This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Discussion - 10/20 - Day 77

This thread is your place to discuss what's happening on the Live Feeds.

Check out what is happening on the Live Feeds yourself.
    Be sure to use our links (banners ) to sign up for CBS All Access so that BBU will get the credit for you..

Click HERE to get started or on any of the Live Feed ( CBS All Access ) banners (ads ) here on the site.

Like what we do here?

Another great way to help support this website is to make a donation using our PayPal link. It's located right here on the website and it's safe and easy to use. Please know, we appreciate any help you can give.

It's great to be back with all of you ... hope you enjoy this season and BBU âĪïļ

Good morning everyone!

Happening today: Nicole will yawn; Cody will look in the mirror and tell himself how pretty he is; Enzo will say, "It is what it is, meow meow"; Christmas will keep believing she's safe this week

ðŸĪŠ 😂😂

Comment

Except for that awful beak of a nose Cody hates so much. 😁 Must say, I never noticed until last nights episode. And you can only see it in profile.

Comment

And Christmas will cry because she truly believes she's entitled to win this game.

Comment

I haven't really been keeping up with the feeds much this year. Just wondering if Enzo has started to realize that he has to win F2 HOH to have any chance at going to the end. He is going to go out F3 again this season if he doesn't win. He really should have taken Nicole out when he had the chance.

Comment

• Summerbbfan
            Summerbbfan commented
            Editing a comment
            Hi agree. He is already regretting not voting her out.

Hi. That's all. Just hi.

Life has gotten pretty hectic so I haven't even had time to read update threads the past few days.

Comment

Sorry to be so negative but... I hate this season so much!!! At this point, I say production interjects and declares Moolan the winner, have this flaming piece of s*** season finally done with, and then never look back at season 22 ever, ever again. What a horrible stain on the fabric of the classic BB game 🙄

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X