X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Updates - 8/16 - Day 12

This thread is for LIVE FEED UPDATES ONLY

The Daily Live Feed Discussion Thread is posted over in it's very own Live Feed Discussion Forum.

If you are watching the Live Feeds, please jump in and post an update anytime in the Daily Live Feed Discussion Thread.
    No update is too big or too small - just make sure to use the HG's names so that others know exactly who you are referring to in your update.
    And... if you would like, it's always nice to have a time stamp ( example - Cam 1 @ 4:30 AM BBT ) in case someone wants to go watch the juicy action.

CBS is doing a 1-Free-Month promo for All Access (Live Feeds). Use promo code: PLAY ( this offer ends August 16 )

Be sure to use our links (banners ) to sign up ... so that BBU will get the credit for you.

Click HERE to get started or on any of the Live Feed ( CBS All Access ) banners (ads ) here on the site.

Like what we do here?

Another great way to help support this website is to make a donation using our PayPal link. It's located right here on the website and it's safe and easy to use. Please know, we appreciate any help you can give.

2:10 AM BBT

We are on PET CAM - we've been on it for just over and hour .....

PoV Competition is being played. ( I kid you not! )

Comment

• Starshine
      Starshine commented
      Editing a comment
      (@Lexie 🤔 Ummm ... Don't know if this means I'm a Doofus or Winner of said 👆 Endurance POV Challenge. I was still hanging on over @ Day 11 🤣! (Just noticed y'all are 24 posts into Day 12 🤦‍♀️.)

we are back

Not sure who won yet ...

But it was NOT Nicole A or David

Comment

Enzo, Dani, and Nicole F have been doing nothing but talking about Janelle ....

They also have talked about how Memphis doesn't let anyone in his HoH room

Comment

Enzo and Nicole F continue to talk ....

Enzo telling Nicole F to go to Memphis .. offer up a deal .. say she didn't use her Safety Suite pass this week ... so next week when she uses it.. she can safe him if he needs saving.

Nicole F - I don't think he ( Memphis ) will put me up

Enzo tells her to make the offer just in case ...

Nicole F back talking Janelle ... how she ( Janelle ) was starring at her at the PoV competition ... even when she was out

Comment

Just a few minutes agao ... there was a convo between David and Tyler ...

Tyler in the shower ...
          They are whispering ...

David says that now " his" head is going to get even bigger...

( which makes me think that Memphis won the PoV )

Comment

Enzo to Nicole F - what happened with Cody, he was all ****ed up and in the DR .. was it some personal **** ?
            Nicole F - someone brought up something that he didn't....

Feeds cut

Comment

Nicole A to Da'Vonne - it's embarrassing ... literally 10 seconds into the comp .. I drop .. it's embarrassing...

Comment

David to Nicole A - that ****ing comp was unfair ...

David- first off ... you tried...

Nicole A- that was laughable ...

David- there was no way .. the way that comp was set up .. the way the weight was distributed ...

Nicole A- I mean I ****ing went out like 10 seconds in ...

Comment

David- that was a physical comp that was not ... I talked to Tyler ... he held on as long as he could.... it just sucks....

Nicole A- and again .. you won ... say it .. but don't say it mean ... I have no patience for him ...

YEP .... Memphis won

Comment

Dani joins David and Nicole A ... she tells Nicole A not to worry about it ....

Dani - that comp was for a guy... I would not have won ...

They talk about how "he" is so arrogant

(arrogant = Memphis)

Dani tell Nicole A and David that Memphis is rubbing a lot of people the wrong way and that it won't get him far in this game.

She gives them both a pep talk .....

Comment

Cody to Nicole F - how are you feeling?
                      Nicole F - I feel like I'm going to go crazy..... . I need your help.. to make sure that I stay off of the block this week

Comment

Da'Vonne asks Bayleigh if Memphis put up Nicole F ... what do they do ??

Bayleigh - Cody wants to keep Nicole F..... Enzo doesn't care.... David doesn't care

Comment

Da'Vonne tells Bayleigh that any time she tells Dani something about Cody.. then Cody comes to her and will say "Dani told me you said"....

Bayleigh - Janelle told me it's Cody, Nicole F, Dani and Tyler ( in an alliance )

Da'Vonne- I believe Cody, Nicole F and Dani .. I'm not sure about Tyler

She says that Tyler tells her that he doesn't trust Dani

Comment

Bayleigh to Da'Vonne - I'm not going to be the person that gets caught in the middle of two alliances....

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X