This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Discussion - 10/19 - Day 76

This thread is your place to discuss what's happening on the Live Feeds.

Check out what is happening on the Live Feeds yourself.
    Be sure to use our links (banners ) to sign up for CBS All Access so that BBU will get the credit for you..

Click HERE to get started or on any of the Live Feed ( CBS All Access ) banners (ads ) here on the site.

Like what we do here?

Another great way to help support this website is to make a donation using our PayPal link. It's located right here on the website and it's safe and easy to use. Please know, we appreciate any help you can give.

It's great to be back with all of you ... hope you enjoy this season and BBU ❤️

Good morning everybody.

Comment

Good afternoon Sdkgeo! I don’t want you to feel all alone 🙂

In your expert opinion, do you think there’s any remote chance Cody might evict Nicole this week?
      Also, who do you think is truly each persons choice for final two?

Comment

LOL, hi there Tizmee. There's just not much left to say because nothing is up in the air.

No way Cody evicts Nicole. Christmas is the only one that wouldn't take him to the F2 and he knows it. Nicole and Enzo will both take him.

Enzo will take Cody.
        Nicole will take Cody.

Not entirely sure about who Cody will take, but likely Nicole. Aside from the pre-game gaming and agreement to split the money rumor, she would probably be his best bet because she hasn't done much except cry and get dragged along. She has also burned more jury members than Enzo has. He may view Enzo as too well liked.

Comment

What Sdkgeo said.😁

Comment

So, here's a question for you.

A spoiler with a so so reputation, @spoilergirl1, has said that with no Survivor this season, CBS is considering either a winter edition or a celebrity edition.

Which would you prefer?

Comment

• KennyERJ
              KennyERJ commented
              Editing a comment
              A 30-35 day Celebrity Edition!

• helenb
              helenb commented
              Editing a comment
              I like celebrity but fewer days like Kenny said!

• sdkgeo
              sdkgeo commented
              Editing a comment
              .I think that one of the reasons I like the Celebrity editions. They move along quickly and don't seem to drag as much near the end.

I read that too sdkgeo. I would prefer the Winter edition with newbies. I almost forgot BB is on tonight.

Comment

After this season, definitely a winter Edition. Bring on the newbies!

Comment

I think that I would like a winner edition. I also hope that Christmas can work some magic and have Cody evict Nicole. To me he acted like a spoiled brat on tonight's episode just because Enzo was playing for himself.

Comment

As some of you may already know, it appears we'll see the POV Competition this Wednesday but the actual POV Ceremony will take place LIVE on the Thursday show along with the Eviction. In other words, since Cody is safe with the POV, he'll basically just decide and cast his vote to evict either Nicole or Christmas.
                  Last edited by KennyERJ; 10-20-2020, 08:01 AM.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X