X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Updates - 10/10 - Day 67

This thread is for LIVE FEED UPDATES ONLY

The Daily Live Feed Discussion Thread is posted over in it's very own Live Feed Discussion Forum.

If you are watching the Live Feeds, please jump in and post an update anytime in the Daily Live Feed Discussion Thread.
    No update is too big or too small - just make sure to use the HG's names so that others know exactly who you are referring to in your update.
    And... if you would like, it's always nice to have a time stamp ( example - Cam 1 @ 4:30 AM BBT ) in case someone wants to go watch the juicy action.

Check out the Live Feed yourself to see all the action.
    Be sure to use our links (banners ) to sign up so that BBU will get the credit for you.

Click HERE to get started or on any of the Live Feed ( CBS All Access ) banners (ads ) here on the site.

Like what we do here?

Another great way to help support this website is to make a donation using our PayPal link. It's located right here on the website and it's safe and easy to use. Please know, we appreciate any help you can give.

All HGs sleeping.

Veto will play out later today.

Comment

Went to puppies and kittens round 1:10 BBT.

We're on the clock for the veto.

Comment

Still on PET CAM..

But I'm going to catch us up while we wait ...

Nicole and Christmas talked....

Christmas told Nicole that what she doesn't want is for the guys to pull them along ... then pick them off ...
        Nicole says she agrees....
        Christmas -that would will infuriate me

Christmas talked about the way that both Paul and Josh played....

She said she doesn't want what happened to her last time .. to happen this time around ..
        She says she worked her ass off .... and her gameplay ( during her last season ) aws "overshadowed and under appreciated"
        She talks about how Josh told me the whole time he was going to take me ( to the end )

Christmas tells Nicole that Enzo is playing a "flawless" game...
        They both agree that Enzo's social game is on point ...
        They also agree that Cody can't be beat in comps/social

Christmas sums up Cody/Enzo and Memphis' games for Nicole ...

Christmas - Enzo is the neighbor that everybody loves....... Cody is the politician that holds all of the babies...... and Memphis, has been a little bit more rough around the edges...he's straightforward... which has pissed people of.... but he's done well with comps

Comment

Nicole tells Christmas that she's going to do everything she can to assure that she stays this week .

Nicole to Christmas - veto next week is really important... and if I win ... I'm going to take you to the F3 .... because .... ideally I want to sit next to you..... and I hope you do the same back.

Comment

Christmas to Nicole - you can't play in the next HoH ... if I win ... it guarantees us a little bit of extra..... and I will put the two boys up.... if one of them wins the veto ... I am campaigning for you

Comment

Nicole tells Christmas that people would be stupid not to want to sit beside her in the F2 ...

She says that they jury will say the joined the The Committee and did nothing for 65 days.....

Comment

Christmas talks about the votes this week ... saying there are only 2 .. and if it's split.. Nicole breaks the tie....
                She tells Nicole she thinks there are a lot of deals to be made.... and based on that .. they ( she and Nicole ) can leverage it for next week.

Comment

Once Christmas leaves...

Nicole says to herself .. that is was a good talk .. and that she thinks that for sure .. Christmas will want to take her or Enzo to the F2 .... not Cody ...

Nicole says to the camera ( and herself ) that she really is good at this game.. and she knows she doesn't give herself enough credit ....
                  She says she's so close to making to F3 .... she just needs to get there.... and she knows she can

Comment

Nicole still alone in the HoH Room ...

Nicole to the cam - I just thought of something...... I survived the block sitting next to David..... it's his first time.. and my third time... and ... I'm a winner ... that is a huge game move.... I'm absolutely crushing this season

( huge game move? )

Nicole - I think it would be best for me to sit in the F3 ... with Cody and Christmas.... that way ... I go to the F2 .... either way

She says to hersellf... how does Enzo get cut next week... why would anyone want to cut him ....
                    Then she says that the only way Enzo gets cut ... is if Christmas wins the HoH .. and she ( Nicole ) wins the veto ...

Comment

Down in her bedroom ... Christmas did a little cam talking ...

Christmas to camera - she (Nicole ) is the best to sit next to me ... and then Memphis...... Cody and Enzo are not the best because they just have a flawless game right now

Comment

Christmas says she wants to keep trying to strengthen her bond with Nicole
                        She says she really wants Memphis to win the veto ... and get Cody out

She also says if Enzo wins the Veto ..she wants him to use it on Memphis ....

( well neither of those .... plans.... would happen .. so if she wants to stay ..she better win that veto herself )

Comment

Enzo and Cody talk

Enzo telling Cody that he thinks it's better if they get rid of Christmas ....
                          Cody - Nicole will be ****ing pissed.... but ... if it's better for you and me...
                          Enzo - if I'm on the block with Christmas in the F4.... and Nicole snakes me...
                          Cody says no .... that he would tell Nicole .. if you save Christmas .. " I will take Christmas .. if I'm in the F3"

Comment

That gets us caught up with most of the game talk ..before we went to PET CAMS for the Veto Competition ... over 3 hours ago ...

Comment

We're back

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X