This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Discussion - 10/18 - Day 75

This thread is your place to discuss what's happening on the Live Feeds.

Check out what is happening on the Live Feeds yourself.
    Be sure to use our links (banners ) to sign up for CBS All Access so that BBU will get the credit for you..

Click HERE to get started or on any of the Live Feed ( CBS All Access ) banners (ads ) here on the site.

Like what we do here?

Another great way to help support this website is to make a donation using our PayPal link. It's located right here on the website and it's safe and easy to use. Please know, we appreciate any help you can give.

It's great to be back with all of you ... hope you enjoy this season and BBU ❤️

Good morning everybody.

Congratulations Cody on winning BB22.

Comment

Unless Enzo or Nicole wins final HOH and finally makes a big move. But this game was made for Cody to win. Will Cody definitely vote out Christmas?

Comment

Between Enzo, Nicole and Cody who do you believe will win the first part of the HOH?

Comment

• Snipers35
          Snipers35 commented
          Editing a comment
          Nicole has a better than 50% shot if the endurance is a wall endurance.

There is absolutely no way Cody will not vote out Christmas. She is the only one with brains enough .. and that's saying a lot ... not to take him to the final two. Enzo is not good at endurance so I think the only way he wins the first HOH is if it's thrown to him, which won't happen.
        Part of me just doesn't even want to watch anymore, but the only thing that keeps me semi -interested now is the remote possibility that overly-entitled Nicole will get voted out before final two.
        Not a big Cody fan because of the arrogance and entitlement either, but between the pre coaching, his own wins, and the foolish protection of others that he's managed to maintain all season, he is the only one of the three who should win this thing.
        Last edited by lyriele2; 10-18-2020, 03:37 PM.

Comment

• beckyd30
          beckyd30 commented
          Editing a comment
          One could only hope somehow Nicole end up leaving this week.

• lyriele2
          lyriele2 commented
          Editing a comment
          I would absolutely love that, but without some bizarre endgame twist don't think it's likely to happen lol

• zarby16
          zarby16 commented
          Editing a comment
          I wish Nicole gets cut from F2. She doesn’t deserve to win this season

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X