X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Updates - 8/13 - Day 9

This thread now is for LIVE FEED UPDATES ONLY

The Daily Live Feed Discussion Thread is posted over in it's very own Live Feed Discussion Forum.

If you are watching the Live Feeds, please jump in and post an update anytime in the Daily Live Feed Discussion Thread.
    No update is too big or too small - just make sure to use the HG's names so that others know exactly who you are referring to in your update.
    And... if you would like, it's always nice to have a time stamp ( example - Cam 1 @ 4:30 AM BBT ) in case someone wants to go watch the juicy action.

CBS is doing a 1-Free-Month promo for All Access (Live Feeds). Use promo code: PLAY ( this offer ends August 16 )

Be sure to use our links (banners ) to sign up ... so that BBU will get the credit for you.

Click HERE to get started or on any of the Live Feed ( CBS All Access ) banners (ads ) here on the site.

Like what we do here?

Another great way to help support this website is to make a donation using our PayPal link. It's located right here on the website and it's safe and easy to use. Please know, we appreciate any help you can give.

BB has wokens HGs up for HOH lockdown.
    8:19AM BBT
    Janel & Kaysar talking about how they would like to win HOH tonight and put up Cody, David or Nicole F. Kaysar thinks that if Nicole F wins she will put up Janelle and Him

Comment

Hmm. Just turned on the live feed and it is adorable kittens playing. The new fish?

Comment

now a bunny. Caption says available to adopt etc. HG's are "shooting something awesome"

Comment

If you like what we do here in this little corner of the Big Brother world, please consider making a donation to help us keep it all up and running - we do appreciate any support.

Comment

Here's how tonight played out ...

Voting:

David - ( his first vote in the Big Brother House ) - votes to evict Keesha
            Nicole A - Keesha
            Ian - Keesha
            Nicole F - Keesha
            Tyler -Keesha
            Christmas -Keesha
            Kaysar -Keesha
            Bayleigh - Keesha
            Da'Vonne - Keesha
            Janelle -Keesha
            Enzo - Keesha
            Dani- Keesha
            Memphis - Keesha

By an unanimous vote Keesha has been evicted from the Big Brother house.

Before Keesha leaves the house ... Julie reminds that the evicted house guest to "social distance" and put on a mask.

Julie - why did you say that I wish "most" of you well.. who are you not wishing well?
            Keesha- people told me that they were going to let me know and then ... everybody avoided me.
            Julie- Want to name names?

Keesha - Enzo and Cody both told me that they would come to me and let me know either way and they didn't ... they avoided any room I walked into ...

Head of Household Competition - "Big Brother Watch Party"

Julie -last HG standing after 7 questions, will be the new Head of Household.

The HG watch a video and then answer True or False questions ...

Question 1 - Kaysar and David are out.
            Question 2 - Dani and Enzo are out
            Question 3 - Nicole F and Christmas are out

The remaining HG watch a second video

Question 4 - Kevin is out
            Question 5 - Janelle and Ian are out
            Question 6 - Nicole A, Tyler, Bayleigh and Da'vone are out

Leaving Memphis as the new HoH

The drama continues on the Live Feeds!

Grab that 1-Free-Month promo of the CBS All Access Big Brother Live Feeds.

Click HERE to get started or on any of the Live Feed ( CBS All Access ) banners (ads ) here on the site. - ** new subscribers only for BBU to get the credit for your signup

Use promo code: PLAY

Be sure to use our links (banners ) to sign up ... so that BBU will get the credit for you.

Why not join us in a conversation in our Forums and tell us what you think Memphis will do with his new role as HoH.

Like what we do here?

Like the Discussions?

Like our Live Feed Updates?

Another great way to support this website is by making a donation via our PayPal link. It's safe, easy and secure to use. We appreciate any support!

Comment

And... then there was Julie's parting words ..
              "remember the golden rule, do unto others as you would have them do unto you".

Comment

We're still on CAT CAM

Comment

This is the first time ever that Memphis has won HoH.

Comment

Janelle's STAR has been evicted..

Comment

Comment

6:20 PM BBT

There's alcohol ...

2 bottles of wine and 4 beers

Enzo - cookie crumbs

They decide that the Have Nots from last week ... get to chose what they want first...

Comment

Nicole F up in the loft alone....

Comment

6:35 PM BBT

We were on STARS ...

Now coming in on Nicole F and Christmas whispering ...

Nicole F - she's the reason why I had the breakdown outside...

( pretty sure it's Janelle that they are whispering about )

Christmas- I think I am their target..
                            Nicole F- I don't know ...
                            Christmas - I think so ..
                            Nicole F - we have to do something about that ...

Nicole F to Christmas- it's definitely go time...

Nicole F and Christmas say that they trust Memphis... because he is the one that brought them together ...

Comment

Christmas to Nicole F- players like that .. make me so mad...

Christmas - I wanted to win that HoH so bad.. and put her up .. I didn't know who else... but now I do ...

Nicole F - that's why I am up here ... they are going to talk .. run their mouths....

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X