X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Updates - 10/3 - Day 60

This thread is for LIVE FEED UPDATES ONLY

The Daily Live Feed Discussion Thread is posted over in it's very own Live Feed Discussion Forum.

If you are watching the Live Feeds, please jump in and post an update anytime in the Daily Live Feed Discussion Thread.
    No update is too big or too small - just make sure to use the HG's names so that others know exactly who you are referring to in your update.
    And... if you would like, it's always nice to have a time stamp ( example - Cam 1 @ 4:30 AM BBT ) in case someone wants to go watch the juicy action.

Check out the Live Feed yourself to see all the action.
    Be sure to use our links (banners ) to sign up so that BBU will get the credit for you.

Click HERE to get started or on any of the Live Feed ( CBS All Access ) banners (ads ) here on the site.

Like what we do here?

Another great way to help support this website is to make a donation using our PayPal link. It's located right here on the website and it's safe and easy to use. Please know, we appreciate any help you can give.

All HGs sleeping.

Veto comp today.

Comment

9:05 BBT

HGs still asleep.

Comment

9:30 BBT

Memphis is up sitting in the kitchen.

Everybody up changing batteries and getting ready for the day.
        Last edited by sdkgeo; 10-03-2020, 11:32 AM.

Comment

Cody won the Power of Veto

Comment

4:50 BBT

Back-Cody won the PoV

Comment

Enzo to Christmas - Cody is unreal... he's a beast..
              Christmas- I haven't talked to him
              Enzo - he's not going to use it...
              Cristmas - of course not ... I dont know who he is leaning towards wanting to have out
              Enzo- It doesn't matter.... you have me and Memphis

Memphis joins Enzo and Christmas

Memphis to Christmas - stay calm
              Christmas- I am.
              Memphis we're good ...
              Enzo - Wise Guys
              Memphis - we're golden.... we have our ****ing agreement.,,, it's right here

Meanwhile.... here's Tyler ...

​​​​​​​

Comment

Enzo to Tyler - she's ****ing campaigning already yo.... take some time for yourself .....and then you gotta play the game, yo

Comment

After Enzo talked to him ...
                  Tyler sat head in hands for a few more minutes, then came out and joined Nicole, Enzo, Memphis and Christmas in the kitchen ...

Cody is taking a shower in the HoH bathroom ...

Everyone else now .. quite ... cooking ...

Comment

Enzo and Cody in the HoH room

Enzo telling Cody that Memphis definitely wants Christmas to stay.

Enzo - he's pushing me hard as ****

Enzo also tells Cody that Tyler told him everything about The Committee

Comment

Tyler comes in ...

Tyler to Cody - I'm a goner
                      Cody - no.... bro...
                      Tyler- Nicole and Memphis havent said a word to me....

Cody - she (Nicole ) isn't going to make her decision based off of Memphis.... she's going to come to me and go "what do you ( the HoH ) want to do?"

Comment

Tyler to Cody - why would she (Nicole) vote for me to stay? .....I put her up AND I voted her out....
                        Cody- Christmas voted her out..... she ****ing jumpstarted the whole thing..
                        Tyler - yeah ... it really was her ....but I was all about it

Comment

Cody to Tyle - I've been staright up with you. ... you gave me a reson to put u up.... but im not like “I want Tyler gone”

Tyler - I'm just sketched out...

Cody - you are sketched out by every ****ing thing in this house though.... I always tell you to chill out

Cody to Tyler - he (Memphis) will want to keep her .....but we will make sure that's not the case....

Tyle r- I just don't see how Nicole would vote for me to stay.

Comment

Tyler to Cody - wh if she (Nicole) says before the veto meeting that she wants to vote me out? .... would you use it on me... and put Memphis up and we get Christmas out..... I'll vote her out ...

Cody - ummm yeah .. maybe ... but she ( Nicole ) has already said to me that she wants Christmas gone

Comment

Cody tells Tyler that he doesn't understand that Christmas tried to backstab Nicole....

Cody -she ( Christmas ) tried to flip it on her and get her out...... Christmas burned the **** out of her

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X