X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Updates - 9/4 - Day 31

This thread is for LIVE FEED UPDATES ONLY

The Daily Live Feed Discussion Thread is posted over in it's very own Live Feed Discussion Forum.

If you are watching the Live Feeds, please jump in and post an update anytime in the Daily Live Feed Discussion Thread.
    No update is too big or too small - just make sure to use the HG's names so that others know exactly who you are referring to in your update.
    And... if you would like, it's always nice to have a time stamp ( example - Cam 1 @ 4:30 AM BBT ) in case someone wants to go watch the juicy action.

Check out the Live Feed yourself to see all the action.
    Be sure to use our links (banners ) to sign up so that BBU will get the credit for you.

Click HERE to get started or on any of the Live Feed ( CBS All Access ) banners (ads ) here on the site.

Like what we do here?

Another great way to help support this website is to make a donation using our PayPal link. It's located right here on the website and it's safe and easy to use. Please know, we appreciate any help you can give.

All HGs sleeping

Comment

10:07 AM BBT

Just a little update.....we have been on puppies for quite some time now.

Comment

Catching us up

Ian and Enzo both saying that they are "done" with all of this ..

Enzo says he has to talk to Dani .. she's upset with him...

Enzo to Ian - I've ****ing had it...... I'm this close to ****ing snapping.

Ian says he feels the same...

Memphis and Christmas -

Memphis asking her if she's talked to Dani ...
        Christmas - I'm not going to approach her until she calms the **** down
        Memphis- she's losing it

Comment

Bayleigh was crying ...
          Da'vonne with her behind the bathroom door

Bayleigh said something about someone ( I think Dani ) said " you just blew up my game"

Feeds cut

Comment

Nicole and Ian

Nicole tells him that Bayleigh went to Dani .. and said " 3 people confirmed that you are coming after me ( Bayleigh )

Nicole - now the 3 people who told her are sweating buckets..... they're probably about to be revealed

Comment

Enzo and Dani

Enzo tells Dani that they told Bayleigh to "go talk to Dani" about everything ...

Dani - she (Bayleigh) iwas like... 3 people told me..... and yet ... she won't tell me.

Enzo - exactly

Dani - she ( Bayleigh ) kept turning everything around on me...

Dani tells Enzo that she's not mad at him...

Enzo - she ( Bayleigh ) is on the outskirts.. and she knows that she's going up .. so she's desperate

They then talk about the basement comp,, and how now .. having to be worried about 3 powers....

Memphis joins them ...

They start laughing about Nicole losing her pants ....

(apparently ... BB told Nicole she could go ahead and play without her pants )

Comment

Bayleigh still crying
                Da'Vonne comforting her

Feeds went down again

Comment

Once back

Da'Vonne is in the HoH room with Christmas

Christmas tells Da'Vonne that the new twist are freaking her out...

Christmas- I don't know anybody who has one...... and they have never been in the house before.

Da'Vonne - it's scary on your HoH cause whatever they are..... they probably could potentially mess it up ...

Comment

Da'Vonne reminds Christmas that yesterday's HoH comp .. was an elimination game,..... get out the people you didn't trust....

Da'Vonne to Christmas - I had five opportunities to pick you... and I didn't..... I felt safe with you, me or Bayleigh

Comment

Da'Vonne tells Christmas that she hopes that the security that she ( Da'Vonne ) has with her ( Christmas ) being HoH ... is the same that she ( Christmas ) has the same security with her ...
                      Christmas - yes... ma'am

Comment

Da'vonne tells Christmas that she doesn't know what she's doing ... but if she's going up .. can she let her know so that she won't be blindsided...

Christmas tells her no ... she's not telling anyone....

Comment

Christmas to Da'Vonne - no matter who would go up..... I can't tell them beforehand,,,,. I hope that makes sense.
                          Da'Vonne - mmm hmmm .. I got you .. whatever happens... I hope it's best for your game... either way .. I got your back .. you tell me Da'Vonne I want to get whoever and I'm like "lets get'em"

Comment

Talk turns to the BB Basement Competition ...

Christmas to Da'Vonne -these powers kinda freak me out too.
                            Da'Vonne - well .. the curse is still upon me..... I didn't get one

They talk about it being pitch black..
                            They laugh about Nicole losing her pants and having to finish in her underwear

Comment

And.. that gets us current .. and back to PET CAMS @ 2:56 PM BBT

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X