X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Updates - 8/14 - Day 10

This thread is for LIVE FEED UPDATES ONLY

The Daily Live Feed Discussion Thread is posted over in it's very own Live Feed Discussion Forum.

If you are watching the Live Feeds, please jump in and post an update anytime in the Daily Live Feed Discussion Thread.
    No update is too big or too small - just make sure to use the HG's names so that others know exactly who you are referring to in your update.
    And... if you would like, it's always nice to have a time stamp ( example - Cam 1 @ 4:30 AM BBT ) in case someone wants to go watch the juicy action.

CBS is doing a 1-Free-Month promo for All Access (Live Feeds). Use promo code: PLAY ( this offer ends August 16 )

Be sure to use our links (banners ) to sign up ... so that BBU will get the credit for you.

Click HERE to get started or on any of the Live Feed ( CBS All Access ) banners (ads ) here on the site.

Like what we do here?

Another great way to help support this website is to make a donation using our PayPal link. It's located right here on the website and it's safe and easy to use. Please know, we appreciate any help you can give.

All HGs are sleeping. Safety Suite and Nominations today.

Comment

Hey guys ( I had a minute or two so I thought I'd just add a few of the key convos from last night )

Janelle and Memphis talked after he got his HoH Room

They talked about how they hated that they had to lose Keesha. but felt like they didn't have another choice ...

Janelle tells Memphis that everyone is scared ( about what he'll do as HoH )

Memphis - everyone should be a little scared.,, I don't know who the **** I'm going to put up......

He goes on to say that out of the two people he puts up ..... he will have a clear mind of who he wants to go home....

Comment

( From last night )

Memphis told Janelle that even though they haven't talked that much in the house .... he likes having her around....

Memphis to Janelle - we have to find a small group that we trust......

Comment

Memphis also talked to Christmas and Nicole F last night ...

Memphis t told Christmas that his concern is that the 5 people in their group .. won't play in the Safety Suite Comp today ...

She tells him they can work through that problem.... she also says she will play ...

Nicole F - at least 2 or 3 of us have to play

Comment

Memphis also talked to Dani (Christmas there too )

She asked him what he's thinking ..
            He tells her he "has no idea who he is putting up"

Memphis to Dani - my biggest concern is the Safety Suite.

Christmas says again that she will play in the comp ...

Dani says that Cody or Tyler should also play ....

Comment

Nicole F and Christmas talk about Janelle..

Christmas talks about how someone might give Janelle safety again ...
              Nicole F - that would be pathetic....
              Christmas - yeah .. the only way Janelle is going to be safe is if she wins the veto

Comment

Da'Vonne and Memphis talked...

He says he will figure out who is putting up tomorrow ( which is now today )
                He says he can go down two paths .... target someone who is a threat to his game later on ... who is easy to get out

Da'Vonne tells him that she has no reason to go after him... and she just wanted him to know that ...

Comment

Cody and Memphis

Cody asking who Memphis is thinking of putting up ....
                  Memphis says he really doesn't know .... but the "easy way" is to put up Nicole A and David.

Comment

Memphis to Cody - but there are obvious other options...
                    Cody - we talked about Ian ...

They talk about how if he didn't win the veto .. he would go home .. since he's a past winner... and people see him as a threat

Memphis to Cody - everyone.... outside our 6 ... is on my mind to put up ... I could put up Kaysar and Janelle

Cody - I think you have a good rapport with them....

Memphis - yeah .. and I can use them.... I'm really more concerned about Da'Vonne and Bayleigh than them two ( Janelle/Kaysar)

Comment

Memphis told Cody that he wants "everyone sweating" ...
                      He also wants as many people as he can get to play in the Safety Suite Competition

Comment

Cody tells Memphis that he wouldn't mind Nicole A going up .. because she's becoming a "number for Janelle"

They talk about how Memphis can most likely get super tight with Kaysar

Memphis- I think this is a good week to leverage that....

Comment

Both Ian and Nicole A tried to talk to Memphis and he just told them that he think about what he's going to do tomorrow ( today )

Comment

Memphis and Kaysar talked...

Kaysar asking Memphis what he's going to do ...

Memphis tells him he has some people in mind.....

Memphis - there are 2 options.... make it an easy week... or pull the trigger on someone that I think is a threat .....

Comment

Memphis tells Kaysar that he has told everyone that has talked to him that they should play in the Safety Suite ...

He says that he thinks that they ( him and Kaysar ) have a "similar rapport"with Janelle

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X