X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Updates - 8/21 - Day 17

This thread is for LIVE FEED UPDATES ONLY

The Daily Live Feed Discussion Thread is posted over in it's very own Live Feed Discussion Forum.

If you are watching the Live Feeds, please jump in and post an update anytime in the Daily Live Feed Discussion Thread.
    No update is too big or too small - just make sure to use the HG's names so that others know exactly who you are referring to in your update.
    And... if you would like, it's always nice to have a time stamp ( example - Cam 1 @ 4:30 AM BBT ) in case someone wants to go watch the juicy action.

CBS is doing a 1-Free-Month promo for All Access (Live Feeds). Use promo code: PLAY ( this offer ends August 16 )

Be sure to use our links (banners ) to sign up so that BBU will get the credit for you.

Click HERE to get started or on any of the Live Feed ( CBS All Access ) banners (ads ) here on the site.

Like what we do here?

Another great way to help support this website is to make a donation using our PayPal link. It's located right here on the website and it's safe and easy to use. Please know, we appreciate any help you can give.

From last night -

Christmas, Tyler and Cody

Christmas - if Janelle's going to be nasty and full of drama .. I'm not going to stand for it .. it's just all dirty game play ... and so unnecessary
    Cody - it's so old school
    Tyler - it's old school and nobody likes that ...

Tyler and Dani

Tyler tells Dani that they ( him/her and Cody ) are going to need to "move as one" ... because of all the "double dipping" going on
    Dani tells him she agrees...

Dani - I feel like she (Da'Vonne) would definitely not be afraid to strike against us at some point....
    Tyler agrees
    Dani - she's dangerous because of her mouth

Tyler to Dan i- this week is going to be straightforward..... Janelle or Kaysar gone

Comment

Enzo, Nicole F, Memphis and Dani swiped to play in today's Safety Suite Competition.

Enzo won the Safety Suite
      Enzo made Christmas his Plus One granting her safety for the week.

Da'Vonne to Dani - I think Janell and Kaysar were banking on him (Memphis) to win...
      Dani- I think Memphis wasn't even trying.

Enzo to Tyler - me, you , Cody and David.... I can trust you guys.
      Tyler- and now ... Christmas is going to love us after this.
      Enzo- That's what I'm trying to say... why not use this opportunity to get an ally?

Tyler to Enzo - we need to see how Da'Vonne reacts to this ( Enzo giving safety to Christmas rather than her )
      Enzo - I don't have to explain nothing to her. ( Da'Vonne ).... I won this ****.
      Tyler - all you have to say is that you didn't want to sell out the alliance

Enzo- to Tyler - what are you (Da'Vonne) so worried about??? We're in an alliance .....
      Tyler - you know why ... she ( Da'Vonne ) is spreading **** all over the ****ing place... she has a guilty conscience

Enzo to Tyler - everyone says that on every season ... she ( Da'Vonne ) gets really paranoid and blows everything up

They talk about how there wasn't an "all guy alliance" when Da'Vonne was saying there way ... but now there is ...
      Tyler- you ( Da'Vonne ) forced it to happen

Why not join us in a conversation in our Forums and tell us what you think about Enzo's choice to save Christmas ...

Tyler's Nominations are next ... no surprise what's going to happen ...

Tyler to Enzo- I talked to both of them (Janelle/Kaysar) and he ( Kaysar) was like a guilty dog that chewed up the couch... he owned it .. but Janelle didn't ...

Janelle to Kaysar - I talked to Tyler..... he was super nice...he's like ... I have to do what the house wants
      Kaysar - the house wants what the house wants... and here we are ...
      Janelle - about to go on the block together again...... Jennifer put us up together......Danielle Reyes put us up together ...
      Kaysar- it's what the house wants

The drama is real inside the Big Brother All Star house ...

Why not try the Free Trial and watch it all play out ....

Click HERE to get started or on any of the Live Feed ( CBS All Access ) banners (ads ) here on the site. - ** new subscribers only for BBU to get the credit for your signup

Be sure to use our links (banners ) to sign up ... so that BBU will get the credit for you.

Check out our Live Feed Updates for all the details on what's happening inside the Big Brother Season 22 All Star house.

Like what we do here?

Like the Discussions?

Like our Live Feed Updates?

Another great way to support this website is by making a donation via our PayPal link. It's safe, easy and secure to use. We appreciate any support!

Comment

Tyler nominated Janelle and Kaysar for eviction

Comment

Da'Vonne to Tyler - if Janelle happens to win .. and take herself off the block .... then .. of course.. it's Kaysar ( going home ) but ... the question is .. who are you going to put up next to him?
          Tyler - that is the question ....

Comment

Tyler to Da'Vonne - I feel like if Janelle sticks around for the next twist.... she is more likely to get a power ... she is Janelle .. she is Big Brother.

Comment

Tyler tells Da'Vonne that he's been up in the HoH room all day by himself.... because everyone is scared to death ... no one wants to be seen with him right now ... because everyone is still scared of Janelle and Kaysar ...

Tyler- I put them on the block..... and no one wants to come and hang out

Comment

Da'Vonne to Tyler - I've never seen people treat the HoH like they have the plague.... ( like they have this season )

Comment

Tyler and Da'Vonne talk about how they will really need to gun for this veto
                  Da'Vonne says she hopes she gets picked to play .. she's ready to play
                  Tyler says of course he's gunning for it
                  They talk about how Janelle is queen of the veto

Comment

Da'Vonne leaves...

Cody there now ...

Tyler tells Cody that he might as well enjoy his time as HoH .. because he will probably be on slop next week ....

He also tells him that Janelle said .. that she's going to "give it right back" to Nicole F.....

Cody - that's ****ing awesome

Comment

Tyler tells Cody that he's been up there ( HoH ) room all by himself... because no one wants to hang out up there ... because of Memphis .. ( how he was when he was HoH )

Comment

Tyler and Cody talking about how they are in a good position right now ...
                        They talk about how things are going to get chaotic

Comment

Tyler - if you sit back and not get in your head.. then everything is so black and white
                          Cody - it's not getting ahead of yourself ... like we have some good stuff around us .. it's just not getting ahead of ourselves...

Tyler- the Committee is 3 for 3 on HoH
                          Cody - I know .. that's huge

They talk about how Enzo is "pretty good" and how he's not holding back ....

Comment

Kaysar to Da'Vonne - I already knew this was going to happen.
                            Janelle - he ( Tyler ) told us... so we already knew... he ( Tyler ) said ... every single person in the house wants you out
                            Kaysar - and that has been the case since day one... let's be honest

Comment

Tyler to Cody - I'm bored as hell
                              Cody - we are not bonging as a cast .... and that's where the fun is ...

He talks about how everyone is never together ....

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X