X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Updates - 9/13 - Day 40

This thread is for LIVE FEED UPDATES ONLY

The Daily Live Feed Discussion Thread is posted over in it's very own Live Feed Discussion Forum.

If you are watching the Live Feeds, please jump in and post an update anytime in the Daily Live Feed Discussion Thread.
    No update is too big or too small - just make sure to use the HG's names so that others know exactly who you are referring to in your update.
    And... if you would like, it's always nice to have a time stamp ( example - Cam 1 @ 4:30 AM BBT ) in case someone wants to go watch the juicy action.

Check out the Live Feed yourself to see all the action.
    Be sure to use our links (banners ) to sign up so that BBU will get the credit for you.

Click HERE to get started or on any of the Live Feed ( CBS All Access ) banners (ads ) here on the site.

Like what we do here?

Another great way to help support this website is to make a donation using our PayPal link. It's located right here on the website and it's safe and easy to use. Please know, we appreciate any help you can give.

Everybody is sleeping.

Should be a lazy day in the backyard with everyone trying to make Day and Kevin think that Kevin is safe so that Day doesn't use the veto.

Comment

Over night 10:38pm BBT

Christmas, Kevin, and Cody talking. They are on indoor lockdown because of another wall yeller.

Cody tells people it's Saturday night, get out, get another hobby. They don't get the back yard enough as it is for this bs.

Comment

Feeds were down for about 3 hours after than and then came back (3:15 am) to Dani and Cody in the HoH room again talking while everyone else is asleep.

They're talking about Nicole telling Tyler something that Dani said. Tyler had told Dani and when Dani asked Nicole about telling Tyler, Nicole lied about it. Nicole said she may have told Cody, and maybe Cody told Tyler.

Talk about how his shenanigans with David make them not trust him (Tyler?)

Talk about if Day uses the veto, she will put up Ian and he will go. The next most dangerous on the backside is Tyler and they should get him out and then Christmas.

Their next five are Ian, David, Kevin, Tyler, Christmas.

Comment

9:45 BBT

Memphis and Kevin up in the backyard with coffee. chit chat about how nice it is and how hard it is to sleep in the house.

Comment

Around 4 BBT Day and Kevin are talking in the Have Not room. Day confirms she is going to use the veto on Kevin, but she isn't going to say that. She wants Dani to be shook in the moment. They talk about how everyone is on the same script saying they're going to keep Kevin over Tyler, almost like they all got together in a meeting and planned it (The six are being so heavy handed that it really is obvious).

Comment

Catching us up a little bit ....

Nicole told Cody that if it's Tyler and Ianon the block... that she will not vote Ian out ...
              Cody says he will for sure if it's Ian vs Tyler ..he's sending Ian home...
              Cody tells Nicole that she does't have to vote Ian out ...
              Nicole - she ( Dani ) said that I do.... it would be a 4/4 tie... ..he's like my brother ... I'm not voting him out

Comment

While Dani and Enzo talked... about how to handle Da'Vonne ...
                Should Enzo lie and tell her he'll vote out Tyler .. should he really vote out Tyler ...
                Dani saying at this point she doesn't care if it's Kevin or Tyler that leaves..
                She just doesn't want Da'Vonne to use the veto ...

David and Da'Vonne also talked...
                David to Da'Vonne - they are playing chess but they don't know we can play chess too.
                Da'Vonne tells him that she wants to make it clear that she trust him ( David ) in this game
                Da'Vonne to David - I want to ride this game out with you... it would be so dope for us to ride this wave

Comment

Da'Vonne tells David for his own sake ..she's not telling him what she's doing...

Comment

Da'Vonne to David - as long as me and you can come together ....compare notes..... I think we can flip this entire thing upside down.
                    David- I think so too

Comment

Dani and Kevin talked..
                      She asked him if he won HoH .. who would he put up
                      He told her that someone told him to do Memphis and David ..
                      She tells him that she thought he and David were close
                      He tells her that David lied to him.... when he didn't have to and that Memphis came after Nicole A ... and that putting those 2 up .. would be the thing to do for him .. keeping blood off his hand

Dani tells Nicole about her talk with Kevin and about how she told him putting up Memphis and David would be a great idea ...

Dani to Nicole- he (Kevin) genuinely doesn't think that she ( Da'Vonne ) is going to use it... she's telling him that she doesn't know..... which is a good thing for me

Comment

Memphis to Cody - if she ( Dani ) wants us to vote Tyler out....she can go **** herself.
                        He tells Cody that he's only saying this to him ...
                        Memphis says he doesn't understand Dani .. and he thinks she is willing to put one of them up against Tyler

Comment

Memphis to Cody - I feel like she ( Dani ) would try to put me or Christmas up to get rid of Tyler
                          Cody - no ****ing way

Comment

Memphis to Cody - who would she put up then? Enzo ??
                            Cody - Ian
                            Memphis - she won't put up Ian I asked her
                            Cody - it needs to be Ian ...

Memphis tells Cody he should ask Dani herself....
                            Cody tells him that all she ( Dani ) will say is that she doesn't want Da'Vonen to use it

Comment

Nicole tells Kevin that 100% he has her vote to stay

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X