This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Discussion - 10/17 - Day 74

This thread is your place to discuss what's happening on the Live Feeds.

Check out what is happening on the Live Feeds yourself.
    Be sure to use our links (banners ) to sign up for CBS All Access so that BBU will get the credit for you..

Click HERE to get started or on any of the Live Feed ( CBS All Access ) banners (ads ) here on the site.

Like what we do here?

Another great way to help support this website is to make a donation using our PayPal link. It's located right here on the website and it's safe and easy to use. Please know, we appreciate any help you can give.

It's great to be back with all of you ... hope you enjoy this season and BBU ❤️

Morning all. Veto Comp today.

Comment

Good morning sdkgeo and all who follow. In my honest opinion, I don't feel that any of the four remaining players are Allstars, but this is who we are left with. As much as I don't believe Christmas should even be on the show, due to the fact that she is a convicted felon, I must hope for her to actually win this veto today. I want Cody or Nicole to go, and the other one to follow finale night. With the pregame alliance and all the shenanigans, I think it would be quite fitting for them to sit in the jury and have to cast a vote for either Enzo or Christmas. If Christmas doesn't win veto, then Enzo better win it, and change the nominations. If not, I do think he will end up in 3rd place again, and for his not making moves play, he would deserve it. Sad thing is he will probably be haunted by the fact that everyone will be asking him, why he played the game for Cody, and not for himself and his kids. He has had multiple opportunities to change the course of the game, and he has literally done nothing. Had he voted Nicole out in the triple, he would have completely changed the course of this game. These are just my own opinions. Have a great day!

Comment

I agree with much of what you said GiantsLover (even if you do love the NY Giants ). I can't believe I am reduced to hoping Christmas wins the veto in order to make this semi interesting. I'm not sure it counts as a nice thing, but it may be the nicest thing we get this season. Even with the wall yeller telling them about Cody and Nicole, they still willfully turned a blind eye. Serves them all right that they let a strong duo into the end game.

Cowboys lover here.

Comment

• NYGIANTSLOVER56
          NYGIANTSLOVER56 commented
          Editing a comment
          I will forgive you for being a Cowboys fan, lol

• Livzee
          Livzee commented
          Editing a comment
          Eagles fan here... we are of the NFC Least!😂

If Christmas doesn't win The veto, I'm not even sure I want to watch the rest of the season. The entitlement of Cody and Nicole is just terrible to listen too, and Enzo has pretty much been an all-talk lump all season. And even if Enzo were to win The veto, which I doubt, the chances that he would make a masterful move and pull Christmas off the block are extremely low.
        Guess we'll see what today brings, but Christmas is so upset I'm not even sure she could concentrate to win anything today.

Comment

Gosh, how about this.....Nicole wins the veto. She has said all along that she wants to be the only two time winner. If she honors her final two with Cody—-she won’t or can’t beat him. She HAS to take herself off the block and vote Cody out. That’s the BIG move that someone has to make to win votes in the jury. We only see the edited form of the jury but it seems convincing that they all think Cody is at the top of the list. Getting him out would be the big feather for those on the fence. I don’t think Christmas has to win the veto to make it interested, but if not her it has to be Nicole who needs to make the decision like a champion.

I’m more than a little bit wary of looking a bit later and seeing that Cody won the veto.

Comment

Good afternoon BB’ers!

Does anyone know if there is any sort of ‘pattern’ as to what the POV competition usually is at final 4 - or do they tend to differ?
            Like many of you, I’m now hoping for Xmas to win today. Should Nicole win she won’t have the guts to vote Cody out - even though (I think) that is exactly what she should do!

Comment

Originally posted by CubbyBrother View Post
              Gosh, how about this.....Nicole wins the veto. She has said all along that she wants to be the only two time winner. If she honors her final two with Cody—-she won’t or can’t beat him. She HAS to take herself off the block and vote Cody out. That’s the BIG move that someone has to make to win votes in the jury. We only see the edited form of the jury but it seems convincing that they all think Cody is at the top of the list. Getting him out would be the big feather for those on the fence. I don’t think Christmas has to win the veto to make it interested, but if not her it has to be Nicole who needs to make the decision like a champion.

I’m more than a little bit wary of looking a bit later and seeing that Cody won the veto.

Yeah ... first, Cody needs not to win veto.

THEN ... whoever does win veto needs to finally realize that they should be playing the game for themselves and that they'll lose to Cody. Wonder of the DR might possible ask some leading questions to help the idiots start thinking on that path in time to do anything about it.

Comment

Well, Cody won veto . That may be it for me this season 😕

Comment

• zarby16
                  zarby16 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  This season is so lame! I hate that Cody and Nicole will be final 2. What a waste of my time this season.

Well, the good news is that Christmas gets booted to the curb. Close. but so far. She'll be asking herself where she went wrong for a while.

Comment

And that’s the first of about 1000 times Cody will have to reassure Nicole.

Really, I did the math. That’s once every 15 minutes until ceremony.

Then starts the I’m not voting you out reassurance tour.

Comment

*sigh* .... congrats, Cody, on winning Big Brother ... you did better than I thought you would. I really didn't think you had the discipline or sense that you've shown. You've shown yourself to be more than just Derrick's pawn.

Comment

Christmas, you ARE the weakest link. Goodbye! Can't wait to see this POV Competition. I can't believe that once again one of the Nominees didn't pull off a POV win, especially Christmas as I'm sure she knew her BB game life depended on it! Being on the block use to really motivate folks to win. Last week Christmas and Memphis almost got the worst times in the BB Comics POV Competition, with Enzo right in between them. I mean Nicole did it in just over 11 minutes and Cody got it in 16 minutes. You can tell they were really gunning for it! Christmas & Memphis might not have been able to beat Nicole's time but you'd think they would have been somewhere between Nicole & Cody's times and not up there in the 28-29 minutes area.

Guessing both Nicole & Enzo would pick to take Cody to the Final 2 if they are in that position of the Final HOH next week, though I doubt they will be. That would make no sense as I see Cody beating both of them. As I see it, the only way either Nicole or Enzo would have a chance to win is to take each other but I believe both would use that, "I have a Final 2 deal with Cody and I'm going to honor it" line. Say what? In a game of lying and backstabbing, you're going to "honor" a deal that will guarantee you DON'T win? Make it make sense! Oh well, I'm not invested in any of these remaining folks so whoever wins, so be it. As much as I don't care for him and hate to say it, if Cody is in the Final 2, he deserves to win!

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X