This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Discussion - 10/24 to 10/28 - Day 81 to Finale

This thread is your place to discuss what's happening on the Live Feeds.

Like what we do here?

Another great way to help support this website is to make a donation using our PayPal link. It's located right here on the website and it's safe and easy to use. Please know, we appreciate any help you can give.

It's great to be back with all of you ... hope you enjoy this season and BBU ❀️
    Last edited by sdkgeo; 10-25-2020, 07:48 AM.

Good morning all.

We're in the home stretch.

Comment

Good morning all,

yes it’s that time of year. I can’t wait for it to be over. Questioning whether I watch next season.

Knowing that no matter what, BBU will always have my support, as long as they exist. πŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’ž

Then, of course, come April or May, I will be fiendishly looking for any information about the next season I can possibly find. 😁

Early thanks to you all for always making even the most unwatchable seasons enjoyable!!

Comment

• helenb
        helenb commented
        Editing a comment
        I feel like if they choose all NEW people, we can have a better opp to get to know them and enjoy the show... When it has known people, it just isn’t the same. Too many prejudices before it begins...

Glad we're in the home stretch, cuz I'm so ready for the next season LOL. I am hoping against hope that Enzo will pull out a win in the second comp, mainly just to see Cody sweat a little.

Comment

Amen and amen!

Comment

Like Lexie said in the LFUs, I believe Cody won. The way Enzo seems so upset and the things he's been saying, it definitely doesn't seem like he won. It's weird to me that Nicole & Cody haven't talked about it though, especially while Enzo was in the DR. Seems like they would have been talking about how they had it wrapped up now, that no matter which one of them win the Final HOH, they would both be going to the Final 2 or if Cody lost, seems he'd be telling Nicole she had to win the Final HOH so she could take him. Makes me think that BB got onto them before the Feeds came back and told them not to mention anything about the comp in any way. IDK.

Comment

• helenb
            helenb commented
            Editing a comment
            That makes sense!

Also, just thinking out loud here... was Enzo so mad because he lost or because he thought something happened that wasn't fair in the competition and that's also why he was in the DR and why they made sure that Nicole & Cody didn't talk about it. **shrugs** IDK.

Comment

Sounding like he's just mad at himself for not winning.

Enzo in his bed talking to himself just basically confirmed that Cody won. He said there was no way he was going to beat Cody.

Heard him say, "Nicole is going to take Cody. He deserves to go".

He really sounds like he believes that Cody & Nicole will take each other and he's out of the running. Sounds like he believes Christmas was right, he gets 3rd place.

He says, "We almost pulled it off Jackie, we almost pulled it off. Now we sit and wait".

Comment

Serves them all right. What part of "Nicole and Cody are playing everybody" from the wall yeller did they not understand? Along with warnings from Janelle, Kaysar, Ian, etc..

Comment

Well, Enzo has no one to blame but himself. He had the chance to get Nicole out when Tyler and Christmas voted to evict her, and didn't take it, which may have swung the game in a different direction.

Comment

I still hope that can somehow end up in one of the final 2 chairs.

Comment

Does anyone think either Cody or Nicole will take Enzo to the final?
                    I am hoping so! ..... 🀞🀞🀞.....

Comment

They would both be smart to take him, but smart has not been a theme this season LOL. If Cody takes Enzo, he wins. If Nicole takes Enzo, I think she wins because she cut Cody. My hope is that if it is Nicole's choice, she does the stupid thing and takes Cody so that she loses. I don't want her winning this game.

Comment

Yes, Enzo gets 3rd place. His fault. I think it will be Cody and Nicole final 2. Enzo doesn't stand a chance with either of them taking him (or that's what I believe). Let's see if I'm proven wrong...........

Comment

Nicole keeps patting herself on the back for being so awesome at this game, yet taking Cody would be extremely poor gameplay. I think the only way she wins is if she cuts him. That's the big move people on the jury are looking for. Do I hope she's stupid, should she win the final HOH? I absolutely do LOL

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X