This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Discussion - 10/22 - Day 79

This thread is your place to discuss what's happening on the Live Feeds.

Check out what is happening on the Live Feeds yourself.
    Be sure to use our links (banners ) to sign up for CBS All Access so that BBU will get the credit for you..

Click HERE to get started or on any of the Live Feed ( CBS All Access ) banners (ads ) here on the site.

Like what we do here?

Another great way to help support this website is to make a donation using our PayPal link. It's located right here on the website and it's safe and easy to use. Please know, we appreciate any help you can give.

It's great to be back with all of you ... hope you enjoy this season and BBU ❤️

Good morning everybody. Live veto ceremony and eviction tonight. Let's get this last week going.

Comment

Is there any hope for Enzo to win the final HOH? He's not going to beat Cody in the first part endurance (probably wouldn't beat Nicole either).....and if he's head to head with Nicole in second part can he beat her if it's a put things in order or climb the wall thing.....probably not. (but, I do admit I didn't think Holly was going to beat Nicole in the second stage last year).

If Enzo somehow does win the final HOH here is my biggest fear----he is nearsighted enough to take Cody with him. And the irony of that----Cody wins $500,000 the same way he lost $450,000 during his first season----by taking the wrong person to the final two. There is NO way Victoria would have beaten him but he was loyal to Derrick and lost. If the scenario plays out---I see Enzo being loyal to Cody and losing.

Enzo has played a pretty flawless game---staying out of the target spotlight--getting along with everyone---but he will get squashed with comp wins if against Cody because Cody also has no real haters in jury.

Comment

• helenb
        helenb commented
        Editing a comment
        I would love Enzo to pull out a victory!

We've got a big night and a big weekend coming up with the 2 of the 3 HoH Competitions playing out ...

So.. if you've liked spending your time here .. even if the show hasn't been what you wished for ... we hope that you liked being here at BBU, at least.

If you did.... please consider making a donation to help support all that we do here.

Even after Big Brother ends, we'll still be here talking about Live After Big Brother .. The Amazing Race ... and whatever else comes our way ... maybe even another Celebrity BB?

No matter what .. we're always here and we could really use your support!

Just hit up that PayPal button and please know that any support is MUCH appreciated!

Comment

I haven’t commented on any thing all season. It has been a snooze fest. I am bored with a big alliance running the game, and everyone else waiting too long to start playing the game.
        I have laughed quite a bit at Enzo - He has been highly entertaining
        Last edited by Stay_zee; 10-22-2020, 05:39 PM. Reason: Additionally

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X