat if it comes down to those two.

They've been talking about it, I hope they don't. It would be nice to see an actual Blindside.

Comment

I don't know if this is correct but, out of the final 5 left, only Nicole has won the game, but, she is also the only one who has ever stayed in the jury house?!

Comment

• belle1
            belle1 commented
            Editing a comment
            You are right, Memphis and Cody were F2; Christmas and Enzo were F3 in their respective season. Christine, I think nominated or was deciding vote to sent Nicole out in her first season

• belle1
            belle1 commented
            Editing a comment
            You are right, Memphis and Cody were F2; Christmas and Enzo were F3 in their respective season. Christine, I think nominated or was deciding vote to sent Nicole out in her first season

Nicole's big mistake was not using the veto. She has zero control over the votes and will probably be the next out the door.

She could have saved Christmas and put Enzo on the block. From there she would guarantee Memphis would go out in 5th.

Now if they clip Christmas tonight, her only hope for safety will be Cody or herself winning the Veto.

Comment

They're just handing Cody this game on a silver platter. Somebody needs to pull the platter out from under him, and if they dont, he deserves to win every single vote.

Comment

here's how tonight played out ....

Julie Chen -Tonight’s eviction is underway, Cody and Enzo decide who leaves tonight and the final 4 will get a surprise visit from Kaysar!

​​

Tyler arrives at the jury house.

​​

Tyler -it was a struggle for me this time.

Tyler - alright guys, ready to see my demise?

​​

The jury members watch Cody win HoH, PoV and Tyler's eviction.
              Tyler tells them about his goodbye messages, about all the alliances that Cody is in.

Kevin - okay Cody, I see you.
              Tyler - I was telling Enzo, if you want to get to the end, you can't be there with Cody.

Da'Vonne - I think that Enzo has a shot, but he can't rely on Cody. He has to do something.

Da'Vonne to Tyler - you started to speak about Black Live Matters, how you were an ally. Was that game or serious?
              Tyler - it was serious ...
              He explains how Christmas would not backdoor him ... and says he's sorry that they felt that it was game.
              Da'Vonne tells him she believes.
              Tyler - I'm glad that me and Da'Vonne were able to clear the air .. and that she knows that my intentions were true.

The jurors get some much needed LOVE from home...
              Video clips from their loved ones. bring laughter and tears ... of joy ... of course!

​​

​​

LIVE VOTING:

Cody - Memphis
              Enzo - Memphis

By a vote of 2- 0, Memphis has been voted out of the Big Brother All Star house.

( he knew .. you could tell by the look on his face )

Memphis - good luck you guys, you're going to need it.

Nicole to Cody and Enzo- thank you guys.

​​

​​

Julie to Memphis - Enzo and Cody both voted to evict you ... tell me the truth.. were you blindsided tonight?
              Memphis - I was definitely blindsided.
              He says they probably thought he was more of a threat than Christmas.
              Memphis - They obviously didnt see me as an asset to their game even though I thought I was....

Julie- do you think they made the right decision to advance their game?
              Memphis - I would have taken them to the F3 .. so no
              Julie- do you feel betrayed?
              Memphis- I feel a little blindsided ....

Julie - what were you thinking when you gave that speech?
              Memphis -well... I was going to give a very funny and light-hearted speech ... but I kinda felt the room change a little bit over the morning .... so I could kinda feel it and get a little sense.... and then I thought .. you know .. let me pitch out "the word thing" ... I had a feeling that it wasn't going to go as planned... so the "word thing" kinda came in there .... for me my word has been very straight forward ... with Cody and Enzo ... through the whole thing... now .. keeping things... omitting conversations ... omitting different things is one thing... but I was playing on taking them both to the Final 3 ... so ....

Memphis - I thought maybe I could sway them ....

Julie- How would you like to listen to your goodbye messages from your former house mates?
              Memphis- I probably wouldn't want to listen to them at all.... but I know I'm going to have to

Goodbye Messages

​​

Christmas - Memphis, I have loved playing the game with you, had a couple of F2's but you were always, always my #1 ....you are such a unique and incredible person ... and the experince will always, always be in my heart.

Nicole- Memphis , truth be told . you were just too much of a threat for me to keep you in the house right now ... it's been incredible playing this game with you and I can't wait to see you in Flordia after this.

Enzo - Memphis, you knew I wanted you to stay in this house man.. I was Wise Guys to the end... I know that it was smarter for my game ... for you to stay in this house ... other people in this house, wanted you out. I got nothing but respect for you and I hope we remain friends after this ...

Cody- Memphis, I loved our F2 ...but you started to pull some shady stuff, you wanted to create two versions of the Wise Guys... I found out very shortly after you did this ( Memphis laughs ) ... I've been working with Enzo, since the first day ... I had to give myself the best chance to win and I don't feel like that was sitting next to you. I hope there's no hard feelings.

Julie- are their hard feelings?
              Memphis- no way .. there are no hard feelings.. because had I been sitting in the F3 with Cody and Enzo, I probably would have taken Enzo ...

Julie- well that's very honest of you ..
              Memphis- yeah it's all good ...

Julie - do you regret making two versions of The Wise Guys?
              Memphis- no I don't ...

Julie -you played hard Memphis, I'll give you that
              Memphis - yeah .. I had a game plan ..I wanted to stick to it .. if the cards fell in my direction, I thought it was a good choice... you know .. it is what it is .. I had a great time... and I feel very fortunate to come back.

Julie calls for the House Guest to "gather in the Living Room"

​​

Julie- the battle for HoH will begin shortly ... but before you head outside.. a former All Star has some news about tonight's competition...

Kaysar- hello Final 4 ... congratulations on making it this far... it's quite the accomplishment. I wanted to stop by, because you are about to play one of my all time favorite competitions...

​​

Kaysar- which lead to one of my most favorable moments ... the first time I played Big Brother.

( we see a clip of Kaysar and Maggie ... where Kaysar makes a move and puts Maggie in a position where she has no more moves... and she tells him that he sealed her fate and he says " No, I sealed your partner's fate. )

Kaysar to the house guests- now remember, winning this HoH is more important than ever... it not only gurantees you a spot in Finale Night, you will also be able to play in next week's Final Head of Household Competition.

Kaysar - win this and you will be playing in back to back HoH comps .. so good luck and get ready to play ...

Enzo - how do you play that game???

We'll update you right here with the winner of tonight's HoH competition, as soon as the live feeds return ....

Comment

Okay ... BB fans...

Go apply ...

https://www.bigbrothercasting.tv/home

Comment

Why are they all in separate rooms? They are boring!

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X