This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Discussion - 10/23 - Day 80

This thread is your place to discuss what's happening on the Live Feeds.

Check out what is happening on the Live Feeds yourself.
    Be sure to use our links (banners ) to sign up for CBS All Access so that BBU will get the credit for you..

Click HERE to get started or on any of the Live Feed ( CBS All Access ) banners (ads ) here on the site.

Like what we do here?

Another great way to help support this website is to make a donation using our PayPal link. It's located right here on the website and it's safe and easy to use. Please know, we appreciate any help you can give.

It's great to be back with all of you ... hope you enjoy this season and BBU ❤️

Morning all.

Vote early, vote often for your favorite houseguest.

Comment

Voting for Tyler all the way.

Comment

Morning. I'm voting for Lexie.

I have missed more the half the episodes. The only reason I'm still watching at all is BBU. I don't want to give CBS clicks! Just BBU.

Comment

Wow. Did Nicole really win Part 1 of the final HOH? I’m shocked.

How silly will Cody look if he loses in the second round and had to rely on someone to take him to the finals. Should be an interesting week.

Comment

Originally posted by DocGreg View Post
            Wow. Did Nicole really win Part 1 of the final HOH? I’m shocked.

How silly will Cody look if he loses in the second round and had to rely on someone to take him to the finals. Should be an interesting week.

Here's hoping Enzo CAN pull out the 2nd win. But the odds favor Cody.

And probably both Enzo and Nicole will take Cody to F2 ... which Cody can use as an argument for how good his game was ... that he had so many people who had committed themselves to following his game plan and taking him to the end.

#WakeUpEnzo

Comment

Should something strange occur, meaning Cody does not end up winning the next comp, I actually think the odds are better that Enzo will take Cody to the final two then that Nicole will do it. Nicole is a snake, but she's also smarter and more strategic than Enzo. That said, my hope is to see Cody and Enzo at the end. I don't want to see Nicole win any more money, and I hope her days of being cast on Big Brother are over.
              Yes it would be nice to see Cody's ego knocked down a peg or two and lose round 2, but I don't think it will happen, plus I'd much rather see him in a position to possibly send Nicole out.
              I think not cutting Nicole when he had the chance is going to haunt Enzo for a long long time.
              Last edited by lyriele2; 10-23-2020, 01:36 PM.

Comment

• Summerbbfan
                Summerbbfan commented
                Editing a comment
                I agree especially if he does lose today's comp and is evicted by Nicole. I am really routing for Enzo to pull out a win to like you said bring Cody back to reality and prove to him that everything else not revolve around him. I am getting over his entitlement. Go Enzo.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X